Tara Reade blasts Hillary Clinton after Biden endorsement: She's 'enabling a sexual predator'

Tara Reade has dates, times, exact location. Reade also has multiple people to corroborate her account.

Dates?

Places?

So now her allegations are that it happened multiple times? I'd heard of one instance.

And she has no witnesses to the assault...
The new darling of foxie news, tara reade, is probably voting for trump...a sexual predator.

The major parties have ruined whole election process has turned into a joke. No sane person will run for office and just like last election, this election will look no different. We have a choice this fall we can vote for dumber or dumber. Disgusting what the two major parties have done to our country.
Biden will be a great president despite all your crap propaganda and this idiot woman. The only woman who has ever made sexual allegations against Biden and over 50 years of politics

Nothing in this election tells me Biden will be great, his arguments and speeches don’t seem to indicate anything but another loser President that will suck up to Wall St., however he is a hell of a lot smarter than you. He and Trump don’t make the next four years look better.

Tara Reade has dates, times, exact location. Reade also has multiple people to corroborate her account.

Dates?

Places?

So now her allegations are that it happened multiple times? I'd heard of one instance.

The new darling of foxie news, tara reade, is probably voting for trump...a sexual predator.

The major parties have ruined whole election process has turned into a joke. No sane person will run for office and just like last election, this election will look no different. We have a choice this fall we can vote for dumber or dumber. Disgusting what the two major parties have done to our country.
Biden will be a great president despite all your crap propaganda and this idiot woman. The only woman who has ever made sexual allegations against Biden and over 50 years of politics

Biden would be a train wreck. Joe Biden would make Donald Trump look like George Washington...
Joe Biden lives in the real world not GOP propaganda world will not be the laughingstock of the civilized world is not a fraud scumbag real estate developer incompetent narcissist brat, and is known as the most honest down-to-earth senator of the last 35 years. Everything you know is garbage propaganda. Change the channel watch him for more than 3 seconds at a time on the propaganda machine.

Dates?

Places?

Nothing in this election tells me Biden will be great, his arguments and speeches don’t seem to indicate anything but another loser President that will suck up to Wall St., however he is a hell of a lot smarter than you. He and Trump don’t make the next four years look better.
And what is your proof of that? His policies are the same or better than Hillary's and she scared Wall Street. You believe a total mountain of crap.

Dates?

Places?

Biden would be a train wreck. Joe Biden would make Donald Trump look like George Washington...
Joe Biden lives in the real world not GOP propaganda world will not be the laughingstock of the civilized world is not a fraud scumbag real estate developer incompetent narcissist brat, and is known as the most honest down-to-earth senator of the last 35 years. Everything you know is garbage propaganda. Change the channel watch him for more than 3 seconds at a time on the propaganda machine.

Dates?

Places?

And what is your proof of that? His policies are the same or better than Hillary's and she scared Wall Street. You believe a total mountain of crap.

His policies are better or the same as Hillary’s? First off that in of itself that he is terrible. If he is following the formula of the two worst candidates in history, he is obviously an idiot.

Do you even know what his policies are? It seems he keeps forgetting. Reagan had a bad memory, and Biden’s memory is worse than his. Of course you will feed off of Dem propaganda and others will feed off of GOP propaganda and the rest of us will laugh at you for being so stupid and duped.

'enabling a sexual predator' ... this shit ain't going away // Creepy Joe is done
Democratic Party policies always enable sexual predators. The Jeffery Epstein party, Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky, and the Roe-v-Wade abortion-on-demand by orders of pimps and deadbeat dads. Women can't even have guns or own property under DNC policies.

she says she is a big Democrat.
She is also an idiot. I believe she is on Greg guttman or whatever his name is show tonight. The guy from the five the nut job lol. Maybe he made a pass at her I don't know. Trump has 17 rapes women against him and nobody cares LOL this is ridiculous
She is also an idiot. I believe she is on Greg guttman or whatever his name is show tonight. The guy from the five the nut job lol. Maybe he made a pass at her I don't know. Trump has 17 rapes women against him and nobody cares LOL this is ridiculous

It was the Democrats screaming that all women need to be heard during the Kavanaugh hearings. Interesting that you call Reade an idiot and not Blasey-Ford an idiot. Reade has dates, times, locations, and corroborating witnesses. Blasey-Ford had none of that. The reality is you are so partisan it blinds your logic.

