🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Target Under Fire For Using White Model In 'Annie' Clothing Ads

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
There is no end to these type peoples madness. It's time for the dam to break.

1123625.jpg

Target Under Fire For Using White Model In Annie Clothing Ads

The model used in the ad the blacks are infuriated with.

annie%20target.jpg

There were actually models from every ethnicity used. The complaint was only for the white model.

Once you go black you can never go back.

I don't see an issue with the model being different from the actress. To me, one race shouldn't over ride another.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

The cartoon known as "Annie" has been around for decades. Its a little red headed girl. Everyone knows this. Decades after we are all dead, people will still know about the little red headed girl named annie, but in 5 years, no one is going to remember Jamie Fox's Annie movie. People need to comes to terms with this.

Only a racist would be bothered by Annie being portrayed as a red headed white girl.

The original Annie was white, right?
Yes, and it should stay that way. The just released movie with the politically correct affirmative action black kid playing Annie has bombed and met with harsh reviews.
So...they are upset that the model isn't black and you are upset that the movie actress isn't white. Birds of a feather.....

Yes, and it should stay that way. The just released movie with the politically correct affirmative action black kid playing Annie has bombed and met with harsh reviews.
So...they are upset that the model isn't black and you are upset that the movie actress isn't white. Birds of a feather.....
To be accurate, no one cares that there is a black Annie. It's the absurdity of thinking that Annie is racially interchangeable. It can certainly be done. Just not done well.

Young White girl to her mother: "Mom! I want a dress just like the Black girl who played the Black Annie was wearing". Ya fucking right!
The movie stunk so bad the movie theatres were giving out free vomit bags with the tickets.

For people who preach that race shouldn't matter...they sure note everyones race immediately.

Annie was originally white. And Targets primary shoppers are white. They market to their audience.

Most weave models are black. Racists!

Did anyone go see this? Looked turrible.

I imagine it's about as good as the "black" wizard of oz, or the "black" karate kid.

I mean remakes in general suck, but when you change the entire cast over to another race sheesh.

I'm surprised they didn't make Annie a teenage girl and cast Bill Cosby to play himself.

Too soon?

Forum List

Back