Tampa Bay Patriots

First Brady and now Gronk. Is Edelman next.

TB may be a powerhouse for a season or two. Amazing turn of events. My Pats get a 4th round pick in return.
I like Brady a LOT, I believe he's the greatest QB the NFL has seen in its long and storied history. However, there had to be a good reason the Pats let him ago. I believe that reason is Brady is done with his great play, and is headed to embarrassing himself if he continues to play. He SHOULD retire.

TB may be a powerhouse for a season or two. Amazing turn of events. My Pats get a 4th round pick in return.

Gronk really should STAY retired. I suspect he's had his bell rung a few too many times.
Dude's an ANIMAL.

Gronk really should STAY retired. I suspect he's had his bell rung a few too many times.
Dude's an ANIMAL.
He is a beast but injury prone. 4th round pick is better than nothing?

Dude's an ANIMAL.

Starting a 34 year old is problematic.

According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, the Patriots will likely go with Brian Hoyer as the starting quarterback for the 2020 season. The 34-year-old veteran is expected to compete with second-year QB Jarrett Stidham for the starting job during training camp.​

I'd consider using that 4th round pick on Hurricane Hank Bachmeier (who's been compared a lot to Tom Terrific).
But you Beantowners can't have him yet - He's only a Sophomore ;)

Dude's an ANIMAL.

Starting a 34 year old is problematic.

According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, the Patriots will likely go with Brian Hoyer as the starting quarterback for the 2020 season. The 34-year-old veteran is expected to compete with second-year QB Jarrett Stidham for the starting job during training camp.​

I'd consider using that 4th round pick on Hurricane Hank Bachmeier (who's been compared a lot to Tom Terrific).
But you Beantowners can't have him yet - He's only a Sophomore ;)

My feeling is they like Stidham. Just a gut. No proof.

Forum List

Back