Targeted by the deep state: Flynn tells all.

In this interview with Greg Kelly.....

General Michael Flynn comments on his situation, case and pardon, as well as the security of elections in the United States, what he feels about the results and contested cases resulting from November 3rd ,,,

One can’t be ‘targeted’ by that which doesn’t exist.

Flynn is a liar and utterly devoid of credibility.

That rightists have made a ‘hero’ of Flynn comes as no surprise.

General Michael Flynn comments on his situation, case and pardon, as well as the security of elections

Well now, I've heard the compelling irrevocable cases from Trump, Rudy, Powell, Barr, and now Flynn. Yet I don't see any of these things being done.

Where's that Durham report by the way that was going to be held until after the election-- -- hasn't Barr QUIT?

Open and shut case on the election--- nothing.
Open and shut case on Biden--- nothing.
Open and shut case on Hillary--- nothing.
Open and shut case on Obama--- nothing.

And about 15 others.

The one constant in the universe is that democrats commit heinous crimes and it never comes to anything.

Trump and Barr did nothing in four years...

So Trump is a corrupt piece of shit who is on the take
OR
he made these charges up and he relied on fools to back him?

Pick your poison.

General Michael Flynn comments on his situation, case and pardon, as well as the security of elections in the United States, what he feels about the results and contested cases resulting from November 3rd ,,,

Why would anyone care why that lying piece of shit traitor to the nation has to say? He sold out the country for money from Turkey and Russia, and he's now participating in Trump's attempted coup. He should be rotting in jail.

Feel free to list how Flynn sold out the country for money from foreigners, and then perhaps explain why you supported Biden anyhow.

Feel free to read the court filings and Flynn's confession.

General Michael Flynn comments on his situation, case and pardon, as well as the security of elections

Well now, I've heard the compelling irrevocable cases from Trump, Rudy, Powell, Barr, and now Flynn. Yet I don't see any of these things being done.

Where's that Durham report by the way that was going to be held until after the election-- -- hasn't Barr QUIT?

And about 15 others.

The one constant in the universe is that democrats commit heinous crimes and it never comes to anything.

You think the people who told you those were all open and shut cases might have just been lying to you to keep you involved? The only other option I see is that the entire court system is corrupt. Do you think the entire court system is corrupt?

So tell the class which case ever made it to a court.

whose fault is that?

You're the one talking about the "court system", you tell me.

Sounds like the dumb right wingers have failed to present a case that meets the minimum requirements to be heard in court..

And about 15 others.

The one constant in the universe is that Trump makes false allegations about the crimes committed by others, and that there is no evidence of a single thing that Trump and the Republicans accuse Democrats of doing.

The election was the fairest and most honest in American history.

Neither Hunter Biden nor Joe Biden has done anything illegal. That was confirmed by a Senate Investigation lead by Ron Johnson before the election.

Hillary Clinton has been investigated more than 25 times and no evidence of any crimes has ever been found to support the Republican smear campaign they have waged against the Clintons. If everything you ever did was investigated, you'd be a fool to commit crimes. Unlike Donald Trump, the Clintons aren't fools.

There is absolutely no evidence that Obama did anything iillegal.

Trump saying others committed crimes and Republicans saying others committed crimes, has no bearing on facts or truth. Every Republican Administration is rife with crime and corruption and dozens of arrests and convictions.

Trump is now working on pardons of his entire administration and family. Gee Whiz, when you accept a pardon, you are admitting to being a criminal and having broken the law. I don't see Democrats pardoning themselves on their way out of office. Ever.

And about 15 others.

It's maybe 30, 40 of them that should have been brought to justice in 2017 and 18, we'd be a completely different country with zero chance of a stolen election.

It gets exponentially worse with each iteration.

The democrat Party is like a serial killer BEGGING us to stop them

What's it going to take?

And about 15 others.

It's maybe 30, 40 of them that should have been brought to justice in 2017 and 18, we'd be a completely different country with zero chance of a stolen election.

It gets exponentially worse with each iteration.

The democrat Party is like a serial killer BEGGING us to stop them

What's it going to take?

It will probably take real evidence, instead of all the made up shit the right wing spouts.

Why would anyone care why that lying piece of shit traitor to the nation has to say? He sold out the country for money from Turkey and Russia, and he's now participating in Trump's attempted coup. He should be rotting in jail.

Go suck the syrup out of a moose ya skanky canuck.

And about 15 others.

You think the people who told you those were all open and shut cases might have just been lying to you to keep you involved? The only other option I see is that the entire court system is corrupt. Do you think the entire court system is corrupt?

whose fault is that?

Barr and Durham enpanelled a Grand Jury in the McCabe case and tried three times to get them to charge McCabe. One of the things they tried to charge Andrew McCabe with was speaking to the press without FBI authorization. And when they asked him if he had spoken to the press without authorization, he lied about it, which is also a federal offense - the one which Flynn plead guilty to.

The case fell apart when the HR staffer testified that as Deputy Director, Andrew McCabe handled all press enquiries for the agency. All calls or written enquiries from the media to the FBI are referred to Deputy Director McCabe's office for a response. So when Deputy Director McCabe says he didn't speak to the media without authorization, he's not lying, because its his job to speak to the media.

Do you have any real comments to add to the discussion are are you just going to call me names? Calling a retired married woman a "skank" indicates a degree of misogny and stupidity that cannot be measured. But then we've come to expect such idiocy from the Trump Cult.

And about 15 others.

whose fault is that?

Barr and Durham enpanelled a Grand Jury in the McCabe case and tried three times to get them to charge McCabe. One of the things they tried to charge Andrew McCabe with was speaking to the press without FBI authorization. And when they asked him if he had spoken to the press without authorization, he lied about it, which is also a federal offense - the one which Flynn plead guilty to.

The case fell apart when the HR staffer testified that as Deputy Director, Andrew McCabe handled all press enquiries for the agency. All calls or written enquiries from the media to the FBI are referred to Deputy Director McCabe's office for a response. So when Deputy Director McCabe says he didn't speak to the media without authorization, he's not lying, because its his job to speak to the media.

Do you have any real comments to add to the discussion are are you just going to call me names? Calling a retired married woman a "skank" indicates a degree of misogny and stupidity that cannot be measured. But then we've come to expect such idiocy from the Trump Cult.

Misogny? Whats that?
If you mean misogyny you could say I'm guilty but I only apply it to leftist kooks such as yourself because I have zero respect for you. But then I feel the same way about leftist men,if you could call em that,they're a bunch of little bitches to.
Now take my Wife for example. She's incredibly intelligent and she's loves being treated like a Lady. And She can shoot beer cans out of the air from the hip with her very own shotgun.
That is a strong Woman!!!

You are so full of chit...he did not sell anyone out fool.

Oh Sorry, I shouldn't call you a fool---more like paid troll.

Do you have any real comments to add to the discussion are are you just going to call me names?
Misogny? Whats that?

That's Dungeonlady's life. A lifetime of hatred of men because she was born without a penis.

Or was she?

If anyone would know, it would be you. You and Mikey are the only ones that conduct regular penis checks on every one they interact with.

Forum List

Back