🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TAX, TAX, TAX, THE DEMOCRAT WAY!!!

With taxes you get civilization, not that such a thing matters to you.
And it's all up to Taylor Swift to pay for that civilization for having the gall to purchase a second home.
Not hardly, but she makes it here she owes us for the privilege.
She makes her money world wide. She only chose to buy a second home in your state and is paying regular taxes on it. WTF makes you so special she should pay more?
Welcome to a pay to play game. She will survive.

"Pay to Play" must be a euphemism for "loot those who have the most to loot." Watch property values in RI drop like a stone as rich people wise up and buy property somewhere else.
Do they need help packing?

And it's all up to Taylor Swift to pay for that civilization for having the gall to purchase a second home.
She doesn't owe you jack shit.
Oh but she does. I'm her elder, I paid for what she used.
18 trillion in debt, no "elder" can say they paid for a damned thing anybody used.

18 trillion in debt, no "elder" can say they paid for a damned thing anybody used.
You'd be wrong, as usual.

Civilization predates taxes, moron. With taxes you get nothing but a gang of useless ticks with their hands out always demanding more.
Life, not civilization.

No, civilization. People lived in towns with a population of several thousand long before the rise of the state.
Towns have organization. Organization costs money, which means taxes. Just because you are an infant that wants to care only for himself doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Civilization predates taxes, moron. With taxes you get nothing but a gang of useless ticks with their hands out always demanding more.
I disagree.

The strongest cave ape demanded a cut of the meat to protect the cave.

In stone age times all the members of the clan were related to each other. It's doubtful they fought for control the way lions fight for control of the pride. Furthermore, we're talking about agricultural communities. Each farmer had his own plot of land. They didn't farm communally. Records in ancient Sumer show that private property had been around for a long time before writing ever came into existence.

Life, not civilization.

No, civilization. People lived in towns with a population of several thousand long before the rise of the state.
Towns have organization. Organization costs money, which means taxes. Just because you are an infant that wants to care only for himself doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Nope. Organization doesn't cost a thing. And they weren't that organized. A new resident simply built his house next to an existing structure.

Go fuck yourself.

Go fuck yourself.

That's about the only sensible argument to use with PMH. He's congenitally unteachable and immune to logic.

You didn't pay for jack.

I disagree.

The strongest cave ape demanded a cut of the meat to protect the cave.

In stone age times all the members of the clan were related to each other. It's doubtful they fought for control the way lions fight for control of the pride. Furthermore, we're talking about agricultural communities. Each farmer had his own plot of land. They didn't farm communally. Records in ancient Sumer show that private property had been around for a long time before writing ever came into existence.
Government kept the records sonny, to keep track of the taxes.

Taxes are essential to civilization, unfair and stupid taxes placed on us by crooked politicians we elect are not.

The problem in America is not government, the problem in America is ignorant Americans.

We wake up, or, we lose the Republic we were entrusted to maintain.

Go fuck yourself.

That's about the only sensible argument to use with PMH. He's congenitally unteachable and immune to logic.
I throw him a response or two a week just to agitate him.

You didn't pay for jack.
You are incorrect my little infant.

Go fuck yourself.

I throw him a response or two a week just to agitate him.
You do nothing of the kind. Just another ignorant child, like most here.

Life, not civilization.

Nope. Organization doesn't cost a thing. And they weren't that organized. A new resident simply built his house next to an existing structure.
What you believe are fantasies, as usual.

Forum List

Back