Tara Reade blasts Hillary Clinton after Biden endorsement: She's 'enabling a sexual predator'

Tara Reade has dates, times, exact location. Reade also has multiple people to corroborate her account.

Dates?

Places?

So now her allegations are that it happened multiple times? I'd heard of one instance.

And she has no witnesses to the assault...
The new darling of foxie news, tara reade, is probably voting for trump...a sexual predator.

The major parties have ruined whole election process has turned into a joke. No sane person will run for office and just like last election, this election will look no different. We have a choice this fall we can vote for dumber or dumber. Disgusting what the two major parties have done to our country.
Biden will be a great president despite all your crap propaganda and this idiot woman. The only woman who has ever made sexual allegations against Biden and over 50 years of politics

Nothing in this election tells me Biden will be great, his arguments and speeches don’t seem to indicate anything but another loser President that will suck up to Wall St., however he is a hell of a lot smarter than you. He and Trump don’t make the next four years look better.
[/QUOTE/] Biden is for a living wage healthcare for all cheap community colleges at least and training, better infrastructure and mainly taxing the rich their fair share. Not much good is going to happen until we do.

Yeah, been hearing that BS for decades, and yet the Dems can’t seem to know how to do that, they got the talk and that is it. Living wage? Hell, no one can define it. Cheap Community Colleges? Ours are cheap, so I see no issue. Better infrastructure? Like Obama and his TARP that got us nothing. Tax the rich, your answer for everything. Seems I have heard the whole record of the Democratic Party and we are deeper in debt. I have heard the gap between rich and poor is widening, it’s been that way since the 50’s. Democrats have change a thing neither has the GOP. Wall St. owns the two parties and no one has proved this wrong. Third party that will change is the answer not electing the lesser of two evils. I’m against evil.

Tax the Rich is a bullshit shell game Democrats and Liberals play. The Rich and “wealth” are never taxed. It’s the income that is taxed. The people this hits the most are the Middle Class. Somehow every “Tax the Rich” scam from Democrats necessarily creeps into Middle Class brackets. This is why Obama and his team lost their shit when Joe the Plumber presented him with a classic small business, Middle Class scenario that would get hurt by Obama’s Plan. (Smear Joe the Plumber all you want but it was the scenario that Obama got exposed on).
That's all you know from the last 35 years, the last honeymoon a president ever got and total GOP obstruction ever since. That is the giveaway to the rich you know, of course if the Democrats get in the rich will
Tara Reade has dates, times, exact location. Reade also has multiple people to corroborate her account.

Dates?

Places?

So now her allegations are that it happened multiple times? I'd heard of one instance.

The new darling of foxie news, tara reade, is probably voting for trump...a sexual predator.

The major parties have ruined whole election process has turned into a joke. No sane person will run for office and just like last election, this election will look no different. We have a choice this fall we can vote for dumber or dumber. Disgusting what the two major parties have done to our country.
Biden will be a great president despite all your crap propaganda and this idiot woman. The only woman who has ever made sexual allegations against Biden and over 50 years of politics

Nothing in this election tells me Biden will be great, his arguments and speeches don’t seem to indicate anything but another loser President that will suck up to Wall St., however he is a hell of a lot smarter than you. He and Trump don’t make the next four years look better.
[/QUOTE/] Biden is for a living wage healthcare for all cheap community colleges at least and training, better infrastructure and mainly taxing the rich their fair share. Not much good is going to happen until we do.

Yeah, been hearing that BS for decades, and yet the Dems can’t seem to know how to do that, they got the talk and that is it. Living wage? Hell, no one can define it. Cheap Community Colleges? Ours are cheap, so I see no issue. Better infrastructure? Like Obama and his TARP that got us nothing. Tax the rich, your answer for everything. Seems I have heard the whole record of the Democratic Party and we are deeper in debt. I have heard the gap between rich and poor is widening, it’s been that way since the 50’s. Democrats have change a thing neither has the GOP. Wall St. owns the two parties and no one has proved this wrong. Third party that will change is the answer not electing the lesser of two evils. I’m against evil.

Tax the Rich is a bullshit shell game Democrats and Liberals play. The Rich and “wealth” are never taxed. It’s the income that is taxed. The people this hits the most are the Middle Class. Somehow every “Tax the Rich” scam from Democrats necessarily creeps into Middle Class brackets. This is why Obama and his team lost their shit when Joe the Plumber presented him with a classic small business, Middle Class scenario that would get hurt by Obama’s Plan. (Smear Joe the Plumber all you want but it was the scenario that Obama got exposed on).
If the Democrats get in the rich will be taxed more and the middle class will get a pass at least. people don't even know what the Democrats want to do any more, all they know is the phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracies.

