Tattle On Your Neighbor', says Bill DeBlasio

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Reminds me of the Kenyan Klown's brownshirts telling us to report anything that seems "fishy" and not conforming to the marxist Dim Party agenda.

These shitstains are the enemy.

View attachment 326107

Do I think De Blasio is a lil' Adolf wanna-be? NO!

I think De Blasio was the snitch in school no one liked...

missfinstermissfinster hashtag on Twitter

Lovin your post !!!!!!

yes!!

and just think these dumb pricks won't ever know how this is taking place all to control them

1587478951160.png

I've never snitched on a neighbor but I've snitched on the management in two different companies I worked for and found it exhilerating.

But wearing pink bracelets to shop these a.holes on here move it to rubber room because panicked -ussies can't handle seeing truth wait until these -ussies have to live it and it's coming here.
THE DEGENERATES CAN'T CONNECT THIS TO YOUR POST THE POST THEY MOVED TO THEIR EMOTIONAL I CAN'T HANDLE IT ROOM KNOWN AS THE RUBBER ROOM LMFAO!!

OMG u ppl are so clueless man u won't believe it until it hits u personally that's severe stupidity there.
1587479423193.png

In California its legal to sh!t on the street...11 employees can hold a business meeting to discuss real estate...but you can't attend any type of worship service because Freedom of Religion is not seen as 'essential' enough to warrant an exception to the Gov's quarantine mandates such as those he has given to many businesses.

....interesting.

But wearing pink bracelets to shop these a.holes on here move it to rubber room because panicked -ussies can't handle seeing truth wait until these -ussies have to live it and it's coming here.
THE DEGENERATES CAN'T CONNECT THIS TO YOUR POST THE POST THEY MOVED TO THEIR EMOTIONAL I CAN'T HANDLE IT ROOM KNOWN AS THE RUBBER ROOM LMFAO!!

OMG u ppl are so clueless man u won't believe it until it hits u personally that's severe stupidity there.
View attachment 326116
It was moved to the rubber room because it was a lie. Once I posted the evidence you were lying there was no choice. It had to be moved.

View attachment 326116
It was moved to the rubber room because it was a lie. Once I posted the evidence you were lying there was no choice. It had to be moved.

yeah this, is a lie to dumb a** & to all the dumb asses who will face it all -- zombie brains deserve it.

1587480991206.png

& this
Precursor to Dystopian Surveillance? COVID-19 Tracking Ramps Up at Facebook, Google, Apple

& this
Facebook Will Remove Content Organizing Protests Against Stay-at-Home Orders

& this

you gawd dam idiots are just that retards on steroids and dumb as a rock!!

and this

Iowa Sends National Guard Troops to Defend Meat Plants From Virus

Last edited:
If anyone thinks that the New York stasi really wants to know about violators try reporting the homeless who moved into the New York subways. They don't care.

If anyone thinks that the New York stasi really wants to know about violators try reporting the homeless who moved into the New York subways. They don't care.
This 'rat on your neighbors who defy local edicts' is political.....

Oh yeah this just out it's so fkn fake they did this--- rubber room material bs the fkrs donn't bother seeing about it they look at headlines and THEN MOVE IT they also do it just because it's ME lol don't take a moron to see what censorship I am put under lol. .......

But once again oncee sites start doing that shit to too many ppl they start tanking the stats prove this ........Alexa

Officials in one Montana county are apologizing and withdrawing a demand that shoppers have and wear a pink wristband after their health department imposed that extreme requirement during the recovery from the coronavirus pandemic.

Want to destroy the people TAKE AWAY their roots!

1587484910566.png

Last edited:

View attachment 326107

Do I think De Blasio is a lil' Adolf wanna-be? NO!

I think De Blasio was the snitch in school no one liked...

missfinstermissfinster hashtag on Twitter

I think an apt comparison would be to Stalinist Russia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back