Tax Dollars Spent By US Post Office To Cover For Workers Campaigning For Hillary

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The Post Office lost $5.6B dollars in fiscal year 2016. (To be fair, they actually showed a small profit, but the federal government forced them to pony up $5.8B to fund future retiree pension costs. That’s a story for another day, however.) But they might have made up a bit of that cash if they weren’t paying overtime costs to cover workers in battleground states who took unpaid leave to go campaign for Hillary Clinton. If that sounds like the sort of thing which would never happen where you work, well… you’re probably right. But once again we need to look no further than the involvement of the union which represents your letter carriers. (Government Executive)

US Post Office spent big OT bucks to cover workers while they campaigned for Hillary - Hot Air

I don't care WHO they were campaigning for...it was wrong. They have a job to do and that IS NOT campaigning for anyone. THose workers need to repay for the time they were working on campaigns or resign their jobs...like yesterday!

The left have no problem wasting tax payer dollars as long as it benefits the left...which, as it turned out, did NOT.

Workers should be able to do whatever they want, when they're on unpaid leave.

I don't care WHO they were campaigning for...it was wrong. They have a job to do and that IS NOT campaigning for anyone. Those workers need to repay for the time they were working on campaigns or resign their jobs...like yesterday!

Repay what? You do know what "unpaid time off" means, right?

I'm sorry! I just can't get my dander up over something that is perfectly legal to do. I am not a liberal that sees collusion where there is none.

This is just one more example of government efficiency. Their job was to deliver mail, instead they campaigned for Hillary, and managed to even fail in that.

Forum List

Back