to donate part of their fortunes to the other lot,

there are two more words i like to convey: Warren Buffett, -

look him up and read about his
mind set about his acts and then perhaps read again
what igor1 has tried to convey because
so many all around and here and there do not DARE TO CARE,

Warren Buffett also speaks with his pen when he signs his cheques,
transferring some 85% of his monumental fortune over the next few years,
where are the voices, the comments of all those who unfortunately have no concept
about these essential matters from a personal perspective

but who somehow dismiss the whole proposed idea

that our western and wealthy societies should advance
their perceptions and their ethos and so much their ethics

by institutionalizing a 2% - 5% annual wealth tax as a matter of
principle (without going here into detail)

thank you for your time during the last week,
as said, courage, you can do it,

igor zupnik
13 aug, 2010

having written a lot about the rich and about
the very rich and about the super rich
during the last few days on this site
and how it would do them a lot of good
to donate part of their fortunes to the other lot,

there are two more words i like to convey: Warren Buffett, -

look him up and read about his
mind set about his acts and then perhaps read again
what igor1 has tried to convey because
so many all around and here and there do not DARE TO CARE,

Warren Buffett also speaks with his pen when he signs his cheques,
transferring some 85% of his monumental fortune over the next few years,
where are the voices, the comments of all those who unfortunately have no concept
about these essential matters from a personal perspective

but who somehow dismiss the whole proposed idea

that our western and wealthy societies should advance
their perceptions and their ethos and so much their ethics

by institutionalizing a 2% - 5% annual wealth tax as a matter of
principle (without going here into detail)

thank you for your time during the last week,
as said, courage, you can do it,

igor zupnik
13 aug, 2010

Come back jester. you said you were just here so what questions did I avoid and are you going to answer my questions?? Or are you going to continue to hid in another thread like the coward I know you to be?? LOL

Come back jester. you said you were just here so what questions did I avoid and are you going to answer my questions?? Or are you going to continue to hid in another thread like the coward I know you to be?? LOL
I'm right here ya' lil' mommas boy, now answer my fucking questions. I already addressed yours SEVERAL times!

Now, i'll be waiting, pussy!

:popcorn:

I, for one, feel sorry for the wealthy. They do so much for this country and ask for so little in return. I would like to continue giving them their tax cut, but we just can't afford it this year.
You see, the Tea Party reminded me that we are running this massive deficit and we really need to cut back on things that add to the defecit. Since this tax cut has added $2 Trillion we need to cut it out temporarily until we are on better financial footing.

I promise that once the wealthy stop sending our jobs overseas, and once that $13 trillion in debt is paid off.....they can have their tax cut back

Seems fair

talk about the all time mischaracterization..for god sakes. :rolleyes:

Anyone else remember this same GOP whining when Clinton first bumped-up the wealthy's rates from 35% to 37% or whatever it was? All that happened was a balanced budget and prosperity. Then Bush cut taxes during a war, and gave tax-breaks to move factories overseas, and the economy collapsed.

Back to Plan-A, let the dems tax the rich, and let the GOP congress cut spending and fix SS & Medicare.

Last edited:
More Rich Americans Renounce U.S. Citizenship over Taxes - DailyFinance

Keep in mind that wealthy people represent the dynamic force in our economy, starting businesses, expanding existing businesses or investing in new or starting companies. That they want to take their marbles and leave is a bad sign for us.
All you "don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you" liberal class warriors can just STFU now.

The wealthy people represent nada to America. They don't spend here, they don't run businesses here, their investments are completely out of circulation of the economy. FUCK THEM, AND THE HORSE THEY RIDE OUT OF HERE ON!!!!:clap2:

They aren't going nowhere because they own the government and the USA is the best sanctuary in the world for the rich unAmerican greedy bastards.

Keep in mind that wealthy people represent the dynamic force in our economy, starting businesses, expanding existing businesses or investing in new or starting companies. That they want to take their marbles and leave is a bad sign for us.
All you "don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you" liberal class warriors can just STFU now.

The wealthy people represent nada to America. They don't spend here, they don't run businesses here, their investments are completely out of circulation of the economy. FUCK THEM, AND THE HORSE THEY RIDE OUT OF HERE ON!!!!:clap2:

They aren't going nowhere because they own the government and the USA is the best sanctuary in the world for the rich unAmerican greedy bastards.
Ignorant post of the day!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Only to the blind and insane. I think you qualify for both.

Only to the blind and insane. I think you qualify for both.

No, he's right. You are rapidly becoming the most ignorant poster on this board. Sad thing is you have so much competition.

Rabbi, you have him beat hands down on being ignorant. In fact, you are ignortant.

Are you self-employed?

Are you self-employed?
Well, if his making that loooooooooooong happy walk to the mailbox to get that monthly free government prize money is considered employment, and liberals do think collecting welfare is a job, then yes, he's self employed!

:razz:

I remember some on the board called military retirement and disability pensions and comp outs were welfare. If that is true, daveman is going on welfare along with TwistedJoker and me and maineman and others here.

Anyone else remember this same GOP whining when Clinton first bumped-up the wealthy's rates from 35% to 37% or whatever it was? All that happened was a balanced budget and prosperity. Then Bush cut taxes during a war, and gave tax-breaks to move factories overseas, and the economy collapsed.

Back to Plan-A, let the dems tax the rich, and let the GOP congress cut spending and fix SS & Medicare.

uh huh....hows that nafta thing going? or trade with Columbia? or so. kor....

yes, tax breaks to move factories, of course.:rolleyes:

heres an easy one for you- car manufacturing for instance, performed here by foreigners not unencumbered wiht the UAW flourishes...why is that?

....another member of the mischaracterization simplistic club.

Ronnie gave us proof..

THE TRICKLE DOWN THEORY DOESNT WORK.

Next.

I remember some on the board called military retirement and disability pensions and comp outs were welfare. If that is true, daveman is going on welfare along with TwistedJoker and me and maineman and others here.

Do you happen to remember who said this specifically. I would love to have a long talk with them.

Ronnie gave us proof..

THE TRICKLE DOWN THEORY DOESNT WORK.

Next.

Longest peacetime expansion post WW2, s0n.
You've been pwned!

Forum List

Back