Tax cuts do not cost anything. Nor do they need to be "paid for"

the WashingtonSlimes is hardly a credible source, which they prove by not telling the truth about what the GOP National Debt was at the end of Bush's last fiscal year, $12 trillion. Bush actually DID double the GOP National Debt from $6 trillion to $12 trillion.

Because some believe the ditch digger isn't Important. The might CEO is very important even though they don't have to put in much effort.
Our tax code shows little respect for those performing actual labor. It is written to encourage the movement of money from place to place and has protections whether you win or lose

the WashingtonSlimes is hardly a credible source, which they prove by not telling the truth about what the GOP National Debt was at the end of Bush's last fiscal year, $12 trillion. Bush actually DID double the GOP National Debt from $6 trillion to $12 trillion.

yeah keep rationalizing

and FYI I'm no defender of Bush or Reagan I just tell the truth you should try it one day

the debt at the beginning of Obammy's tenure was 10 trillion and change at the end it was 19 trillion and change

so for all intents and purposes double

yeah keep rationalizing

and FYI I'm no defender of Bush or Reagan I just tell the truth you should try it one day

the debt at the beginning of Obammy's tenure was 10 trillion and change at the end it was 19 trillion and change

Who cares?

Americans do not care about debt. We want full services and low taxes.....politicians give us what we want

yeah keep rationalizing

Who cares?

Americans do not care about debt. We want full services and low taxes.....politicians give us what we want

Exactly.

80% of the Federal budget is SS, Medicare and the military, and people don't want those cut.

But Americans want low taxes. They don't want to pay for it.

yeah keep rationalizing

Who cares?

do you run your finances the same way because if you don't then it's not what you want

yeah keep rationalizing

The GOP national Debt at the end of Bush's last fiscal year was $11,909,829,003,511.75 and we have not yet reached the end of Obama's last fiscal year but it will not be anywhere near $24 trillion for the WashingtonSlimes' fake news "nearly doubles" lie to not be a lie.

But Bush did in fact double the GOP National debt from $5,807,463,412,200.06 to $11,909,829,003,511.75

See for yourself:

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2015
09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75

Progressives believe that the government IS the economy, that's why they have a 100% Fail guarantee
The government is We the People

That's the way we wrote it
Meaningless tripe. Everyone views the government as something external to them and something hostile to them, and they are right.
Our Constitution is tripe?
It is the cornerstone of our civilization
That's why your society is tripe.

yeah keep rationalizing

The GOP national Debt at the end of Bush's last fiscal year was $11,909,829,003,511.75 and we have not yet reached the end of Obama's last fiscal year but it will not be anywhere near $24 trillion for the WashingtonSlimes' fake news "nearly doubles" lie to not be a lie.

But Bush did in fact double the GOP National debt from $5,807,463,412,200.06 to $11,909,829,003,511.75

See for yourself:

The notion that anyone gives a fuck about the debt is hilarious. It is used like the bible and the constitution; for bludgeoning the opposition with and keeping the masses anxious and incoherent.

Progressives believe that the government IS the economy, that's why they have a 100% Fail guarantee
The government is We the People

That's the way we wrote it
Meaningless tripe. Everyone views the government as something external to them and something hostile to them, and they are right.
Our Constitution is tripe?
It is the cornerstone of our civilization
Our Constitution is one thing. Our government is another. When did leftwingers ever respect the Constitution?

yeah keep rationalizing

See for yourself:

The notion that anyone gives a fuck about the debt is hilarious. It is used like the bible and the constitution; for bludgeoning the opposition with and keeping the masses anxious and incoherent.

We certainly know Dims don't give a fuck about it. They proved that beyond all doubt. They sucked Barry's dick for 8 years while he increased the debt by leaps and bounds.

If you drill one oil well starting at the top of Mt Everest, and the other starting at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico, do you measure the depth as the distance below sea level, or the distance you drilled?

Bush's deficits started out on the top of a mountain of surpluses. Compared to what Bush left, akin to the bottom of the gulf, which were deficits miles deep, before Obama added his first foot.

yeah keep rationalizing

Who cares?

do you run your finances the same way because if you don't then it's not what you want
Debt does not matter

Look at it this way
Reagan paid 12 percent interest when he tripled our debt
Obama paid about 1 percent interest

A great time to borrow money

We certainly know Dims don't give a fuck about it. They proved that beyond all doubt. They sucked Barry's dick for 8 years while he increased the debt by leaps and bounds.

Obama cut Bush's deficits by 2/3rds.

yeah keep rationalizing

See for yourself:

Sure, ok, Dems, Barry, got it.

Debt does not matter

Look at it this way
Reagan paid 12 percent interest when he tripled our debt
Obama paid about 1 percent interest

A great time to borrow money

The problem is the tipping point of our credit rating, and T-bill interest rates. The current 10 year rate is 2.3% the 20 year rate is 2.6% and 30 year rate at 3.0%. In Ronald Reagans time the 10 year rate was from 15%. to a low of 7%. Racking up debt at those rates cost us far more then the current debt.

10 Year Treasury Rate - 54 Year Historical Chart

If you drill one oil well starting at the top of Mt Everest, and the other starting at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico, do you measure the depth as the distance below sea level, or the distance you drilled?

Bush's deficits started out on the top of a mountain of surpluses. Compared to what Bush left, akin to the bottom of the gulf, which were deficits miles deep, before Obama added his first foot.
You read a lot of children's book don't you?

That is the most ridiculous analogy I've read in ages

Forum List

Back