Targeted by the deep state: Flynn tells all.

General Michael Flynn comments on his situation, case and pardon, as well as the security of elections

Well now, I've heard the compelling irrevocable cases from Trump, Rudy, Powell, Barr, and now Flynn. Yet I don't see any of these things being done.

Where's that Durham report by the way that was going to be held until after the election-- -- hasn't Barr QUIT?

Open and shut case on the election--- nothing.
Open and shut case on Biden--- nothing.
Open and shut case on Hillary--- nothing.
Open and shut case on Obama--- nothing.

And about 15 others.

The one constant in the universe is that democrats commit heinous crimes and it never comes to anything.

In this interview with Greg Kelly.....

General Michael Flynn comments on his situation, case and pardon, as well as the security of elections in the United States, what he feels about the results and contested cases resulting from November 3rd ,,,

Why would anyone care why that lying piece of shit traitor to the nation has to say? He sold out the country for money from Turkey and Russia, and he's now participating in Trump's attempted coup. He should be rotting in jail.

General Michael Flynn comments on his situation, case and pardon, as well as the security of elections in the United States, what he feels about the results and contested cases resulting from November 3rd ,,,

Why would anyone care why that lying piece of shit traitor to the nation has to say? He sold out the country for money from Turkey and Russia, and he's now participating in Trump's attempted coup. He should be rotting in jail.

Feel free to list how Flynn sold out the country for money from foreigners, and then perhaps explain why you supported Biden anyhow.

General Michael Flynn comments on his situation, case and pardon, as well as the security of elections

Well now, I've heard the compelling irrevocable cases from Trump, Rudy, Powell, Barr, and now Flynn. Yet I don't see any of these things being done.

Where's that Durham report by the way that was going to be held until after the election-- -- hasn't Barr QUIT?

And about 15 others.

The one constant in the universe is that democrats commit heinous crimes and it never comes to anything.

You think the people who told you those were all open and shut cases might have just been lying to you to keep you involved? The only other option I see is that the entire court system is corrupt. Do you think the entire court system is corrupt?

And about 15 others.

You think the people who told you those were all open and shut cases might have just been lying to you to keep you involved? The only other option I see is that the entire court system is corrupt. Do you think the entire court system is corrupt?

So tell the class which case ever made it to a court.

And about 15 others.

whose fault is that?

A confessed liar tells more lies?

Anyone surprised?

No?

Me neither.

And about 15 others.

whose fault is that?

You're the one talking about the "court system", you tell me.

A confessed liar tells more lies?

Anyone surprised?

No?

Me neither.

119.gif

He was forced out over revelations that he had discussed lifting US sanctions on Russia with the Russian ambassador to Washington before Mr Trump took office in January - in a breach of government protocols - and that he had lied to the US vice-president about that conversation.

he's a regular Ollie North.....

He was forced out over revelations that he had discussed lifting US sanctions on Russia with the Russian ambassador to Washington before Mr Trump took office in January - in a breach of government protocols - and that he had lied to the US vice-president about that conversation.

he's a regular Ollie North.....

You need to keep up commie, Sullivan finally dismissed the case, there was no conviction.

Forum List

Back