Tax the rich, lose the rich

Are you self-employed?
Well, if his making that loooooooooooong happy walk to the mailbox to get that monthly free government prize money is considered employment, and liberals do think collecting welfare is a job, then yes, he's self employed!

:razz:

And McCain is a double-dipping disabled welfare queen. Now can you refute the message or are you another ignorant blind & insane poster here? I notice these necono's running scared on my post, they just can't refute it, they don't know what to do with it, they keep kicking it around, and trying to detract from it by taking jabs at the author. These lil piggies should pack it up and go home, because they sure are not going to win the debate over wealthy people or over personal insults.
Military pensions are not welfare. They are earned. It's part of the deal when you raise that hand and continually take the oath through the years. I most certainly earned my check and have the many scars to prove it. McCain earned his check and has the many scars to prove it. Your lazy ass didn't earn shit. Your lazy ass should be forced to work to earn that check. Go pick up trash around your community. DO SOMETHING!

Trust me, lil' man, nobody's running away from your loony liberal BS. I happen to be one of those wealthy you despise. In between two stints in the army, I operated two very successful resaturants. Sold one a year and a half ago and made a fucking bundle. I still own the controlling interest on the other one in Vegas. I've provided many people good paying jobs with full benefits through the years. I've done my part in many ways to support this great country, both in the military and civilian life. You need to get a fucking clue and quit parroting what huffpost, Moveon and whatever other loony liberal sites you get your marching orders from. And it might help if you actually say something of substance up here once in a while. Fact is, our money is our money. My wife and I have busted our asses to attain the american dream. We don't owe you Jack Shit!

People like to threaten with leaving this country with statements like "I will move to Canada if Obama is elected", "I will move to Canada if McCain is elected", "I will move to Canada if you raise my taxes", "I will move to Canada if the Yankees win another World Series". Very few people would actually follow up and do it (and many of those that do will run back knowing that the grass outside of the US isn't that green after all), so just call their bluff.

Keep in mind that wealthy people represent the dynamic force in our economy, starting businesses, expanding existing businesses or investing in new or starting companies. That they want to take their marbles and leave is a bad sign for us.
All you "don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you" liberal class warriors can just STFU now.
I'm enormously wealthy, dude, and I don't start businesses, expand existing businesses or invest in new or starting companies.

Keep in mind that wealthy people represent the dynamic force in our economy, starting businesses, expanding existing businesses or investing in new or starting companies. That they want to take their marbles and leave is a bad sign for us.
All you "don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you" liberal class warriors can just STFU now.
I'm enormously wealthy, dude, and I don't start businesses, expand existing businesses or invest in new or starting companies.

We'll accept as a given that you are "enormously wealthy" (like you saw $100 once) and the proposition that every other wealthy person in America is just like you.
So what do you do with your money?

Come back jester. you said you were just here so what questions did I avoid and are you going to answer my questions?? Or are you going to continue to hid in another thread like the coward I know you to be?? LOL
I'm right here ya' lil' mommas boy, now answer my fucking questions. I already addressed yours SEVERAL times!

Now, i'll be waiting, pussy!

:popcorn:

OK hack now that you are back what "valid" questions of yours did I ingore?? please list the "valid" questions and please show when and where you answered or even adressed my questions.
one of your last posts in thsi thread was prior to page 45 and at that time you still failed to answer my question

"they (the job creators) aren't using what they have to create jobs NOW so how will extending what they already have make them change their minds and start doing what they haven't been doing??"

Notice how I list at least one of my many questions that you ignored. Then notice how you fail to do the same and can only proclaim that I never answered your questions. How typical. However since you fail to provide your own words I will do it for you.

I never said you made the claim, you ignorant hack....I clearly asked you in that post what doing away with the cuts would accomplish...Why are you so affraid to answer the fucking question?

And yes, talk to any business owner who's business is struggling if those cuts aren't helping him/her to stay afloat....When we have a business climate that obviously has no confidence in the politicians knowing what the fuck they are doing, and that main politician is Barack Obama.....Seriously, how can you be so fucking foolish?

Now, ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS!

Otherwise, simply get off the thread....You're not getting away with your circular BS...If you don't have guts enough to answer questions, there is no use trying to have a conversation with your obviously clueless ass.

Yes, The tax cuts helped create jobs under Bush, and yes, those tax nuts are now helping to save jobs. It's helping businesses ride the failed storm known as this lame duck president, administration, and dem controlled congress....Bottom line, just because it haws to be said to you over and over again, the main reason no jobs are being created is there is no confidence in the three above mentioned entities. If you had a fucking clue, you'd understand it!\

Christ, it's liking dealing with a fucking ten year old!

