talk about insider information ..

after today Donnie can tell his kids, and cabinet billionaires exactly how, where, and when to invest in THEIR future.

Tech titans are meeting with Trump today

MEANWHILE, the SUCKERS sit back and SUCK .. drool some Clinton rhetoric, and hump each others leg.
That would be illegal......IF it happened. As it stands it is only your wet dream.

name the law that prohibits him from talkig to his kids

unless there's a blanket nondisclosure agreement in place he can talk to the damn postman.

(hey Mike buy a little Cisco ...shhhhhhh )

So what is the point of this thread?
Hes not going to give up his family business, and others havent as well....

GTF over it!!!!!!!
There is no point to this thread. I busted it with my first post then humiliated the op with follow up posts. He has NO clue what he's talking about.

one more time just for you and the rest of the idiots .....

today at the table Intel says the have a state of the art processor coming out in 2018 that will revolutionize laptops ... (information)

mid 2017 Trump tells one of his kids Intel might be worth buying (information)

get it dumbasses?
That is a crime. It's called insider trading. Insider trading is the exchange on non public information that leads to stock exchanges.
You are a moron.

Get it dumbass?

I don't think YOU get it. He isn't saying it isn't illegal. He's saying Trump is going to do it, and Trump supporters don't care...

Look again. That is NOT what he is saying. He has argued with me from the start saying it is not a crime.

...and again... he's right. There is nothing saying he can't talk to his kids. That's why his company should be in a blind trust NOT run by his kids. He's not saying it isn't illegal, he's saying it isn't illegal for him to talk to his own children. His children that are running the "Blind" trust of his company.

This guy is the biggest butthurt DNC loser of all time.

GTF over it!!!!!!!
There is no point to this thread. I busted it with my first post then humiliated the op with follow up posts. He has NO clue what he's talking about.

today at the table Intel says the have a state of the art processor coming out in 2018 that will revolutionize laptops ... (information)

get it dumbasses?

No shit and you think that doesnt happen already?

You never cared about it before. Its still better than the Clinton Foundation, you defended

Again.. do you guys have any type of defense for wrong doing other than, "WELL THEY DID IT!"

Trump ran as a candidate that was supposed to be anti-establishment, and "drain the swamp."

Now when he does stuff that is exactly like others have in the past... your fucking defense is..."WELL THEY DID IT!"

Do you not see how fucking stupid that is?

Do you guys ever get tired of telling republicans not to.do.things

I mean every fucking issue you guys pull this shit.

His sons are going to.run the company. Its legal and its standard procedure to do that, get the fuck over it.

Its not going to change no matter how much you bitch.

He is draining the swamp, you obviously dont know what that means.

Liberals are such simpletons.

And he is doing alot of.stuff different lying, but noone ever thought he would do a blind trust

Now we can see how Clinton broke the law.

The President-Elect meeting with heads of industry is NOT 'Insider Trading, you ignorant f*s!

Now IF Trump uses any information he gains from the meeting to enrich himself or share with others who then do so -- THAT is 'Insider Trading'.

Your FEAR-MONGERING AND BASELESS ACCUSATIONS do not constitute 'Insider Trading. I swear, you snowflakes are DESPERATE!
That is what I said from the start. Jesus Christ do any of you read shit or just jump the shark?

after today Donnie can tell his kids, and cabinet billionaires exactly how, where, and when to invest in THEIR future.

MEANWHILE, the SUCKERS sit back and SUCK .. drool some Clinton rhetoric, and hump each others leg.
That would be illegal......IF it happened. As it stands it is only your wet dream.

name the law that prohibits him from talkig to his kids

unless there's a blanket nondisclosure agreement in place he can talk to the damn postman.

(hey Mike buy a little Cisco ...shhhhhhh )

get it dumbasses?
That is a crime. It's called insider trading. Insider trading is the exchange on non public information that leads to stock exchanges.
You are a moron.

Get it dumbass?

I don't think YOU get it. He isn't saying it isn't illegal. He's saying Trump is going to do it, and Trump supporters don't care...

Look again. That is NOT what he is saying. He has argued with me from the start saying it is not a crime.

...and again... he's right. There is nothing saying he can't talk to his kids. That's why his company should be in a blind trust NOT run by his kids. He's not saying it isn't illegal, he's saying it isn't illegal for him to talk to his own children. His children that are running the "Blind" trust of his company.

Funny how now you care about a blind trust,

The difference is we didnt bitch about dems doing it, you guys are overtly partisan and fucking stupid.

Do you seriously think he isn't going to share the information he gets from companies with his children?
Yes. Until he does, people need to stop the baseless accusations and the fear-mongering.

This country is based on innocent until proven guilty, is it not, NOT based on sore-loser, bitter, butt-hurt snowflake false narratives, accusations, and fear-mongering?!

The fact that anyone is claiming what Trump WILL and WON'T do Is based on speculation, nothing more.

The President-Elect meeting with heads of industry is NOT 'Insider Trading, you ignorant f*s!

Now IF Trump uses any information he gains from the meeting to enrich himself or share with others who then do so -- THAT is 'Insider Trading'.

Your FEAR-MONGERING AND BASELESS ACCUSATIONS do not constitute 'Insider Trading. I swear, you snowflakes are DESPERATE!

Do you seriously think he isn't going to share the information he gets from companies with his children?

Have you really cared about this before?
Stop manufacturing stupid shit, it just amuses us.

GTF over it!!!!!!!

get it dumbasses?

You never cared about it before. Its still better than the Clinton Foundation, you defended

Again.. do you guys have any type of defense for wrong doing other than, "WELL THEY DID IT!"

