talk about insider information ..

Again, you will all say the same shit. It is all "circumstantial evidence" and they are making tons of money because they are smart about investing and they know what they are doing... I can give you your answer now.
Thank you again for another fine example of how liberals (or other idiots) like to TELL us how things are going to be and what people are going to know me.

I don't know you, and I know you don't know me.

Evidently you disagree with the idea that people - or at least conservatives - should be innocent until proven guilty, that Conservatives should be judged on liberal fear-mongering, false narratives, and false, unsubstantiated accusations of things that have not happened yet. (As I write this I begin wondering when liberals will have us all 'Goose-Stepping'.)

talk about stupid shits ... and RW's want to run the country.

Again, you will all say the same shit. It is all "circumstantial evidence" and they are making tons of money because they are smart about investing and they know what they are doing... I can give you your answer now.
Thank you again for another fine example of how liberals (or other idiots) like to TELL us how things are going to be and what people are going to know me.

I don't know you, and I know you don't know me.

Evidently you disagree with the idea that people - or at least conservatives - should be innocent until proven guilty, that Conservatives should be judged on liberal fear-mongering, false narratives, and false, unsubstantiated accusations of things that have not happened yet. (As I write this I begin wondering when liberals will have us all 'Goose-Stepping'.)

Wrong. Do you truly believe that Trump is not going to get involved in the decision making process of his company through his children?

talk about stupid shits ... and RW's want to run the country.
As you know by when the Democrats held control of all of Congress and the WH, that's what happens when you win elections.

As Obama said after HIS victory, 'I won', 'You can come along but you have to get in the back of the bus', and 'If you want something different, win some elections'. ...such an articulate man. :p

So what is the point of this thread?
Hes not going to give up his family business, and others havent as well....

GTF over it!!!!!!!
There is no point to this thread. I busted it with my first post then humiliated the op with follow up posts. He has NO clue what he's talking about.

one more time just for you and the rest of the idiots .....

today at the table Intel says the have a state of the art processor coming out in 2018 that will revolutionize laptops ... (information)

mid 2017 Trump tells one of his kids Intel might be worth buying (information)

get it dumbasses?

No shit and you think that doesnt happen already?

You never cared about it before. Its still better than the Clinton Foundation, you defended

Again.. do you guys have any type of defense for wrong doing other than, "WELL THEY DID IT!"

Trump ran as a candidate that was supposed to be anti-establishment, and "drain the swamp."

Now when he does stuff that is exactly like others have in the past... your fucking defense is..."WELL THEY DID IT!"

Do you not see how fucking stupid that is?

the miserable asshats yammer about how bad Clinton is, and its ok to be just like her ..

amazing huh?

Last edited:
Wrong. Do you truly believe that Trump is not going to get involved in the decision making process of his company through his children?
Already answered.

Do you or do you not believe that Americans' Constitutional right to a fair trial should be protected, and Americans are innocent until proven guilty?

the miserable asshats yammer about how bad Clintno is, and its ok to be just like her .. amazing huh?
No, what is 'amazing' I show liberals would have nothing to argue about if they 1st did not create false narratives and falsely accuse Conservatives of things.

What is amazing is liberals thinking the definition of 'Insider Trading' is the new President meeting with heads of industry.

The ignorance and intentional deceit of snowflakes is what is amazing.

If Trump engages in Insider Trading and it is proven, I will be one of the 1st to call for punishment. In the meantime, you libs have never raised hell about the Congressional Insider Trading happening on both sides of the aisle in Congress and in other parts of the government. I never heard one call for jail time for several Congress members who were busted several years ago - both GOP and DNC.

Why is that?

Already answered.

Do you or do you not believe that Americans' Constitutional right to a fair trial should be protected, and Americans are innocent until proven guilty?

And despite what you are saying now, your fallow Trump supporters have already said it is ok for him to do it because Clinton and Obama have done it.

after today Donnie can tell his kids, and cabinet billionaires exactly how, where, and when to invest in THEIR future.

Tech titans are meeting with Trump today

MEANWHILE, the SUCKERS sit back and SUCK .. drool some Clinton rhetoric, and hump each others leg.

85503e5cb80dfa7ac8d5befb43817291.jpg

the miserable asshats yammer about how bad Clintno is, and its ok to be just like her .. amazing huh?
No, what is 'amazing' I show liberals would have nothing to argue about if they 1st did not create false narratives and falsely accuse Conservatives of things.

What is amazing is liberals thinking the definition of 'Insider Trading' is the new President meeting with heads of industry.

If Trump engages in Insider Trading and it is proven, I will be one of the 1st to call for punishment. In the meantime, you libs have never raised hell about the Congressional Insider Trading happening on both sides of the aisle in Congress and in other parts of the government. I never heard one call for jail time for several Congress members who were busted several years ago - both GOP and DNC.

Why is that?

Again, under Republican views, it will NEVER be "proven" because circumstantial evidence that would prove anyone else guilty, would not be enough to prove Trump guilty. Trump will never tell on himself, and his kids won't tell on him either.

And despite what you are saying now, your fallow Trump supporters have already said it is ok for him to do it because Clinton and Obama have done it.
I personally have not seen anyone say that - perhaps I just missed it. THAT, however, as WE both know is NOT RIGHT. That's partisan / 'playground' BS!

We have been in one of the biggest, most lawless eras in this nation's history, where no one is held accountable and everything has been 'justifiable'. That HAS to end...on BOTH sides!

No person or party is to big to jail. Our Constitutional Rights, however, must be protected, and people must be considered 'Innocent until proven Guilty' - EVERYONE.

For MONTHS on this board liberals screamed 'Hillary isn't guilty because there has been no conviction' and suddenly liberals want to declare trump guilty of something before it even happens, let alone any criminal charges are filed and he is convicted?

That's some of the most hypocritical bullshit to ever be spewed by anyone!

Did I miss Trump's conviction for Insider Trading? No? Then according to Liberals, Trump is innocent of all wrong-doing.

Again, under Republican views, it will NEVER be "proven" because circumstantial evidence that would prove anyone else guilty, would not be enough to prove Trump guilty. Trump will never tell on himself, and his kids won't tell on him either.

Sorry, no offense meant, but liberals don't seem that bright.

Trump meets with Bill Gates....Trump/his kids/his business suddenly makes money off Microsoft....um, Insider trading anyone?!

Remember Martha Stewart - who went to jail? She didn't 'tell on herself'.

1. That is your opinion.

2. If a criminal is never prosecuted it is not the criminal's fault that the prosecutor failed to do his job. Don't try to punish the criminal for the prosecutor's failure / lack of evidence.

3. 'Innocent until proven guilty' is a Constitutional Right that is not negotiable, even if Liberals SWEAR Trump has already violated Insider Trading rules just for meeting with the heads of tech industry.

Why is that?

Trump-galactica.jpg

Forum List

Back