Why would you ask me to prove an assertion that I NEVER made??

Why would you expect ME to explain an assertion that I NEVER made??

Why would you try to use an assertion that I never made to attack me??

Here is YOUR comment so care to explain how it contradicts your current spin that you asked me "what doing away with the cuts would accomplish"??

Hell, i'm still waiting for drsmith to explain to us all how doing away with the cuts will help create jobs.....Seeing how he has fully proven to be completely ignorant on the issues of economics and doing business, I fully expect it to be quite entertaining.

Fact is that you accuse me of things I never said and EXPECT me to respond to your baseless accusations so you can try to avoid my questions that you never answer then claim that you did. Then you demand that I answer your questions and that I leave the thread if I don't. LOL Thanks once again for exposing your hypocrisy and double standards. LOL

BTW how many times do you have to be told that merely saying it, doesn't make it so.

You changed your argument AFTER I pointed out to you that I NEVER made the claim that "letting the taxcuts expire will create jobs" but youre dishonesty in a desperate attempt to CYA does nothing to change where you began.
Your question (SINGULAR) was based on a work of fiction that you created and then attributed to me so you could attack me.

You lose AGAIN hack. LOL

Last edited:
Ignorant post of the day!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Only to the blind and insane. I think you qualify for both.

No, he's right. You are rapidly becoming the most ignorant poster on this board. Sad thing is you have so much competition.

Notice how the two trolls don't even try to debate what was said they just start attacking the poster.
Apparently shouting down someone they disagree with even as they refuse to debate what was said makes them feel like they won the debate. LOL

Come back jester. you said you were just here so what questions did I avoid and are you going to answer my questions?? Or are you going to continue to hid in another thread like the coward I know you to be?? LOL
I'm right here ya' lil' mommas boy, now answer my fucking questions. I already addressed yours SEVERAL times!

OK hack now that you are back what "valid" questions of your did I ingore?? please list the "valid" questions and please show when and where you answered or even adressed my questions.
one of your last posts in thsi thread was prior to page 45 and at that time you still failed to answer my question

"they (the job creators) aren't using what they have to create jobs NOW so how will extending what they already have make them change their minds and start doing what they haven't been doing??"

Notice how I list at least one of my many questions that you ignored. Then notice how you fail to do the same and can only proclaim that I never answered your questions. How typical. However since you fail to provide your own words I will do it for you.

Here is YOUR comment so care to explain how it contradicts your current spin that you asked me "what doing away with the cuts would accomplish"??

Hell, i'm still waiting for drsmith to explain to us all how doing away with the cuts will help create jobs.....Seeing how he has fully proven to be completely ignorant on the issues of economics and doing business, I fully expect it to be quite entertaining.

Fact is that you accuse me of things I never said and EXPECT me to respond to your baseless accusations so you can try to avoid my questions that you never answer then claim that you did. Then you demand that I answer your questions and that I leave the thread if I don't. LOL Thanks once again for exposing your hypocrisy and double standards. LOL

BTW how many times do you have to be told that merely saying it, doesn't make it so.

You changed your argument AFTER I pointed out to you that I NEVER made the claim that "letting the taxcuts expire will create jobs" but youre dishonesty in a desperate attempt to CYA does nothing to change where you began.
Your question (SINGULAR) was based on a work of fiction that you created and then attributed to me so you could attack me.

You lose AGAIN hack. LOL
I see you still don't have the guts to answer my questions. Typical!

You know the questions that were asked, it's just obvious you refuse to answer them.

Now, I fully answered your questions. Fully explained the negative effects of doing away with the cuts. Those same cuts that are helping business owners weather the storm of Obama's failed economic policies. What you fail to understand, or should I say refuse to acknowledge because you know it's the damn truth, is that businesses aren't expanding because there is no confidence in this presidents ability to turn the tide. When that confidence is restored businesses will no doubt use those cuts to help expand. At this point, those cuts are helping to stem further jobs lost. They are allowing businesses to try and keep people employed. And this was verified in an interview this past weekend on FOX news with the owner of a lumber mill who stated exactly what I just said. Those cuts are allowing him to at least break even on his bottom line. Allowing him to avoid further layoffs. Do away with the cuts, and he goes under. His employees lose their jobs.

Now, either go back and find my questions, or simply admit you don't have the guts to answer them. I'm tired of playing your lil' partisan games, lil' man!

I predict DrSmith will engineer some misunderstanding of your post and then claim you have contradicted yourself.

FWIW, you are right. Businesses--and it is widely reported btw--are sitting tight to see what's going to happen. No one can figure out the cost for doing anything because everywhere the Obama Administratioin--the most mendacious in history--is proposing new regulation and new taxes. That is a hunker-down environment if there ever was one. Meanwhile most of the world has put the recession behind them.

