Tattoos on Women

I think I'm in love.

Wholesale-Summer-Fashion-Hot-Sexy-Women-Girl-Three-Point-Two-Pieces-Beach-Micro-String-Thong-Bikini-with-Ties.webp
You’re shallow.

Arm wrestle ya for her. 👀

Most men don't like women with tattoos. It is just a fact.

Do you have a link to back this up? Or have you talked to most men?

The women I know with visible tattoos don't seem to give a shit whether men like them or not. Unlike women who spend their entire life trying to please or attract men, they have tatts for their own reasons.

Do you have a link to back this up? Or have you talked to most men?

The women I know with visible tattoos don't seem to give a shit whether men like them or not. Unlike women who spend their entire life trying to please or attract men, they have tatts for their own reasons.
Maybe they thought the tattoos would make them look edgy and were trying to appeal to men that way.

Tattoos don't age well on women. Nothing quite like knowing your wife paid some tattoo-dipstick to spend hours giving her a tramp stamp.

Not really buying into the Felon angle. I'd wager they are the minority when it comes to all the guys who have tats. Typically, in the West it's more of a male, or masculine thing. Which probably lends to the disfavor men have in tattooed women. I'm positive I've seen more soldiers, former soldiers, and cops with tats, than I have felons. But then I don't work in a prison...
It used to be the military was wearing the war paint, because they didnt have anything else to spend their paychecks on unless it was for nookie or alcohol. But of late, it is all about lowering humanity to the lowest common denominator instead of elevating people into being more civilized.

It used to be the military was wearing the war paint, because they didnt have anything else to spend their paychecks on unless it was for nookie or alcohol. But of late, it is all about lowering humanity to the lowest common denominator instead of elevating people into being more civilized.
Are you saying having tattoos makes you uncivilized?

Are you saying having tattoos makes you uncivilized?
I am saying that after the great society was created by LBJ, instead of elevating people up to be more civil, the Marxists knew that they could destroy US by turning its citizens into savages. Here are a few people i dont think will be allowed into a country club.

MS-13-Gang-Members-Getty.png

Forum List

Back