🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TAX, TAX, TAX, THE DEMOCRAT WAY!!!

18 trillion in debt, no "elder" can say they paid for a damned thing anybody used.
You'd be wrong, as usual.
Go fuck yourself.

That's about the only sensible argument to use with PMH. He's congenitally unteachable and immune to logic.
I throw him a response or two a week just to agitate him.
You do nothing of the kind. Just another ignorant child, like most here.
Go do the planet a favour and slit your wrists, you silly little ass.

You'd be wrong, as usual.
Go fuck yourself.

That's about the only sensible argument to use with PMH. He's congenitally unteachable and immune to logic.
I throw him a response or two a week just to agitate him.
You do nothing of the kind. Just another ignorant child, like most here.
Go do the planet a favour and slit your wrists, you silly little ass.
Case in point, for this: FBI Thwarted Terrorist Attack by 2 ISIS Converts in U.S. Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

With taxes you get civilization, not that such a thing matters to you.
Civilization predates taxes, moron. With taxes you get nothing but a gang of useless ticks with their hands out always demanding more.
I disagree.

The strongest cave ape demanded a cut of the meat to protect the cave.

In stone age times all the members of the clan were related to each other. It's doubtful they fought for control the way lions fight for control of the pride. Furthermore, we're talking about agricultural communities. Each farmer had his own plot of land. They didn't farm communally. Records in ancient Sumer show that private property had been around for a long time before writing ever came into existence.
Government kept the records sonny, to keep track of the taxes.

Taxes are essential to civilization, unfair and stupid taxes placed on us by crooked politicians we elect are not.

The problem in America is not government, the problem in America is ignorant Americans.

We wake up, or, we lose the Republic we were entrusted to maintain.

Actually, the problem is government. Americans are ignorant because of government. And taxes are not essential to civilization. What do taxes buy that we can't buy from a private company?

This country is already gone. We are swirling down the toilet bowl and we are never going to recover. It's the same thing Rome went though in the 4th Century A.D. Everyone knew it was sliding away, but no one knew how to stop it.

Civilization predates taxes, moron. With taxes you get nothing but a gang of useless ticks with their hands out always demanding more.
Life, not civilization.

No, civilization. People lived in towns with a population of several thousand long before the rise of the state.
Towns have organization. Organization costs money, which means taxes. Just because you are an infant that wants to care only for himself doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Nope. Organization doesn't cost a thing. And they weren't that organized. A new resident simply built his house next to an existing structure.
What you believe are fantasies, as usual.

That's all you have, a bunch of infantile taunts.

And it's all up to Taylor Swift to pay for that civilization for having the gall to purchase a second home.
Not hardly, but she makes it here she owes us for the privilege.
She doesn't owe you jack shit.
Oh but she does. I'm her elder, I paid for what she used.

You didn't pay for jack.
You are incorrect my little infant.

What did you pay for?

Life, not civilization.

No, civilization. People lived in towns with a population of several thousand long before the rise of the state.
Towns have organization. Organization costs money, which means taxes. Just because you are an infant that wants to care only for himself doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Nope. Organization doesn't cost a thing. And they weren't that organized. A new resident simply built his house next to an existing structure.
What you believe are fantasies, as usual.

That's all you have, a bunch of infantile taunts.
Your ignorance is limitless my little infant.

Not hardly, but she makes it here she owes us for the privilege.

You didn't pay for jack.

What did you pay for?
Part of everything for those that came after me, just like those before me paid for part of everything I used. That is how the game is played, and you were born to it, like it or not.

With taxes you get civilization, not that such a thing matters to you.
I disagree.

In stone age times all the members of the clan were related to each other. It's doubtful they fought for control the way lions fight for control of the pride. Furthermore, we're talking about agricultural communities. Each farmer had his own plot of land. They didn't farm communally. Records in ancient Sumer show that private property had been around for a long time before writing ever came into existence.

Taxes are essential to civilization, unfair and stupid taxes placed on us by crooked politicians we elect are not.

The problem in America is not government, the problem in America is ignorant Americans.

Actually, the problem is government. Americans are ignorant because of government. And taxes are not essential to civilization. What do taxes buy that we can't buy from a private company?

This country is already gone. We are swirling down the toilet bowl and we are never going to recover. It's the same thing Rome went though in the 4th Century A.D. Everyone knew it was sliding away, but no one knew how to stop it.
Americans are ignorant because they fail in their civic duties.

