talk about insider information ..

So what is the point of this thread?
Hes not going to give up his family business, and others havent as well....

GTF over it!!!!!!!

GTF over it!!!!!!!
There is no point to this thread. I busted it with my first post then humiliated the op with follow up posts. He has NO clue what he's talking about.

one more time just for you and the rest of the idiots .....

today at the table Intel says the have a state of the art processor coming out in 2018 that will revolutionize laptops ... (information)

mid 2017 Trump tells one of his kids Intel might be worth buying (information)

get it dumbasses?

GTF over it!!!!!!!
There is no point to this thread. I busted it with my first post then humiliated the op with follow up posts. He has NO clue what he's talking about.

today at the table Intel says the have a state of the art processor coming out in 2018 that will revolutionize laptops ... (information)

get it dumbasses?

No shit and you think that doesnt happen already?

You never cared about it before. Its still better than the Clinton Foundation, you defended

GTF over it!!!!!!!

get it dumbasses?
That is a crime. It's called insider trading. Insider trading is the exchange on non public information that leads to stock exchanges.
You are a moron.

Get it dumbass?

GTF over it!!!!!!!

get it dumbasses?

You never cared about it before. Its still better than the Clinton Foundation, you defended

Again.. do you guys have any type of defense for wrong doing other than, "WELL THEY DID IT!"

Trump ran as a candidate that was supposed to be anti-establishment, and "drain the swamp."

Now when he does stuff that is exactly like others have in the past... your fucking defense is..."WELL THEY DID IT!"

Do you not see how fucking stupid that is?

after today Donnie can tell his kids, and cabinet billionaires exactly how, where, and when to invest in THEIR future.
Tech titans are meeting with Trump today

HOLY SHIT! :ack-1:

THE PRESIDENT-ELECT IS MEETING WITH TECH LEADERS PRIOR TO HIS INAUGURATION?!

WTF?!

THIS CAN ONLY MEAN THE DESTRUCTION OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE WORD AS WE KNOW IT!

IMPEACH THE M*erF*er NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good GAWD, snowflakes have lost their f*ing minds! The fear-mongering and 'suicide watch' projections are off the chart....and Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet.

The amazing thing is that the OP, among others, doesn't seem to understand how and why Washington politicians get so wealthy. When the Obama's entered office, they weren't all that rich, right? Now when they're leaving, they've bought how many houses again?

BUT BUT BUT ------ 0-B-A-M-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lmao:
It seems specious that you're worried about insider information now that Trump will be president. If anything, he's more aware of trading laws than Obama is.

GTF over it!!!!!!!

get it dumbasses?
That is a crime. It's called insider trading. Insider trading is the exchange on non public information that leads to stock exchanges.
You are a moron.

Get it dumbass?

I don't think YOU get it. He isn't saying it isn't illegal. He's saying Trump is going to do it, and Trump supporters don't care...

GTF over it!!!!!!!

get it dumbasses?

Again.. do you guys have any type of defense for wrong doing other than, "WELL THEY DID IT!"

Trump ran as a candidate that was supposed to be anti-establishment, and "drain the swamp."

Now when he does stuff that is exactly like others have in the past... your fucking defense is..."WELL THEY DID IT!"

I had no defense and I was the first response. It would be a crime. Why didn't you quote me?

The President-Elect meeting with heads of industry is NOT 'Insider Trading, you ignorant f*s!

Now IF Trump uses any information he gains from the meeting to enrich himself or share with others who then do so -- THAT is 'Insider Trading'.

Your FEAR-MONGERING AND BASELESS ACCUSATIONS do not constitute 'Insider Trading. I swear, you snowflakes are DESPERATE!

GTF over it!!!!!!!

get it dumbasses?

I had no defense and I was the first response. It would be a crime. Why didn't you quote me?

I did quote you. I quoted the whole thing in your post. :alcoholic:

after today Donnie can tell his kids, and cabinet billionaires exactly how, where, and when to invest in THEIR future.

Tech titans are meeting with Trump today

MEANWHILE, the SUCKERS sit back and SUCK .. drool some Clinton rhetoric, and hump each others leg.
That would be illegal......IF it happened. As it stands it is only your wet dream.

name the law that prohibits him from talkig to his kids

unless there's a blanket nondisclosure agreement in place he can talk to the damn postman.

(hey Mike buy a little Cisco ...shhhhhhh )

GTF over it!!!!!!!

get it dumbasses?
You are a moron.

Get it dumbass?

I don't think YOU get it. He isn't saying it isn't illegal. He's saying Trump is going to do it, and Trump supporters don't care...

Look again. That is NOT what he is saying. He has argued with me from the start saying it is not a crime.

The President-Elect meeting with heads of industry is NOT 'Insider Trading, you ignorant f*s!

Now IF Trump uses any information he gains from the meeting to enrich himself or share with others who then do so -- THAT is 'Insider Trading'.

Your FEAR-MONGERING AND BASELESS ACCUSATIONS do not constitute 'Insider Trading. I swear, you snowflakes are DESPERATE!

Do you seriously think he isn't going to share the information he gets from companies with his children?

Forum List

Back