It was the Democrats screaming that all women need to be heard during the Kavanaugh hearings. Interesting that you call Reade an idiot and not Blasey-Ford an idiot. Reade has dates, times, locations, and corroborating witnesses. Blasey-Ford had none of that. The reality is you are so partisan it blinds your logic.
I would say that kavanaugh's accuser was a a bit of an idiot on this. She took it pretty seriously and forced the Democrats to bring her in really. I thought he should be approved. On the other hand Obama should have had the choice and he would have given us up role model as well as a partisan.

Let's just say he made a pass at her and nothing happened. Where is Trump is doing much worse at least 17 times. So.... He denies it people do strange things including women. At any rate the only accusation that has ever come up against Biden despite all your b*******.

I would say that kavanaugh's accuser was a a bit of an idiot on this. She took it pretty seriously and forced the Democrats to bring her in really. I thought he should be approved. On the other hand Obama should have had the choice and he would have given us up role model as well as a partisan.

Let's just say he made a pass at her and nothing happened. Where is Trump is doing much worse at least 17 times. So.... He denies it people do strange things including women. At any rate the only accusation that has ever come up against Biden despite all your b*******.

I am surprised to hear you say that Kavanaugh should be confirmed. I too think Elections have consequences and the President should pick. For the record, I’m not bitching about Biden. I was calling out the hypocrisy.

Dates?

Places?

Nobody ever can make trump "look like" George Washington.

Nobody ever has mistaken an asshole for George Washington.

I am surprised to hear you say that Kavanaugh should be confirmed. I too think Elections have consequences and the President should pick. For the record, I’m not bitching about Biden. I was calling out the hypocrisy.
Trump is a whole other class of pervert felon than Bill or Biden. Especially Biden mr. Honesty and regular Guy. This is the only charge of any kind against him in 50 years. And not much.

Dates?

Places?

[/QUOTE/] Biden is for a living wage healthcare for all cheap community colleges at least and training, better infrastructure and mainly taxing the rich their fair share. Not much good is going to happen until we do.

this shit ain't going away

Creepy Joe is done

the Bernie camp is about to make a big push

many dems want, or wanted to see Cuomo, but his order to force Chinese Bat Flu patients into nursing homes probably sinks him

could Hillary actually get the nod?

at this point, I think they are playing for a brokered convention

"I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. I voted for her in the primary. I'm a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me," Reade told Fox News. "Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct. We don't need that for this country. We don't need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change."
Hillary is married to a sexual predator.

this shit ain't going away

Creepy Joe is done

the Bernie camp is about to make a big push

many dems want, or wanted to see Cuomo, but his order to force Chinese Bat Flu patients into nursing homes probably sinks him

could Hillary actually get the nod?

at this point, I think they are playing for a brokered convention

"I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. I voted for her in the primary. I'm a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me," Reade told Fox News. "Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct. We don't need that for this country. We don't need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change."
Hillary is married to a sexual predator.

So is, Ivanka trump.

Dates?

Places?

[/QUOTE/] Biden is for a living wage healthcare for all cheap community colleges at least and training, better infrastructure and mainly taxing the rich their fair share. Not much good is going to happen until we do.

