Taking Back The Senate

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
‘Eye-popping’ new Senate polls ‘imply a Democratic wave of epic proportions’: elections analyst

If the 2018 elections were an indication of what will happen in 2020 looks like the Republicans may lose the Senate as well.
In Colorado, Montana and North Carolina, Democratic polling numbers reflect a shift.

Trump's handling of the COVID 19 Pandemic and an economy in shambles will require the Democrats to repair this country. Again.

“The fact that they are even remotely plausible reflects a vulnerability for the GOP in the age of the coronavirus,” he writes. “Americans are souring on President Trump’s handling of the crisis, and congressional Republicans are reportedly worried that it will drag them down too. The pandemic has also devastated the economy, which has historically been bad news electorally for the party in the White House.”

1589383972759.png

‘Eye-popping’ new Senate polls ‘imply a Democratic wave of epic proportions’: elections analyst

If the 2018 elections were an indication of what will happen in 2020 looks like the Republicans may lose the Senate as well.
In Colorado, Montana and North Carolina, Democratic polling numbers reflect a shift.

Trump's handling of the COVID 19 Pandemic and an economy in shambles will require the Democrats to repair this country. Again.

“The fact that they are even remotely plausible reflects a vulnerability for the GOP in the age of the coronavirus,” he writes. “Americans are souring on President Trump’s handling of the crisis, and congressional Republicans are reportedly worried that it will drag them down too. The pandemic has also devastated the economy, which has historically been bad news electorally for the party in the White House.”

You mean stealing it. If the people vote for it, the game is over. This is not the dumb ass end of the world stuff that you guys promote when a Repub wins. This is the agendas grabbing more and more of our unalienable rights. We see it now in living color. You have no answers. Just a Stalin type response. And in the end to fit a certain amount of people surviving, you will kill many to get to that point.

The real polls haven't changed. Best case for dems is a 50-50 senate. Probably still 51 or 52 for the GOP.
AL, Doug Jones is gone, start at 54-46 GOP.

ME, Sue Collins is tough to beat
AZ, still a toss-up
CO, Gardner may be toast
NC, Tillis will be tough to beat

The real polls haven't changed. Best case for dems is a 50-50 senate. Probably still 51 or 52 for the GOP.

AZ, still a toss-up
CO, Gardner may be toast

Maine may well have a huge GOP turnout, as backlash to the tin pot dictator who's squatting in Augusta.....Not that Collins is any great shakes.

Just spitballing here.

AZ, still a toss-up
CO, Gardner may be toast

ME, Collins is in grave danger.
AZ, the Democrat has moved out to a solid lead
CO, Gardner is gone
NC, Tillis also has a good chance of losing
MONT, the Democrat has a lead beyond the margin of error

AZ, still a toss-up
CO, Gardner may be toast

Maine may well have a huge GOP turnout, as backlash to the tin pot dictator who's squatting in Augusta.....Not that Collins is any great shakes.

Just spitballing here.

Voters support the more cautious approach. There will be a huge turnout for Democrats.

The polls and Raw Story....Two crappy and unreliable sources that go worse together.
I did see one poll claiming that and when I checked their polling data 22% less R’s were polled than D’s. It was rather funny, particularly when they had the D winning by less than half that amount. Wish I had bookmarked it.

AZ, still a toss-up
CO, Gardner may be toast

The only reason AZ is a toss-up is because McSally was a never Trumper before and the Dem is a military vet so they are trumpeting that, something Dems never do on the national stage.

AZ, still a toss-up
CO, Gardner may be toast

Just spitballing here.

Voters support the more cautious approach. There will be a huge turnout for Democrats.
You're out of your fucking mind.....Of course, that could be the rote response to any of your brain droppings.

AZ, still a toss-up
CO, Gardner may be toast

The only reason AZ is a toss-up is because McSally was a never Trumper before and the Dem is a military vet so they are trumpeting that, something Dems never do on the national stage.

Arizona is not a toss-up. The Democrat has a solid lead. The reason is that voters want someone who does not vote in lockstep with Trump and the Republicans.

39d7c536300da28a242a86878a26c906.jpg

TDS thread 1,566

Forum List

Back