It is definitely time to stop screwing around and go nuclear passing what we actually want. A living wage health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich and a tax cut for everyone else. Then we'll see how much of that we can do.....

What is a living wage, define what it is. As with the healthcare, the Obama Administration gave big business an added year for Obamacare kicked in, however he still required the middle class pay into it. Clinton screamed of Wall St. and today we have two more candidates working for the rich and if it is your guy, that somehow makes it better. To me both parties need cleaned.

this shit ain't going away

Creepy Joe is done

the Bernie camp is about to make a big push

many dems want, or wanted to see Cuomo, but his order to force Chinese Bat Flu patients into nursing homes probably sinks him

could Hillary actually get the nod?

at this point, I think they are playing for a brokered convention

"I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. I voted for her in the primary. I'm a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me," Reade told Fox News. "Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct. We don't need that for this country. We don't need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change."

Yet she told a different story until Biden secured the nomination. This sounds like a desperate bid to get the nomination for Sanders. If it was so terrible then why didn't she speak up sooner.

she says she is a big Democrat.
She is also an idiot. I believe she is on Greg guttman or whatever his name is show tonight. The guy from the five the nut job lol. Maybe he made a pass at her I don't know. Trump has 17 rapes women against him and nobody cares LOL this is ridiculous
She is also an idiot. I believe she is on Greg guttman or whatever his name is show tonight. The guy from the five the nut job lol. Maybe he made a pass at her I don't know. Trump has 17 rapes women against him and nobody cares LOL this is ridiculous

It was the Democrats screaming that all women need to be heard during the Kavanaugh hearings. Interesting that you call Reade an idiot and not Blasey-Ford an idiot. Reade has dates, times, locations, and corroborating witnesses. Blasey-Ford had none of that. The reality is you are so partisan it blinds your logic.

Gee, did you forget or just ignore the Republicans failure to give Dr. Ford and her attorney's the RIGHT to bring forth witnesses to the Kavanaugh Hearing? The GD Republicans have no moral compass and have continued to abuse the power of a small majority as can be seen by the behavior of McConnell and Grassley, et al Republicans.

If is unfortunate that the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is a coward, of course he too is a Republican and holds a slim majority of four other ideologues, each a Federalist, who put the government's power over the needs of We the People.

What right is that? Kavanaugh had a right to face his accuser. This was a confirmation hearing for a Supreme Court Justice, not a criminal trial. She can't remember place, day, year, time and when she does claim to have witnesses, poof, they are gone, they have no clue what she is talking about. As far as the rest of your post, it is just your opinion, no based in fact or anything else. Just pure dishonest speculation.

this shit ain't going away

Creepy Joe is done

the Bernie camp is about to make a big push

many dems want, or wanted to see Cuomo, but his order to force Chinese Bat Flu patients into nursing homes probably sinks him

could Hillary actually get the nod?

at this point, I think they are playing for a brokered convention

"I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. I voted for her in the primary. I'm a lifelong Democrat. But yet, what I see now is someone enabling a sexual predator and it was my former boss, Joe Biden, who raped me," Reade told Fox News. "Hillary Clinton has a history of enabling powerful men to cover up their sexual predatory behaviors and their inappropriate sexual misconduct. We don't need that for this country. We don't need that for our new generation coming up that wants institutional rape culture to change."

Yet she told a different story until Biden secured the nomination. This sounds like a desperate bid to get the nomination for Sanders. If it was so terrible then why didn't she speak up sooner.

I don't know if she is telling the truth or not, however, she was late to report this to anyone and as with Ford, no real evidence.

It was the Democrats screaming that all women need to be heard during the Kavanaugh hearings. Interesting that you call Reade an idiot and not Blasey-Ford an idiot. Reade has dates, times, locations, and corroborating witnesses. Blasey-Ford had none of that. The reality is you are so partisan it blinds your logic.

Gee, did you forget or just ignore the Republicans failure to give Dr. Ford and her attorney's the RIGHT to bring forth witnesses to the Kavanaugh Hearing? The GD Republicans have no moral compass and have continued to abuse the power of a small majority as can be seen by the behavior of McConnell and Grassley, et al Republicans.

If is unfortunate that the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is a coward, of course he too is a Republican and holds a slim majority of four other ideologues, each a Federalist, who put the government's power over the needs of We the People.

