Tattoos on Women

I am saying that after the great society was created by LBJ, instead of elevating people up to be more civil, the Marxists knew that they could destroy US by turning its citizens into savages. Here are a few people i dont think will be allowed into a country club.

MS-13-Gang-Members-Getty.png
Ok, so they’re criminals who also happen to have ink.

Most people with tattoos aren’t gangbangers you know

Ok, so they’re criminals who also happen to have ink.

Most people with tattoos aren’t gangbangers you know
Why would someone put ink into their bodies? Because it is art? No fucking way, it is tribal, because someone thought it might be a good idea.
This is art.
super-beautiful-women-paintings.jpg

This is not art.

Full-Body-Tattoo_-7.jpg

Ever since I learned the tramp stamp had been deciphered from an ancient language...never ever wanted to date a woman with one.

It translates to mean the same thing that was written over the gates of Hades:
"Abandon all hope all ye who enter here."

Yep, big turn off for me. Same with the weird pearcings. It is hard to find women with out one the other or both these days.

Thank goodness I was younger when most girls and women didn't get them. I agree with the other poster that said it limits their male pool when looking for a mate. I know a girl (in her early 40s) that's always crying on Facebook she can't find a decent man. She seems to have a lot of break ups with her boyfriend and now he may not be coming back. Well what did you expect? You are tattooed all over your body. You attract these type of guys. Do you think a prince charming with his pick of just about any single woman he wants would choose a woman with tattoos on her arms, legs, ass, stomach and more?

Most men dislike women with tattoos.

I always considered a beautiful woman as the greatest sight God gave man to gaze upon. Enhancing their physical appearance (makeup, hair style, eye lashes) is great if it makes them look even more attractive. But painting their bodies like the side of a conversion van in the 70s makes them look worse. It's like drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa. I don't understand the mentality of women who do that.

Tattoos can be sexy as fuck.
But then, the chick gets old. Thats where SHTF

Tramp stamps tend to blend in with blue tarps and piss stained sleeping bags.

If you judge women based on the physical, you are shallow. It is just a fact.

I have to admit that I very much enjoy the sight of an attractive woman. However, that's really not a serious qualification for any kind of meaningful relationship. My wife is a very wonderful woman, but I have to admit that she is most certainly not, and has never been, exactly supermodel material.

That said, with regard to my appreciation of visual feminine beauty, I have to say that I find tattoos on women to be very unattractive. It's rather like looking at a great work of art, by the greatest artist of all, after some talentless idiot with a can of spray paint has trashed it with ugly graffiti. I have never seen a woman with visible tattoos, who I did not think would be significantly more attractive without them.

Don't like women with tattoos myself. On men it's ok IMO.

But to each its own.

^^^This guy is married to an ugly chick.

If he's married at all. If any woman of any worth wants anything to do with him.

But there is much more to beauty or to ugliness, than what we can see on the outside, with our eyes.

As I just stated, my wife is not exactly supermodel material. She's very beautiful, but not so much in ways that are visible to the eye.

I don't like women with tattoos, even a stupid tiny one on their wrist or ankle is a turn off for me.

It looks trashy to me. Especially when they get their hands, neck, face, legs or chest tatooed. That's an instant no way Jose for me.

For some reason Asian women can get away with it easier than others. But then again Asians can also wear clothes that would look absolutely ridiculous on anyone else.

Forum List

Back