Tax dollars to protect Hunter....

We can protect them without paying the rent on their mansions.....

They are not paying the rest on the mansion of the one being protected, they are paying rent on the mansion next to his so they can protect him.

Ron Klane Obama's guy has been getting foreign money too?...

This pay to play bullshit has been going on a long time...and Obama is as guilty as Joe...now we know what Obama will be talking to Biden about when he visits the white house...I'm sure he will tell Joe to toss Hunter under the bus....

They are not paying the rest on the mansion of the one being protected, they are paying rent on the mansion next to his so they can protect him.
Not enough rooms in Hunters 14-bedroom home?....and it has a guest house in the back...that must be Hunter's meth lab....

Biden should be impeached for this and Hunter should go to prison and be made to pay back taxes and penalties
But this is what every president does. Did you not know this?

You seem pretty confused.
They aren't paying Hunter's rent.

The children of presidents get secret service detail. This isn't new. It isn't as if they are paying that money to a property owned by Joe Biden. Because that would seem pretty corrupt, right?

Joe will probably even extend it after he leaves office. Also not new.

But this is what every president does. Did you not know this?

You seem pretty confused.
They aren't paying Hunter's rent.

The children of presidents get secret service detail. This isn't new. It isn't as if they are paying that money to a property owned by Joe Biden. Because that would seem pretty corrupt, right?

Joe will probably even extend it after he leaves office. Also not new.
If you can find another situation where the SS had to rent a mansion to protect a president's son or daughter then find it and post it...otherwise you are just speculating....

If you can find another situation where the SS had to rent a mansion to protect a president's son or daughter then find it and post it...otherwise you are just speculating....
No, retired secret service already came out and said it's the cost of doing business.

You speculate much more wildly to say they haven't. I mean, it's the same secret service that spent $3 million for every mar a Lago trip and couldn't pay all of its emoyees because of the cost of protecting the Trump family.

Just fake outrage. And especially galling and childish from supporters of the orange slob.

No, retired secret service already came out and said it's the cost of doing business.

You speculate much more wildly to say they haven't. I mean, it's the same secret service that spent $3 million for every mar a Lago trip and couldn't pay all of its emoyees because of the cost of protecting the Trump family.

Just fake outrage. And especially galling and childish from supporters of the orange slob.
Of course they would...they get to stay in a mansion....people love perks...but we pay them the perks and its not right....the Biden's are rich beyond imagination and can cover their own security IMO....

They sometimes don't have much choice, since they need to be near the subject. That's one way Trump fleeced the country for millions of dollars, as you might recall.
They didn't have to rent a mansion to protect Don Jr.....or you would have flipped out over it....

GOP lawmakers blast Hunter Biden Secret Service detail's $30k monthly rent for mansion​

Hunter is super rich and can afford his own mansion....if this were Don Jr the media would be going nuts....where is the outrage libs?....
Regardless of how much money you think he has, he should not be protected.

But why aren't you ranting about the security detail around that fat slob Trump? He is filthy rich.

Regardless of how much money you think he has, he should not be protected.

But why aren't you ranting about the security detail around that fat slob Trump? He is filthy rich.
Trump is a former US president...Hunter is just a meth addicted slob and lousy father...if anyone is going to do harm to Hunter its probably over a bad drug deal or some Russian crime boss has ordered a hit on him for not delivering the goods fast enough.....

Trump is a former US president...Hunter is just a meth addicted slob and lousy father...if anyone is going to do harm to Hunter its probably over a bad drug deal or some Russian crime boss has ordered a hit on him for not delivering the goods fast enough.....
Have you told the authorities your take on the subject? They'd be pleased to have your input because you know everything else.

Have you told the authorities your take on the subject? They'd be pleased to have your input because you know everything else.
Oh yeah they call me all the time for my advise.....I'm Rambunctious....

They didn't have to rent a mansion to protect Don Jr...
How do you know that? Shut up dude, you have never cared. You didn't care when the money was going in trump's pocket, or when he extended secret service detail for all 4 of his adult children after he left office (something no other president ever did). because the lying bloggers who butter their bread with your faux outrage never mentioned it to you.

And no, I would not have "flipped" over it. I am not a hypocritical cultist. I have been watching presidents' secret service details spend millions on vacations and protecting their families all my life. This story is meant for right wing rubes.

How do you know that? Shut up dude, you have never cared. You didn't care when the money was going in trump's pocket, or when he extended secret service detail for all 4 of his adult children after he left office (something no other president ever did). because the lying bloggers who butter their bread with your faux outrage never mentioned it to you.

And no, I would not have "flipped" over it. I am not a hypocritical cultist. I have been watching presidents' secret service details spend millions on vacations and protecting their families all my life. This story is meant for right wing rubes.
I know it because I'm smarter than you...

You mean, you made it up, but you are too weaselly to admit it.
No I mean I'm smarter than you and look on the internet and found zero evidence where the SS had to spend millions to rent a home near Don Jr.....
MAGA 22 and 24......

No I mean I'm smarter than you and look on the internet and found zero evidence where the SS had to spend millions to rent a home near Don Jr.....
MAGA 22 and 24......
So where did they stay? Surely it cost money. You don't know. Because you never cared. You don't even care now. Fake outrage.

Check back in a few years, and it will be 50000 a month instead of 30000. So it goes.

Forum List

Back