Talent company drops Susan Sarandon after antisemitic comments

Susan Sarandon is such a wonderful actress and great humanitarian . She said nothing bigoted. I can’t believe the crybabies that are some of the pro Israel Trump supporters. there literally the same as BLM. It’s an embarrassment.

Loved her in Bull Durham!

View attachment 862028

That talent agency that dropped her is monstrous, and they are the enemies of free speech. Some disgraceful behavior going on with some of the pro Israel people.
Thank you for the CAIR spin. :rolleyes-41:

Sarandon said “now Jews know what it feels like to be hated the way Muslims are,” which reeks of disdain and dismissal of the antisemitism sweeping the country.

Are Muslims being chased into libraries? Do Muslims have to hear “Death to Muslims” screamed by thousands? Do professors say they are ”exhilarated” to learn of Muslims being killed? Has a college student sent out a decree advising that students should slit the throat of every Muslim they see?

It’s just more of the liberal hogwash downplaying the extent of Jew-hate in America. NO minority is more subject to hate than Jews are in 2023.

haha. superkaren found another thing to whine about.

There's more to it than that. A lot were the friends and family of people already in Hollywood.

Like you got this guy, and he's an A-1 producer or director, and then here comes Uncle Joe with a couple of his buddies with money

to invest in equipment and studios. And it worked. :dunno:
That’s basically what I said: Jews were discriminated against for job opportunities back East, so a group of ambitious, talented, smart Jews went west to start up Hollywood. Word got back, and other East Coast Jews joined them. And that has continued to this day.

haha. superkaren found another thing to whine about.
I notice you don’t say that when your fellows start threads on a black employee sent home from a fast food joint for wearing the wrong color hair, or a white woman who called the cops on a suspicious-looking black guy in the park.

But Jews….well, we need to shut up when people are overtly antisemitic.

More hypocrisy from the left.

That’s basically what I said: Jews were discriminated against for job opportunities back East, so a group of ambitious, talented, smart Jews went west to start up Hollywood. Word got back, and other East Coast Jews joined them. And that has continued to this day.
Hollywood was already kind of going.

I notice you don’t say that when your fellows start threads on a black girl sent home for wearing the wrong color hair, or a white woman who called the cops on a suspicious-looking black guy in the park.

But Jews….well, we need to shut up when people are overtly antisemitic.

More hypocrisy from the left.
yeah. yeah, superkaren. you immediately went on your racist hobbyhorse. is it because of my avatar?

You immediately jumped on a Jew who brought up another example of antisemitism. What….you’re upset because only blacks are supposed to complain about bigotry?
i have never jumped on a jew, twat.

your incessant whinging is ridiculous and, quite frankly, you should shut up. you are doing a disservice to jews by your input.

i have never jumped on a jew, twat.

your incessant whinging is ridiculous and, quite frankly, you should shut up. you are doing a disservice to jews by your input.
Have you ever said that to a well-known racist who starts multiple threads about anti-black racism on a daily basis?

Your hypocrisy is showing again.

I see I’ve attracted another bully who is upset that antisemitism has skyrocketed, displacing the black oppression narrative, and that Jews are pushing back against it. We are supposed to STFU and let the focus be on racism.

She was easy on the eye in the 1970s and 80s....but then.....she went crazy in her head:cuckoo:....too sad too bad too woke.

Here on the set of "Pretty Baby" 1978

1700614117287.png

Forum List

Back