Trump ran as a candidate that was supposed to be anti-establishment, and "drain the swamp."

Now when he does stuff that is exactly like others have in the past... your fucking defense is..."WELL THEY DID IT!"

His sons are going to.run the company. Its legal and its standard procedure to do that, get the fuck over it.

And he is doing alot of.stuff different lying, but noone ever thought he would do a blind trust

No, it isn't standard practice to let your kids run your company while you are President. Again, quit using others for excuses of bad behavior. Either suck it up and be on the up and up, or admit fucking being a hypocrite that slams others in different parties and accepts it when your own party does it.

Clinton was in the wrong in what she did with her foundation while Sec. of State. Now Trump is in the wrong with what he is doing with letting his children run his "Blind trust."

They are both fucking wrong... and Trump is even more in the wrong because he promised to clean out the corruption... the same corruption he is now about to be a part of. And you fucking Trump supporters are degenerates for saying it is all ok that he does corrupt things because others did it too.

Insider trading is a crime

Not in this case, it isn't

moron
If the information is not public it is. I quoted the definition earlier

Congress Tells Court That Congress Can’t Be Investigated for Insider Trading
The STOCK Act has been gutted. It no longer means anything.

US Congress Critters and the President are protected from insider trader laws.

How Congress Quietly Overhauled Its Insider-Trading Law

142408718_wide-9aee63f611874911b128a8b4ecd41d5e0a66da77-s800-c85.jpg

Vice President Biden and members of Congress watch as President Obama signs the STOCK Act on April 4, 2012. A year later, Congress moved to undo large portions of the law without fanfare.

Yes. Until he does, people need to stop the baseless accusations and the fear-mongering.

This country is based on innocent until proven guilty, is it not, NOT based on sore-loser, bitter, butt-hurt snowflake false narratives, accusations, and fear-mongering?!

The fact that anyone is claiming what Trump WILL and WON'T do Is based on speculation, nothing more.

Right... but but but we have to prove it happens right!?!!? So unless we sit in on his family dinners and his family phone calls... we can't prove it!?!?! Quit being a dumbass and acting ignorant in order to try and take a higher moral ground. Use fucking common sense. Trump is going to want his company to make as much money as possible while it is in the blind trust because it is still his fucking money that is invested in it. So having his kids run the "blind trust" is a sham.

Have you really cared about this before?
Stop manufacturing stupid shit, it just amuses us.

Fuck yeah I have. It's the rich shaking dicks with each other and getting even richer. You're the one with something to prove. You say Clinton was crooked and so was Obama, and now you are supporting Trump for the same shit. What's wrong with you?

Not to worry, if The Donald breaks the Law, Gampy is gonna run to Washington and personally arrest him.

I'd pay to see that

get it dumbasses?

No, it isn't standard practice to let your kids run your company while you are President. Again, quit using others for excuses of bad behavior. Either suck it up and be on the up and up, or admit fucking being a hypocrite that slams others in different parties and accepts it when your own party does it.

Clinton was in the wrong in what she did with her foundation while Sec. of State. Now Trump is in the wrong with what he is doing with letting his children run his "Blind trust."

They are both fucking wrong... and Trump is even more in the wrong because he promised to clean out the corruption... the same corruption he is now about to be a part of. And you fucking Trump supporters are degenerates for saying it is all ok that he does corrupt things because others did it too.
There is nothing standard about it because it's new territory. And his "children" have been running different aspects of his businesses for years.

As I've stated in other threads I think it is a bridge too far to ask someone to walk away from a life's worth of hard work just to be a public servant for a few years. Trump built it, it's his to do with as he pleases. If he crosses an ethical or legal boundary call him on it and do what is appropriate.

Until them SHUT THE FUCK UP

get it dumbasses?

Show me a post where you said that about clinton pre election.

Show me how many blind trusts were set up for entering govt.
John kerry is a senator, his wife owns Heinz
Herb kohl.left his biz to.his daughter
Penny pritzker left her business with her family

Whatcha got?

moron

Vice President Biden and members of Congress watch as President Obama signs the STOCK Act on April 4, 2012. A year later, Congress moved to undo large portions of the law without fanfare.
If that is true that is a God damn shame.

get it dumbasses?

There is nothing standard about it because it's new territory. And his "children" have been running different aspects of his businesses for years.

As I've stated in other threads I think it is a bridge too far to ask someone to walk away from a life's worth of hard work just to be a public servant for a few years. Trump built it, it's his to do with as he pleases. If he crosses an ethical or legal boundary call him on it and do what is appropriate.

Until them SHUT THE FUCK UP

He's kids have been running aspects for years??? Who cares about then, this is now and he is President. How the fuck we going to know if he gives his kids information? They going to tell us? He going to tell us?

You believed a total pile of excrement that the right spewed during the Obama administration.
Facts don't matter to you teabaggers.

moron

If that is true that is a God damn shame.

Try to keep up, Gampy.

It's 2016.

Ubercunt lost the election.

And dimocrap scum may never hold the Office of President ever again.

Because -- dimocraps SUCK ASS!

And are generally scum

Right... but but but we have to prove it happens right!?!!? So unless we sit in on his family dinners and his family phone calls... we can't prove it!?!?!

NO, YOU F*ING IDIOT! If he meets with these guys and suddenly he or his family takes action related to these companies and makes a huge profit you have your proof.

Don't give me this bullshit justification that you HAVE TO create false narratives, false accusations, and lies because you might never be able to prove any of your false narratives, false accusations, and lies.

Damn, the mind of a liberal is a terrible thing! Damn SCARY, too.

Forum List

Back