What right is that? Kavanaugh had a right to face his accuser. This was a confirmation hearing for a Supreme Court Justice, not a criminal trial. She can't remember place, day, year, time and when she does claim to have witnesses, poof, they are gone, they have no clue what she is talking about. As far as the rest of your post, it is just your opinion, no based in fact or anything else. Just pure dishonest speculation.

You're either repeating the propaganda or lying. Trauma has an impact on victims, who only remember their feelings when they experience their fight or flee emotion. This is something I learned running my agencies Domestic Violence Unit, reliving the event can be traumatic in and of itself.

Dates?

Places?

Biden would be a train wreck. Joe Biden would make Donald Trump look like George Washington...
Joe Biden lives in the real world not GOP propaganda world will not be the laughingstock of the civilized world is not a fraud scumbag real estate developer incompetent narcissist brat, and is known as the most honest down-to-earth senator of the last 35 years. Everything you know is garbage propaganda. Change the channel watch him for more than 3 seconds at a time on the propaganda machine.

Dates?

Places?

And what is your proof of that? His policies are the same or better than Hillary's and she scared Wall Street. You believe a total mountain of crap.

His policies are better or the same as Hillary’s? First off that in of itself that he is terrible. If he is following the formula of the two worst candidates in history, he is obviously an idiot.

Do you even know what his policies are? It seems he keeps forgetting. Reagan had a bad memory, and Biden’s memory is worse than his. Of course you will feed off of Dem propaganda and others will feed off of GOP propaganda and the rest of us will laugh at you for being so stupid and duped.

Grow up, you keep echo right wing propaganda, losing sight that trump's behavior of late is Narcissistic Rage:

Senior moments, forgetting words or dates at the moment are a normal part of getting older. It does not impact mental illness or any reason to believe a Senior Moment makes one unfit or incompetent to be a leader; especially when the leader hires the best and the brightest as Biden will do, and not surround himself with yes men, yes women and fire those who are experts in their fields when they tell Trump,"no".

Joe Biden lives in the real world not GOP propaganda world will not be the laughingstock of the civilized world

The man used the phrase "economic intercourse".

He'll be a fuckin' laughing stock where he goes...

Intercourse, you ignoramus, is discourse between people; it can be sexual, economic, political, etc.

Whatever, nipplehead. People are still going to laugh at him because of it...

Dates?

Places?

That's all you know from the last 35 years, the last honeymoon a president ever got and total GOP obstruction ever since. That is the giveaway to the rich you know, of course if the Democrats get in the rich will

Dates?

Places?

If the Democrats get in the rich will be taxed more and the middle class will get a pass at least. people don't even know what the Democrats want to do any more, all they know is the phony scandals and ridiculous conspiracies.

It is definitely time to stop screwing around and go nuclear passing what we actually want. A living wage health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations and mainly taxing the rich and a tax cut for everyone else. Then we'll see how much of that we can do.....

The Middle Class never gets a pass with Democrat tax plans. Under Trump and Republicans, Middle Class is keeping more of its paycheck. That said, you want to raise taxes on the rich, define rich with income brackets and let’s also talk about spending cuts.

You're either repeating the propaganda or lying. Trauma has an impact on victims, who only remember their feelings when they experience their fight or flee emotion. This is something I learned running my agencies Domestic Violence Unit, reliving the event can be traumatic in and of itself.

First off, you didn't tell me how her "right" was violated. Secondly, where did I lie? His confirmation hearing was not a criminal proceeding. What proof is there that Kavanaugh did anything to Ford? What witnesses weren't called?

I understand trauma and how people can react to such trauma. Several people in my life have suffered severe trauma and I have as well.

I sympathize with Ford and Reade, however there is no proof that either was sexually assaulted one. We don't know what happened. Something happened, either real or in the mind. Waiting the length of time they did to report their accusations didn't help at all. I need proof, that's it.

Dates?

Places?

Biden would be a train wreck. Joe Biden would make Donald Trump look like George Washington...
Joe Biden lives in the real world not GOP propaganda world will not be the laughingstock of the civilized world is not a fraud scumbag real estate developer incompetent narcissist brat, and is known as the most honest down-to-earth senator of the last 35 years. Everything you know is garbage propaganda. Change the channel watch him for more than 3 seconds at a time on the propaganda machine.

Dates?

Places?

And what is your proof of that? His policies are the same or better than Hillary's and she scared Wall Street. You believe a total mountain of crap.

His policies are better or the same as Hillary’s? First off that in of itself that he is terrible. If he is following the formula of the two worst candidates in history, he is obviously an idiot.

