Tax the rich, lose the rich

Last edited:
The wealthy people represent nada to America. They don't spend here, they don't run businesses here, their investments are completely out of circulation of the economy. FUCK THEM, AND THE HORSE THEY RIDE OUT OF HERE ON!!!!:clap2:

They aren't going nowhere because they own the government and the USA is the best sanctuary in the world for the rich unAmerican greedy bastards.

Are you self-employed?
Well, if his making that loooooooooooong happy walk to the mailbox to get that monthly free government prize money is considered employment, and liberals do think collecting welfare is a job, then yes, he's self employed!

:razz:
So, he's either on welfare, or self-employed...or he's paid by the people he's railing against.

I remember some on the board called military retirement and disability pensions and comp outs were welfare. If that is true, daveman is going on welfare along with TwistedJoker and me and maineman and others here.
Yes, but it's not true. It's stupid.

Anyone can say anything on the internet. For instance, a teenager can say he's a mainstream Republican while his head is firmly up Obama's transverse colon.

More Rich Americans Renounce U.S. Citizenship over Taxes - DailyFinance

Keep in mind that wealthy people represent the dynamic force in our economy, starting businesses, expanding existing businesses or investing in new or starting companies. That they want to take their marbles and leave is a bad sign for us.
All you "don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you" liberal class warriors can just STFU now.

The wealthy people represent nada to America. They don't spend here, they don't run businesses here, their investments are completely out of circulation of the economy. FUCK THEM, AND THE HORSE THEY RIDE OUT OF HERE ON!!!!:clap2:

They aren't going nowhere because they own the government and the USA is the best sanctuary in the world for the rich unAmerican greedy bastards.

Are you self-employed?

Are you asking if I am part of the Top 10%ers in America? No, and that is what weathy are in this country. It has little bearing on the current subject matter, I don't expect mom & pop to be moving their fruit stand to Europe anytime soon.

Are you self-employed?
Well, if his making that loooooooooooong happy walk to the mailbox to get that monthly free government prize money is considered employment, and liberals do think collecting welfare is a job, then yes, he's self employed!

And McCain is a double-dipping disabled welfare queen. Now can you refute the message or are you another ignorant blind & insane poster here? I notice these necono's running scared on my post, they just can't refute it, they don't know what to do with it, they keep kicking it around, and trying to detract from it by taking jabs at the author. These lil piggies should pack it up and go home, because they sure are not going to win the debate over wealthy people or over personal insults.

Are you self-employed?

And McCain is a double-dipping disabled welfare queen. Now can you refute the message or are you another ignorant blind & insane poster here? I notice these necono's running scared on my post, they just can't refute it, they don't know what to do with it, they keep kicking it around, and trying to detract from it by taking jabs at the author. These lil piggies should pack it up and go home, because they sure are not going to win the debate over wealthy people or over personal insults.

the guy spent 6 years in a prison camp, only a real piece of work trying to make a dopey point would use that.....oh wait...:rolleyes:

Are you self-employed?

Are you asking if I am part of the Top 10%ers in America? No, and that is what weathy are in this country. It has little bearing on the current subject matter, I don't expect mom & pop to be moving their fruit stand to Europe anytime soon.
No, I'm asking if you're self-employed. You can tell because I wrote: "Are you self-employed"? :cool:

Are you self-employed?

No, I'm asking if you're self-employed. You can tell because I wrote: "Are you self-employed"? :cool:

Daveman, you need to ask questions directly instead of beating around the bush. You just can't be that subtle.

Daveman, you need to ask questions directly instead of beating around the bush. You just can't be that subtle.
:lol:

the guy spent 6 years in a prison camp, only a real piece of work trying to make a dopey point would use that.....oh wait...:rolleyes:

What has six years in a POW camp have to do with a double-dipping welfare queen McCain. Does truth sting you? Leave marks? Is it the garlic or the crosss for you? Grow up man, join reality. It is either true or it is not, and I didn't bring up welfare as a distraction, Dopey did.

Last edited:
Are you self-employed?

And I told you it has no bearing on the topic because I am not among the top 10%ers who are considered wealth in America. Got dat?

And I told you it has no bearing on the topic because I am not among the top 10%ers who are considered wealth in America. Got dat?

Translation: I work a min wage job. When I can get work.

I remember some on the board called military retirement and disability pensions and comp outs were welfare. If that is true, daveman is going on welfare along with TwistedJoker and me and maineman and others here.

Do you happen to remember who said this specifically. I would love to have a long talk with them.

No, I don't. The person was in that group late in the summer of 2009 who were stating that the spitting in the faces of returning Vietnam Vets never happened. What a weird thread that was.

No, the longtime economy boost broke down in the mid-1970s, and RR's policies merely transferred wealth from the middle class (the heart and soul of a consumer society) to the parasitic uber-wealthy. You need to get your facts right, Rabbi.

Translation: I haven't a clue Shinato. I can suck my own cock, can I suck yours while we continue to distract the thead?

No thank you Rabbi, you have a bad habit of butchering every cock you get in your hands. Now do you want to contribute, or spend the afternoon sucking yourself off?

Translation: I haven't a clue Shinato. I can suck my own cock, can I suck yours while we continue to distract the thead?

No thank you Rabbi, you have a bad habit of butchering every cock you get in your hands. Now do you want to contribute, or spend the afternoon sucking yourself off?

You have one more opportunity to post something that says you are a sentient human being who can respond appropriately to comments.

Why should he, Rab, when you are The King of the Unsubstantiated Statements. He accurately described you. So get over yourself.

You have one more opportunity to post something that says you are a sentient human being who can respond appropriately to comments.

That means you have one more opportunity to respond to the subject matter. Otherwise you are wasting the boards time here. This isn't a social session about my private life, which has no bearing on this thread. Maybe you should be asking your personal questions in another category of the forum. Hmmm?

Here is a link from 2 1/2 pages back http://www.usmessageboard.com/2681794-post708.html Refute it..........

Last edited:

That means you have one more opportunity to respond to the subject matter. Otherwise you are wasting the boards time here. This isn't a social session about my private life, which has no bearing on this thread. Maybe you should be asking your personal questions in another category of the forum. Hmmm?
I didnt ask any personal questions. Take your gripe somewhere else.

Forum List

Back