This is a chicken or egg, which came first argument with no point.

We get what we elect, if most stay home and don't vote, the rest get what they deserve.

I have no sympathy with American Idol Nation.

You didn't pay for jack.

What did you pay for?
Part of everything for those that came after me, just like those before me paid for part of everything I used. That is how the game is played, and you were born to it, like it or not.

You mean you paid for part of my flat screen TV?

You didn't pay for jack.

What did you pay for?
You haven;t paid for shit. You just expect someone else will write the check.

I disagree.

Americans are ignorant because they fail in their civic duties.

This is a chicken or egg, which came first argument with no point.

We get what we elect, if most stay home and don't vote, the rest get what they deserve.

I have no sympathy with American Idol Nation.

Sorry, I don't deserve any of the scumbags that Americans elected. You're spouting pablum, not reality. Voting in a new gang is never going to solve the problem because they will soon be just as corrupt as the old gang.

Democracy doesn't work. That's the bottom line.

Rhode Island property tax targets Taylor Swift–but hits less wealthy residents too
By Justin Katz / March 25, 2015 / 2 Comments

Shutterstock image.

NEW PROPERTY TAXES?!: A new property tax proposed by RI Gov. Gina Raimondo (D) will affect people who own second homes above a certain income level. This will affect Taylor Swift–and Rhode Island residents as well.

By Justin Katz | Watchdog Arena

The headline for a new statewide property tax proposed by Rhode Island’s Democratic Gov. Gina Raimondo is that pop star Taylor Swift will be among the hardest hit.

A few years ago, Swift purchased a $17 million mansion on the Ocean State’s coast, which means the governor is looking to cull around $43,000 from the starlet’s fortune.

In its first year, the tax is projected to collect $11.8 million from the accounts of the 2,359 households who own second properties worth over $1 million. As Raimondo put it during her recent budget address, the tax “asks those among us who are most able, to pay a little more.” As if to emphasize the point, the tax is not technically imposed as a tax on property, but on the privilege of owning it, which makes the tax even more radical than it appears on its face.

To begin with, the premise may or may not be accurate. An early controversy for the tax has centered around whether it would apply to small apartment buildings whose owners live elsewhere. The governor has stated that such was not her intent, and it is likely that a final version of the legislation, if it passes, will be clearer.

Whether or not the “Taylor Swift Tax” turns out to include a “Mr. Roper Tax,” it will certainly snag some families who’ve inherited summer homes that they are already struggling to maintain. Ownership of expensive property isn’t necessarily an indication of high income or large cash reserves. The “privilege” of owning it could have come with generations of saving, mixed with the increasing value of coastal real estate, rather than from hit songs about teenage infatuation.

Rhode Island property tax targets Taylor Swift-but hits less wealthy residents too - Watchdog.org

"GTP"

"OBAMA SUCKS"
View attachment 38613

People like Taylor Swift already pay income taxes and property taxes. But the Dems know they have more money in their bank accounts and they want it. Simple as that. And they will waste most of it just like they waste everyone else's money.

As the article says, some people are barely scrapping by having a second home, like a vacation home, and they will end up losing it because of this tax. Not that Dems care because they don't like people having more than they think they need anyway.

The Kiplinger Tax Map Guide to State Income Taxes State Sales Taxes Gas Taxes Sin Taxes-Kiplinger Island

just the facts ...

State property taxes are not imposed directly by the state, but portions of the city and town taxes are set aside for state purposes. Taxes are assessed and collected by local jurisdictions. Fire-district taxes are collected in some rural communities. Median property tax on the state's median home value of $267,100 is $3,618, according to the Tax Foundation.See Kiplinger.com’s Retiree Tax Map for details on tax breaks for seniors in Rhode Island

Read more at The Kiplinger Tax Map Guide to State Income Taxes State Sales Taxes Gas Taxes Sin Taxes-Kiplinger

Hating the wealthy and stealing their money is in fashion. Tune in tomorrow when the left decides to steal money from handicapped people...oh wait Obamacare does that already.

Stealing their money when 40% of the population has two tentths of the wealth?

God forbid they have to contribute to tHe society they dominate

Wrong is wrong, I know liberals struggle with that.

Forum List

Back