Do you even know what his policies are? It seems he keeps forgetting. Reagan had a bad memory, and Biden’s memory is worse than his. Of course you will feed off of Dem propaganda and others will feed off of GOP propaganda and the rest of us will laugh at you for being so stupid and duped.

Grow up, you keep echo right wing propaganda, losing sight that trump's behavior of late is Narcissistic Rage:

Senior moments, forgetting words or dates at the moment are a normal part of getting older. It does not impact mental illness or any reason to believe a Senior Moment makes one unfit or incompetent to be a leader; especially when the leader hires the best and the brightest as Biden will do, and not surround himself with yes men, yes women and fire those who are experts in their fields when they tell Trump,"no".

So, I should vote for the lesser of two evils? That means I am still voting for evil. I'm done with the two parties, they are both a joke.

Dates?

Places?

Dates?

Places?

What is a living wage, define what it is. As with the healthcare, the Obama Administration gave big business an added year for Obamacare kicked in, however he still required the middle class pay into it. Clinton screamed of Wall St. and today we have two more candidates working for the rich and if it is your guy, that somehow makes it better. To me both parties need cleaned.

You're nuts. The right wing Republican Party screamed, "SOCIALISM!", to build an artificial grass roots movement supported by Wall Street and the Medical Insurance / Pharmaceutical Complex which hated to see their golden goose disappear.

The GOP dreaded allowing people with cancer and other serious illnesses be able to buy affordable health insurance, or put limits on the expectorant costs of long term care for serious illnesses and surgeries.

Dates?

Places?

Dates?

Places?

You're nuts. The right wing Republican Party screamed, "SOCIALISM!", to build an artificial grass roots movement supported by Wall Street and the Medical Insurance / Pharmaceutical Complex which hated to see their golden goose disappear.

The GOP dreaded allowing people with cancer and other serious illnesses be able to buy affordable health insurance, or put limits on the expectorant costs of long term care for serious illnesses and surgeries.

I have no clue as to what the GOP wants or doesn't want, they are just like Democrats and supporting the rich. I have no use for either party.

Obama had the middle class paying for their healthcare before businesses did, that is a fact.

First off, you didn't tell me how her "right" was violated. Secondly, where did I lie? His confirmation hearing was not a criminal proceeding. What proof is there that Kavanaugh did anything to Ford? What witnesses weren't called?

I understand trauma and how people can react to such trauma. Several people in my life have suffered severe trauma and I have as well.

I sympathize with Ford and Reade, however there is no proof that either was sexually assaulted one. We don't know what happened. Something happened, either real or in the mind. Waiting the length of time they did to report their accusations didn't help at all. I need proof, that's it.

Her Right was to be represented by her Attorney(s) who were denied the ability to provide witnesses who had relevant information, and the 24 hours or so when the FBI "investigated" was a joke. Agents did not follow up the witness leads given to them.

Dates?

Places?

Dates?

Places?

I have no clue as to what the GOP wants or doesn't want, they are just like Democrats and supporting the rich. I have no use for either party.

Obama had the middle class paying for their healthcare before businesses did, that is a fact.

You and your half-truths, total bullshit. The middle class, generally had health care, some had pretty shitty insurance policies, but those were remedied in the PPACA. Others were dropped from their job and lost their business benefits and Cobra was outrageously expensive. Keep in mind this fact: Insurance companies are not in business to pay out, they are in business to make a profit.

Her Right was to be represented by her Attorney(s) who were denied the ability to provide witnesses who had relevant information, and the 24 hours or so when the FBI "investigated" was a joke. Agents did not follow up the witness leads given to them.

Represented for what? She was not on trial. What witnesses? What would they testify to? What relevant information? Go ahead, I'll wait.

Dates?

Places?

Dates?

Places?

You and your half-truths, total bullshit. The middle class, generally had health care, some had pretty shitty insurance policies, but those were remedied in the PPACA. Others were dropped from their job and lost their business benefits and Cobra was outrageously expensive. Keep in mind this fact: Insurance companies are not in business to pay out, they are in business to make a profit.

In it to make a profit, thanks Captain Obvious! Again, you keep harping about half-truth, lies and BS, yet you never cite any of it. Thanks for informing about things I already knew.

Dates?

Places?

Dates?

Places?

Your last sentence is gibberish. Obamacare is the best thing to happen to the non-rich since LBJ. Look at their policies the two parties diverge totally. All the GOP cares about is screwing over the non Rich and giving it to the rich. and distracting the dupes with their garbage propaganda phony scandals and conspiracies. Poor America.

Forum List

Back