I predict DrSmith will engineer some misunderstanding of your post and then claim you have contradicted yourself.

FWIW, you are right. Businesses--and it is widely reported btw--are sitting tight to see what's going to happen. No one can figure out the cost for doing anything because everywhere the Obama Administratioin--the most mendacious in history--is proposing new regulation and new taxes. That is a hunker-down environment if there ever was one. Meanwhile most of the world has put the recession behind them.
It's a given!

Fact of the matter is, I fully answered his questions. He just doesn't like the answers. He can't stand the fact of anybody not agreeing with his asinine BS. He can't stand the fact that i'm absolutely right. Can't stand the fact that i've ran businesses and know what the fuck it's all about.

The boy needs to educate himself. Maybe take a business course and get a fucking clue.

So what do you do with your money?
Right now, I spend every dollar of income on things - groceries, utility bills, rent, mortgage payments, clothes, insurance, medical care, automobiles, funerals, lawyers, etc. - for people I know who are in need.

OK hack now that you are back what "valid" questions of your did I ingore?? please list the "valid" questions and please show when and where you answered or even adressed my questions.

You lose AGAIN hack. LOL

You know the questions that were asked, it's just obvious you refuse to answer them.

Now, I fully answered your questions. Fully explained the negative effects of doing away with the cuts. Those same cuts that are helping business owners weather the storm of Obama's failed economic policies. What you fail to understand, or should I say refuse to acknowledge because you know it's the damn truth, is that businesses aren't expanding because there is no confidence in this presidents ability to turn the tide. When that confidence is restored businesses will no doubt use those cuts to help expand. At this point, those cuts are helping to stem further jobs lost. They are allowing businesses to try and keep people employed. And this was verified in an interview this past weekend on FOX news with the owner of a lumber mill who stated exactly what I just said. Those cuts are allowing him to at least break even on his bottom line. Allowing him to avoid further layoffs. Do away with the cuts, and he goes under. His employees lose their jobs.

Now, either go back and find my questions, or simply admit you don't have the guts to answer them. I'm tired of playing your lil' partisan games, lil' man!

You asked ONE question concerning a postion that is did not take so there is no reason for me to respond.

I showed your own words and contradictions moron. Pretending that they aren't there as you run away as you usually do won't make them go away.

Hell, i'm still waiting for drsmith to explain to us all how doing away with the cuts will help create jobs

That is what you wanted me to prove even though I never made the claim. So again i ahve to ask, why would you ask me to prove a claim that I never made??

My question was how will extending the taxcuts for the top which is already active change anything since they haven't done anything recently to add jobs and you did NOT answer that question, so you can stop lying about that. Your nonresponsive spin had NOTHING to do with my specific question but I am certain that won't stop you from lying as you continue to pretend that it did. LOL

You lose AGAIN hack. LOL

You asked ONE question concerning a postion that is did not take so there is no reason for me to respond.

I showed your own words and contradictions moron. Pretending that they aren't there as you run away as you usually do won't make them go away.

Hell, i'm still waiting for drsmith to explain to us all how doing away with the cuts will help create jobs

That is what you wanted me to prove even though I never made the claim. So again i ahve to ask, why would you ask me to prove a claim that I never made??

My question was how will extending the taxcuts for the top which is already active change anything since they haven't done anything recently to add jobs and you did NOT answer that question, so you can stop lying about that. Your nonresponsive spin had NOTHING to do with my specific question but I am certain that won't stop you from lying as you continue to pretend that it did. LOL
TRANSLATION:

I'm still a fucking pussy who doesn't have the balls to answer simple questions, even though you fully answered MY questions.

End of translation

But hey, since you're such a fucking tool, i'll answer it again!

JOBS WILL BE CREATED WHEN CONFIDENCE IS RESTORED. There is no confidence in the business community that your beloved asshat of a messiah has a fucking clue. Those cuts are now being used to save jobs. To help stave off further job loss. To help americans who are still lucky enough to have jobs, keep their jobs during this inept presidents abject economic failings.

It's really not a hard concept to grasp. But then, you are obviously not the brightest light on the ol' xmas tree o' life so, it should come as no surprise to ANYONE that you have an abject inability to grasp ANY concept. But hey, you keep trying to nail that JELLO to the wall, and i'll keep laughing at your stupid ass for trying to do so!

LMAO!

Dr. Smith still keeps TJ and bigreb looking like the fools they are.

The combat units have left Iraq.

It's a given!

