Tamir Rice a No-Go. Let the Whining Begin.

Liberals are total fuckheads and this thread proves it.

Let's keep the Mexicans, if they want to work.

Hell, let's keep the Syrians, if they can prove they want to be good Americans.

What we need to do is deport liberals, especially asshole liberals who want cops to die rather than defend themselves.

Listen up you conservative piece of shit, just because we're not co signing onto this senseless murder of this kid, does not mean we're against fuckin cops....you neo nut fucks need to step back and stop making every fuckin thing so fuckin personal. The cop that killed this kid, is a liar and a murderer and he'll have to answer to a higher court someday.

Did the cop show up and say, "I'm going to kill this kid!"?

Or, did his instinct of self preservation take over, in a charged situation, which resulted in the tragic death of this child?

No, it wasn't instinct - it was fucking stupidity...maybe even racism. How many white kids get murdered under similar conditions?

A six year old white kid was killed in Louisiana a couple months ago.

Maybe you could post a link to the thread you started expressing your outrage about that?

Did the cops also swoop in beside him (like they were parking at a meter) and shoot within a couple seconds before evaluating the situation?

Actually, they pulled his father over for a supposed traffic violation, exited their vehicle and opened fire.

The little boy was hit 6 times. But, it was a white kid. No outrage to spare for him.

Listen up you conservative piece of shit, just because we're not co signing onto this senseless murder of this kid, does not mean we're against fuckin cops....you neo nut fucks need to step back and stop making every fuckin thing so fuckin personal. The cop that killed this kid, is a liar and a murderer and he'll have to answer to a higher court someday.

Or, did his instinct of self preservation take over, in a charged situation, which resulted in the tragic death of this child?

No, it wasn't instinct - it was fucking stupidity...maybe even racism. How many white kids get murdered under similar conditions?

Maybe you could post a link to the thread you started expressing your outrage about that?

Did the cops also swoop in beside him (like they were parking at a meter) and shoot within a couple seconds before evaluating the situation?

Actually, they pulled his father over for a supposed traffic violation, exited their vehicle and opened fire.

The little boy was hit 6 times. But, it was a white kid. No outrage to spare for him.

Yeah, I'm aware of that story. However, it was NOTHING like the murder of Tamir Rice.

The show is scripted. If you haven't figured that out by now, you're hopeless.

Yeah, I'm aware of that story. However, it was NOTHING like the murder of Tamir Rice.

You're right. The kid in Louisiana was white.

You're a race-baiter. You know you've lost the white vote, so you stir up the blacks and hope that hate will motivate them to vote Democrat.

You're right. The kid in Louisiana was white.

Dumbass, cops couldn't even see that kid in the van.

You're a race-baiter. You know you've lost the white vote, so you stir up the blacks and hope that hate will motivate them to vote Democrat.

Simply drawing attention to you racist assholes - not that you aren't already clearly visible for all to see.

Simply drawing attention to you racist assholes - not that you aren't already clearly visible for all to see.

But, when a white kids wasted, you are amazingly silent.

White kids aren't murdered by cops like black kids are - but you already know that.

blacklivesmatter.jpg

So what I'm hearing is that you guys would like a shoot/action 1st police style right I mean what could possibly go wrong

Fullerton cops aquitted in homeless man's death

No! I want the cop to actually get shot, then return fire. There oughta be quality personal standing in line for that job.

You do realise that one being a cop is not that dangerous hell its not even in the top ten of dangerous jobs here in the US

The 10 Most Dangerous Jobs In The US | Bankrate.com

In fact Crime in the US is declining

What's Behind The Decline In Crime?

So why is that you want the police to be so gun happy?

Are you a cop?

No but I am a 31 year old black man who is sick and tired of people like you giving the police carte blanche.I mean Tamir was shot in the stomach and left dying on the ground. His sister tackled, shackled, and shoved in a police car for trying to run to him. Forced to sit and watch her brother dying, a process that would take until the next day, while the cops stood there. Cops who either had no first aid training or no first aid items nearby and felt the only thing they really needed to do was call in the incident.

