Taking a legitimate issue and compounding it

Hey, gets the D bribe money flowing and provides plentiful rent-a thugs. What would any D find objectionable in that?

You are confusing me here...Why do all these name brand eunuchs, er, outlets like NBC, CBS or whomever downplay the far larger black on black murder rates, but DELIBERATELY and dramatically overplay the far smaller issue of police brutality? How convenient of the press to suddenly get Alzheimer's when it comes to the overall issues of black crime and murder rates.

You are confusing me here...Why do all these name brand eunuchs, er, outlets like NBC, CBS or whomever downplay the far larger black on black murder rates, but DELIBERATELY and dramatically overplay the far smaller issue of police brutality? How convenient of the press to suddenly get Alzheimer's when it comes to the overall issues of black crime and murder rates.
Media is not in the business of selling news they sell ads.

Black lives matter

Black lives do matter, that's a mater of course. Apparently, those dysfunctional black gangbangers slaughtering each other aren't followers of non violent pacifism, like ML. King preached. But I digress...

If you watch CNBC and MSNBC the slant is very different usually even their car ads feature different models. The same is true for Fox news and Fox Business. The terminal networks: Bloomberg; Reuters and the also rans have huge budgets. They get paid to cover fashion weeks all over the world because they can deliver the most women who buy designer dresses.

I have seen the outrages of blacks slaughtering each other, or say a single a black man beating to death a little old white lady that put lemonade at a bus stop who's only crime was being old, white and female and most of all, VULNERABLE. And were was the media THEN? Shhh. Vulnerable That is the magic word with blacks. Vulnerable, they seem to despise that term. And then glorify the use of the word "Bitches", that over reaching hateful term blacks LOVE. Did MLK say yo yo bitches , you ask? I think NOT. So, yeah, I loath the influence of poor black culture today, it's neurotic as hell. Because it seemingly loves being victims, and hates being one at the same time...Bitches? Misogynistic buzzwords used by vapid fools...Enough. And what good comes out of that?

Last edited:

There is no larger black on back murder rates. White on white rates are just as large, that's what the media ignores. But you are dumb so we can't expect any better.

Forum List

Back