Yeah, been hearing that BS for decades, and yet the Dems can’t seem to know how to do that, they got the talk and that is it. Living wage? Hell, no one can define it. Cheap Community Colleges? Ours are cheap, so I see no issue. Better infrastructure? Like Obama and his TARP that got us nothing. Tax the rich, your answer for everything. Seems I have heard the whole record of the Democratic Party and we are deeper in debt. I have heard the gap between rich and poor is widening, it’s been that way since the 50’s. Democrats have change a thing neither has the GOP. Wall St. owns the two parties and no one has proved this wrong. Third party that will change is the answer not electing the lesser of two evils. I’m against evil.

Last edited:

Dates?

Places?

Yeah, been hearing that BS for decades, and yet the Dems can’t seem to know how to do that, they got the talk and that is it. Living wage? Hell, no one can define it. Cheap Community Colleges? Ours are cheap, so I see no issue. Better infrastructure? Like Obama and his TARP that got us nothing. Tax the rich, your answer for everything. Seems I have heard the whole record of the Democratic Party and we are deeper in debt. I have heard the gap between rich and poor is widening, it’s been that way since the 50’s. Democrats have change a thing neither has the GOP. Wall St. owns the two parties and no one has proved this wrong. Third party that will change is the answer not electing the lesser of two evils. I’m against evil.

Tax the Rich is a bullshit shell game Democrats and Liberals play. The Rich and “wealth” are never taxed. It’s the income that is taxed. The people this hits the most are the Middle Class. Somehow every “Tax the Rich” scam from Democrats necessarily creeps into Middle Class brackets. This is why Obama and his team lost their shit when Joe the Plumber presented him with a classic small business, Middle Class scenario that would get hurt by Obama’s Plan. (Smear Joe the Plumber all you want but it was the scenario that Obama got exposed on).

Dates?

Places?

Tax the Rich is a bullshit shell game Democrats and Liberals play. The Rich and “wealth” are never taxed. It’s the income that is taxed. The people this hits the most are the Middle Class. Somehow every “Tax the Rich” scam from Democrats necessarily creeps into Middle Class brackets. This is why Obama and his team lost their shit when Joe the Plumber presented him with a classic small business, Middle Class scenario that would get hurt by Obama’s Plan. (Smear Joe the Plumber all you want but it was the scenario that Obama got exposed on).
That's all you know from the last 35 years, the last honeymoon a president ever got and total GOP obstruction ever since. That is the giveaway to the rich you know, of course if the Democrats get in the rich will

Dates?

Places?

If the Democrats get in the rich will be taxed more and the middle class will get a pass at least. people don't even know what the Democrats want to do any more, all they know is the phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracies.

It is definitely time to stop screwing around and go nuclear passing what we actually want. A living wage health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich and a tax cut for everyone else. Then we'll see how much of that we can do.....

Dates?

Places?

That's all you know from the last 35 years, the last honeymoon a president ever got and total GOP obstruction ever since. That is the giveaway to the rich you know, of course if the Democrats get in the rich will

Dates?

Places?

If the Democrats get in the rich will be taxed more and the middle class will get a pass at least. people don't even know what the Democrats want to do any more, all they know is the phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracies.

It is definitely time to stop screwing around and go nuclear passing what we actually want. A living wage health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich and a tax cut for everyone else. Then we'll see how much of that we can do.....

What is

Dates?

Places?

Dates?

Places?

In 2009, a mostly Democratic Party held Congress and President bailed out the rich. No one prosecuted, nothing done to prevent it in the future. 2020, the Congress, both Democrats and Republicans gave big business the better advantages. So spare me your silly BS. It makes you sound like a stooge.

Gee, did you forget or just ignore the Republicans failure to give Dr. Ford and her attorney's the RIGHT to bring forth witnesses to the Kavanaugh Hearing? The GD Republicans have no moral compass and have continued to abuse the power of a small majority as can be seen by the behavior of McConnell and Grassley, et al Republicans.

If is unfortunate that the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is a coward, of course he too is a Republican and holds a slim majority of four other ideologues, each a Federalist, who put the government's power over the needs of We the People.

Forum List

Back