Four minutes. No help. A gutshot bullet wound. An FBI detective working a nearby detail was the first person to try and help. Three minutes before the EMS arrived. Without the FBI detective, it wouldn't have been four minutes, but seven unattended.

He was big. He was scary. The gun looked real (even though they never saw it). How does that excuse the aftermath of letting someone just bleed on the ground? He died the next day. Every moment counts. Every single one. And they wasted 240 seconds.

How can there be absolutely nothing done? How? Even with these garbage excuses for executing a human being, how does it justify then just standing there and watching them dying. The threat was handled. The threat was shot. The threat was dying.

And they did nothing to help beyond the barest of minimums.

I just don't get it. Was he still scary while bleeding on the ground?

It's easy to judge, when you're not the one taking the chances, everyday.

You demand someone else wait before he acts. Afterall, it's his life, not yours.

So what your saying is that I can't be critical against cops if I'm not one so then my question to you good sir are you a politician? Because if your aren't you can not criticise politicians. If you want to go that road

But I like I said cops are not even in the top ten of dangerous jobs here in the US. In fact a private firm in a texas town knocked down crime 61% on this story here

Texas Town Experiences 61% Drop in Crime After Firing Their Police Department

So your move my friend

White kids aren't murdered by cops like black kids are - but you already know that.

blacklivesmatter.jpg

Oh...they're murdered differently? How so?

No! I want the cop to actually get shot, then return fire. There oughta be quality personal standing in line for that job.

You do realise that one being a cop is not that dangerous hell its not even in the top ten of dangerous jobs here in the US

Are you a cop?

No but I am a 31 year old black man who is sick and tired of people like you giving the police carte blanche.I mean Tamir was shot in the stomach and left dying on the ground. His sister tackled, shackled, and shoved in a police car for trying to run to him. Forced to sit and watch her brother dying, a process that would take until the next day, while the cops stood there. Cops who either had no first aid training or no first aid items nearby and felt the only thing they really needed to do was call in the incident.

Four minutes. No help. A gutshot bullet wound. An FBI detective working a nearby detail was the first person to try and help. Three minutes before the EMS arrived. Without the FBI detective, it wouldn't have been four minutes, but seven unattended.

He was big. He was scary. The gun looked real (even though they never saw it). How does that excuse the aftermath of letting someone just bleed on the ground? He died the next day. Every moment counts. Every single one. And they wasted 240 seconds.

How can there be absolutely nothing done? How? Even with these garbage excuses for executing a human being, how does it justify then just standing there and watching them dying. The threat was handled. The threat was shot. The threat was dying.

You demand someone else wait before he acts. Afterall, it's his life, not yours.

So what your saying is that I can't be critical against cops if I'm not one so then my question to you good sir are you a politician? Because if your aren't you can not criticise politicians. If you want to go that road

But I like I said cops are not even in the top ten of dangerous jobs here in the US. In fact a private firm in a texas town knocked down crime 61% on this story here

So your move my friend

I'm saying you shouldn't be so judgemental.

Are you a cop?

So your move my friend

I'm saying you shouldn't be so judgemental.

Really the police officer like any federal job and being a cop is a federal job should be highly scrutinized look at every fine tooth and come we the public should be hard on the police cause if not this horrible incident and others like this.

UK cops knew Muslim rape gangs were targeting schools 5 years ago, did nothing

will happen more often

Do you think police officers should drive an ambulance so that they can better provide paramedic services to people they shoot?

If black people really thought that "Black Lives Matter" then black women wouldn't be aborting so many of their babies, and black men wouldn't be killling so many black men.

Addressing the 31-year-old black man who posted earlier:

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT.

You have reached the age where you can be a father figure to black boys in your neighborhood, and teach them by example, the difference between right and wrong.

It is YOUR BUSINESS if your neighborhood is not a safe place for people to live, work and shop.

