• I can't wait to get one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
working class people like tattoos,,,

have you noticed?

No, perhaps you should explain.

Working-Class.jpg

Any questions?

I agree with that, to an extent...there are some who are able to get their tats for free or at little cost by artists that they know.

We will likely see tattoo EBT cards before we see any significant attempt to cut welfare fraud.

I sure the hell hope not...for the sake of the people who really need it and will use it wisely.
Have you ever thought about what we could do for the truly needy and disabled if we got the parasites off the welfare rosters?

I think any able bodied person applying for help should be given a job commensurate with their skills.

Those that can lead could lead those that follow out onto the streets to pick up trash.

Benefits could be keyed to how much trash you pick up.

The trafficking rate in SNAP has dropped dramatically. Due to increased oversight and improvements to program management by USDA, the trafficking rate has fallen significantly over the last two decades, from about 4 cents on the dollar in 1993 to about 1 cent in 2006-08

What is SNAP Fraud Food and Nutrition Service

A penny on the dollar is better than retail stores can stop with shop lifting. Stopping less than a penny on the dollar would not be cost effective as it would eliminate valid claims by at least that much. In short, EBT food claim fraud is hugely over emphasized and certainly not the problem that some pretend it is.

It is easy picking on those with no means to defend themselves. I've never really liked bullies and that is what this is adding up to.

Are you sure you're in the right thread? This thread is about tattoos.

Sorry about the tangent. I just get PO'd when peeps say derogatory crap about those that have less and need assistance. I have this thing about bullies. And I don't care much about tattoos. As you were. :lol:

Working-Class.jpg

Any questions?

Not true. All kinds of people get tattoos nowadays.

You are correct, nice of you to pose for us.

wpid-screenshot_2015-01-09-19-52-30-1.png

Front

Working class? Don't think so, dummy.

angelina-jolie-tattoo.jpg

I think Jolie would look more attractive without the ink. IMHO.

So do I, but that wasn't my point. The point I was making is that dumb Skye and dumb Alex are wrong and it is not just "working class" people who get tattoos anymore. Those two ignoramuses are still stuck in the 1950s or something.

I would have a tattoo ... But I was too drunk when I went to get one and they wouldn't do it.
It was a soldier tattoo ... A small unit patch on my shoulder ... But I never got it in the longrun.

I think the art aspect might be kind of touchy though ... Styles come and go.
I know a guy that has his family's coat of arms done small, tastefully and very detailed on his shoulder ... It looks nice and it will never go out of style I don't think.

working class people like tattoos,,,

have you noticed?

Working-Class.jpg

Any questions?

Front

Depends on your definition of working class, all I did was show you a tattoo that had the words "working class" and you wanted to go off on a tangent insulting, taking my statements out of context and now lying.

Of course you have tattoos every time you make a statement I see a very telling tattoo from where you speak amongst other things.

media.jpg

Working-Class.jpg

Any questions?

Front

Depends on your definition of working class, all I did was show you a tattoo that had the words "working class" and you wanted to go off on a tangent insulting, taking my statements out of context and now lying.

Of course you have tattoos every time you make a statement I see a very telling tattoo from where you speak.

media.jpg

Who cares about you or what you see or think? You're stupid. :D

Working-Class.jpg

Any questions?

Front

Of course you have tattoos every time you make a statement I see a very telling tattoo from where you speak.

media.jpg

Who cares about you or what you see or think? You're stupid. :D

Apparently you do you have manged to attack me at every turn.

I would have a tattoo ... But I was too drunk when I went to get one and they wouldn't do it.
It was a soldier tattoo ... A small unit patch on my shoulder ... But I never got it in the longrun.

I think the art aspect might be kind of touchy though ... Styles come and go.
I know a guy that has his family's coat of arms done small, tastefully and very detailed on his shoulder ... It looks nice and it will never go out of style I don't think.

Oh, must be a "working class" person. Only working class people get tattoos according to Skye and Alex. :D Lol.

Lolz ... If I had gotten a tattoo it would have been strictly military.
That would be more servant class than working class.

Forum List

Back