Fact of the matter is, I fully answered his questions. He just doesn't like the answers. He can't stand the fact of anybody not agreeing with his asinine BS. He can't stand the fact that i'm absolutely right. Can't stand the fact that i've ran businesses and know what the fuck it's all about.

The boy needs to educate himself. Maybe take a business course and get a fucking clue.

NO you did NOT. How about you PROVE it and show when and where you answered ALL of my questions instead of making the false claim?

See the difference is that I went back and found your own words and posted them for all to see AGAIN and all you can do is attack me as you run away from the facts. So why can you go back and find when and where you allegedly answered all my questions and post them?? What are you afraid of??

It's a given!

NO you did NOT. How about you PROVE it and show when and where you answered ALL of my questions instead of making the false claim?

See the difference is that I went back and found your own words and posted them for all to see AGAIN and all you can do is attack me as you run away from the facts. So why can you go back and find when and where you allegedly answered all my questions and post them?? What are you afraid of??

You have outdone yourself in stupidity. Even I couldn't predict such a lame boneheaded statement. Congratulations!

It's a given!

HEY!.....dumbass!.....see my #752......Pretty much summed up all your questions, for about the 15th fucking time in this thread.

Seriously, i've known some pretty abjectly stupid people in my life but, you take the fucking cake!....Too include the icing and the candles.....No wonder it's taking you over two years to complete x-ray tech school......It took my cousin 6 months!

LMAO!

TRANSLATION:

I'm still a fucking pussy who doesn't have the balls to answer simple questions, even though you fully answered MY questions.

End of translation

JOBS WILL BE CREATED WHEN CONFIDENCE IS RESTORED. There is no confidence in the business community that your beloved asshat of a messiah has a fucking clue. Those cuts are now being used to save jobs. To help stave off further job loss. To help americans who are still lucky enough to have jobs, keep their jobs during this inept presidents abject economic failings.

It's really not a hard concept to grasp. But then, you are obviously not the brightest light on the ol' xmas tree o' life so, it should come as no surprise to ANYONE that you have an abject inability to grasp ANY concept. But hey, you keep trying to nail that JELLO to the wall, and i'll keep laughing at your stupid ass for trying to do so!

LMAO!

REAL TRANSLATION:

jester has nothing to counter the contradictions in his own words so he attacks me personally and then whines like a little girl when I return the same back to him. LOL

BTW how does claiming that jobs will be created when confidence is restored answer the question "they (the job creators) aren't using what they have to create jobs NOW so how will extending what they already have make them change their minds and start doing what they haven't been doing??"

IT DOESN'T. This discussion is about how will extending the taxcuts will change anything since they haven't done much of anything recently and that extending them is merely maintaining the status quo NOT what restoring confidence will do. You lose AGAIN.

BTW did your lead front of house wait staff that made $90,000 a year have to take a pay cut?? LOL

TRANSLATION:

End of translation

LMAO!

REAL TRANSLATION:

jester has nothing to counter the contradictions in his own words so he attacks me personally and then whines like a little girl when I return the same back to him. LOL

BTW how does claiming that jobs will be created when confidence is restored answer the question "they (the job creators) aren't using what they have to create jobs NOW so how will extending what they already have make them change their minds and start doing what they haven't been doing??"

IT DOESN'T. This discussion is about how will extending the taxcuts will change anything since they haven't done much of anything recently and that extending them is merely maintaining the status quo NOT what restoring confidence will do. You lose AGAIN.

BTW did your lead front of house wait staff that made $90,000 a year have to take a pay cut?? LOL
No!....She's now in law school full time. But that was addressed in another post in another thread. If you weren't such a douchebag you would know that.

Our employees in the Vegas restaurant haven't had pay cuts either. But then, they are union. We have contracts to honor regarding pay. And, we're weathering the storm just fine. Thanks to the cuts, we haven't had to scale back. Do away with the cuts and it will be a different story.......Gotta protect that bottom line after all!.....But that's not something you would understand, OBVIOUSLY!

It's a given!

You have outdone yourself in stupidity. Even I couldn't predict such a lame boneheaded statement. Congratulations!

says the troll who has nothing valid to offer. GJ troll. let me know when you believe that you ahve something pertinent to add. LOL

Defending him even though his own words show he lied does nothing for your credibility. Not that you had any to begin with so I can see why you care so little about it. LOL

says the troll who has nothing valid to offer. GJ troll. let me know when you believe that you ahve something pertinent to add. LOL

Defending him even though his own words show he lied does nothing for your credibility. Not that you had any to begin with so I can see why you care so little about it. LOL
Oh shut up and answer the fucking questions, ya' weird lil' insecure fuck!

Forum List

Back