If you see black boys hanging around causing trouble, you need to approach them and kick their asses until they get the message.

You need to combine your efforts with other mature black men (and women) to turn this thing around.

YOUR COMMUNITY IS SICK. You need to be the man to fix it.

Stop blaming the police. They are doing all they can. You should not treat them with hostility.

WHITE LIBERALS WHO SAY THEY CARE ABOUT BLACKS, DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT BLACKS.

If black people really thought that "Black Lives Matter" then black women wouldn't be aborting so many of their babies, and black men wouldn't be killling so many black men.

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT.

You have reached the age where you can be a father figure to black boys in your neighborhood, and teach them by example, the difference between right and wrong.

It is YOUR BUSINESS if your neighborhood is not a safe place for people to live, work and shop.

If you see black boys hanging around causing trouble, you need to approach them and kick their asses until they get the message.

You need to combine your efforts with other mature black men (and women) to turn this thing around.

Stop blaming the police. They are doing all they can. You should not treat them with hostility.

Um 1st off how is a black person or a group of black teenagers doing something illegal my fault I can only reach out to people who want to listen and not force people to listen to my message.

2nd my neighborhood is quite safe with a mix of white,Latino, and Black people with modest incomes, so we don't get many drug lords or crime bosses here.

3rd most of the problems in the black community is the unconstitutional war on drugs that has wasted so many lives not only black people mind you but most people in this country as well as the cops. Why can't we be more like Portugal and decriminalize the drugs

14 Years After Decriminalizing All Drugs, Here's What Portugal Looks Like

4th I have no love for liberals they run most of the cities that most of the black on black crime is happening.

5th Anything else you want to blame this black person on

Wanna blame someone, y'all? Then place it on the parent(s) who know the mess going on now with blacks and guns and drivebys and deaths. 12 years old, waving a toy gun around pretending to be all bad ass. Was he being supervised? Nope. Was he taught "son, never take a toy gun out and aim it at people. They might think its real and you could get hurt"? Nope. Did they even know where he was? Nope. And why was he waving it at people in the park to begin with?

As usual, the blame can lie from where it originated. THE HOME. The person(s) who are supposed to TEACH before that child goes to school, how to be a decent human being. PARENT(S). That is where it began. That is where it ended. Due to their stupidity.

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT.

Um 1st off how is a black person or a group of black teenagers doing something illegal my fault I can only reach out to people who want to listen and not force people to listen to my message.

2nd my neighborhood is quite safe with a mix of white,Latino, and Black people with modest incomes, so we don't get many drug lords or crime bosses here.

3rd most of the problems in the black community is the unconstitutional war on drugs that has wasted so many lives not only black people mind you but most people in this country as well as the cops. Why can't we be more like Portugal and decriminalize the drugs

14 Years After Decriminalizing All Drugs, Here's What Portugal Looks Like

4th I have no love for liberals they run most of the cities that most of the black on black crime is happening.

5th Anything else you want to blame this black person on
I'm white, and I have come to the conclusion that most of black people's problems are only made worse when white people try to help them.

I find white guilt to be outdated. The Civil Rights laws were passed 50 years ago, so the law no longer supports discrimination against blacks. I was born in the same year, so I have no memories of that time. If I have no memories, how can I be guilty? Answer: I am not.

We can all wallow in self-pity, or we can stand up and take responsibility for our own lives. If you are black, and think that all your failures are caused by white discrimination, then you are giving up.

If it takes more effort to succeed as a black person, then you must put in more effort. Don't ask for special privileges because that only makes matters worse. People will assume you were hired or promoted or admitted to college because you are black.

Yes, that's a true story and guess what? The gotdamned cops got locked the fuck up./......two nigga cops are in jail as we speak because a white dad endangered his kid and try to flee the cops.....now, lets count how many fuckin redneck coward bastard white cops are sitting in jail for killing nigga's and kids? And because you can't answer the damn question, white boy, I suggest you dry out your diaper and go to bed!!

Forum List

Back