talk about insider information ..

Because it wasn't about what you originally said... so now admit you were wrong. Do it! Do it!
How bout you blow me? Seems more appropriate for the situation

Oh, did you learn those homosexual tendencies in prison?
Are you suggesting that the left isn't tolerant of faggots? Are you using what you perceive someone's sexuality to be as a weapon? Are you not practicing what you preach?

No, I'm saying you got turned out while locked up.
Bend over, let's find out if your right

You're the one that got punked out like the fish you are. They must have been rough with you too... your memory is all messed up.

How bout you blow me? Seems more appropriate for the situation

Are you suggesting that the left isn't tolerant of faggots? Are you using what you perceive someone's sexuality to be as a weapon? Are you not practicing what you preach?

You're the one that got punked out like the fish you are. They must have been rough with you too... your memory is all messed up.
You seem really obsessed with the poop chute. Daddy issues perhaps?

Excuse me? You are the one that brought up the homos stuff first. Good try though! Keep it up and I'll sell you for a pack of cigarettes to HereWeGoAgain.

Excuse me? You are the one that brought up the homos stuff first. Good try though! Keep it up and I'll sell you for a pack of cigarettes to HereWeGoAgain.
I brought it up? I figured you for a female from your posting style. YOU went queer in your interpretation. You like the dick obviously. It's OK. It's your life so be a disgusting pig all you like.

The President-Elect meeting with heads of industry is NOT 'Insider Trading, you ignorant f*s!

Now IF Trump uses any information he gains from the meeting to enrich himself or share with others who then do so -- THAT is 'Insider Trading'.

Your FEAR-MONGERING AND BASELESS ACCUSATIONS do not constitute 'Insider Trading. I swear, you snowflakes are DESPERATE!

Do you seriously think he isn't going to share the information he gets from companies with his children?

If he does, THEN it will be a crime. You do not know what he will do. You predict and speculate what he may do in the future.

Why not bitch about Congress doing this very thing and blocking any investigations into it. That's actually real and happening, not predictions about what may happen.

I suspect most complaining now don't care about govt and insider trading, just flinging poo at Trump.

I say bring on the investigations! Investigate Trump all you want, but do the same across the board. Govt is corrupt. It's time to weed out the criminals, ALL of them, even the ones on the left. We need a good cleanse. Let the chips fall!

Double standards are done, though, and not soon enough.

Forum List

Back