Taking bets - What will the GOP do?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
If Russia invades Ukraine and President Biden responds with economic sanctions and diplomatic efforts, you can bet your last penny the GOP will respond saying Biden is weak in the face foreign military aggression. However - If President Biden responds with military support of any kind the GOP will criticize Biden for dragging America into an unnecessary military conflict that's none of our business. No matter what President Biden does, republicans will be against it. :cuckoo:

I'm betting on the first scenario. What about you folks?

If Russia invades Ukraine and President Biden responds with economic sanctions and diplomatic efforts, you can bet your last penny the GOP will respond saying Biden is weak in the face foreign military aggression. However - If President Biden responds with military support of any kind the GOP will criticize Biden for dragging America into unnecessary military conflict that's none of our business. No matter what President Biden does, republicans will be against it. :cuckoo:

If Russia was attacking a member of NATO or our border then you would have a great argument but seeing the Ukraine is not a member of NATO nor a State of ours, well then the opposition party is going to do what they are supposed to do and oppose the President…

If Russia invades Ukraine and President Biden responds with economic sanctions and diplomatic efforts, you can bet your last penny the GOP will respond saying Biden is weak in the face foreign military aggression. However - If President Biden responds with military support of any kind the GOP will criticize Biden for dragging America into an unnecessary military conflict that's none of our business. No matter what President Biden does, republicans will be against it. :cuckoo:

Nobody's supporting military action. The maj of gop senators will support tougher sanctions that Biden probably wants. The trump wing is "at war" with McConnell and I suspect they will waffle even on sanctions that directly target Putin and the oligarchs

The GOP will shit or go blind.

Hopefully help block any intervention past what Tater The Putz can do on his own. I have a feeling that not all House dems would be onboard with funding such a adventure.....Play the dems off against each other would be their best bet.

Why would the GOP say Biden was weak?

Because Biden is weak?

That's a good reason to say it.

No matter what President Biden does, republicans will be against it.

Maybe because Biden keeps making things worse?

How many seats do you think the Dems are going to lose in the House? 30? More?

Russia will not invade Ukraine
Quit acting like Biden and making up hypothetical nonsense
Your boy will keep this going after the midterms to keep the focus off hunter and hilarys investigations

Why would the GOP say Biden was weak?

Because Biden is weak?

That's a good reason to say it.

No matter what President Biden does, republicans will be against it.

Maybe because Biden keeps making things worse?

How many seats do you think the Dems are going to lose in the House? 30? More?
Biden is stupid. 50 years!

Forum List

Back