Tampa, Florida: Two thugs enter...only one leaves upright, clerk shoots back...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hmmm...gun carrying clerk is robbed at gun point...and the idiots forgot that they live in Florida.....where law abiding people can own and carry guns.....

Two Armed Robbers Walk Into A Liquor Store, Only One Walks Out; Armed Clerk Refuses To Be A Victim – Concealed Nation

TAMPA, FLORIDA — In an armed robbery gone wrong for the robbers and right for the store clerk, one of the robbers wound up dead while his partner took off in hopes that the body count wouldn’t change to two.

It happened late Sunday night at Cut Rate Liquor Store in Tampa when two men armed with a gun walked into the store. Shortly after entering, they found themselves exchanging gunfire with an armed clerk who did not want to be a victim of their violent crime.

That clerk shot and killed one of the robbers, while the other one ran for his life.

Police are still searching for the second suspect.

No one else was injured during the incident.

By the way 2ndA, why do you always write this shit up in such a surprised way? According to you this is a typical day in America. Thousands of crimes stopped every day. And you act like it is a big fucking deal.

If 5000 dgus happen TODAY and every day, this shit is just par for the course. Right? To be expected and dealt with like the normal occurrence you say it is.

Why the celebration each time you find it happened again?

By the way 2ndA, why do you always write this shit up in such a surprised way? According to you this is a typical day in America. Thousands of crimes stopped every day. And you act like it is a big fucking deal.

If 5000 dgus happen TODAY and every day, this shit is just par for the course. Right? To be expected and dealt with like the normal occurrence you say it is.

Why the celebration each time you find it happened again?

I can easily answer that because I do the same thing. The reason is because we have people here who claim otherwise. They only point out the times guns are used in a crime if some kind and pretend that that is all there is.

There is also pride. I. Ant speak for 2ndA but myself, every time a worthless thug is taken out by a person who understands how vital our gun rights are, I get a sense of pride from it.

So there you go.

Yep....

I am lifting the veil on the left wing, anti gun lies about how guns are used by normal people...people like you....who prefer that the victim be raped, robbed and murdered instead of stopping it with a gun.......

I, on the other hand, like to see the victim win, survive and live to see the next day.......and if they manage to capture, injure or kill their violent attacker....that is also a good thing...that saves other peoples lives....and since lefties like you are obsessed with money...it also saves society money.

See, most of the defensive gun uses, the criminals are smart and run away when warned.....unlike the criminals in my most recent posts where they continued their violent attack even when warned away by the victim.

Since most defensive gun uses do not result in criminals being shot.....they often go unreported by the victim because of gun grabbing nuts like you....who will try their best to make the victim into a criminal, and destroy their lives for simply using a gun to save their lives.

The next most common event with gun self defense...capturing the thug and holding them for police....not dramatic news for news broadcasts that have to fit in sports, international, local and the weather news.....

Next comes injuring but not killing the thug.......tends to get covered more....since there is blood in the story....

Finally, and more likely to get coverage....like the stories I posted...the thug or thugs get ventilated and assume room temperature.....but even these rarely make it past local news coverage.....

Now I know why....many left wing journalists and editors don't like guns....so they don't like to highlight their real world helpfulness......also, these same left wing journalists don't like people...they think people are unable to control themselves, and they don't want to encourage people to be "vigilantes" who they believe will just spray and pray over a fender bender...

So sadly....it is left to me and Predfan and others to spread the truth, the facts and the reality...........

Forum List

Back