Tax the rich, lose the rich

It's a given!

Fact of the matter is, I fully answered his questions. He just doesn't like the answers. He can't stand the fact of anybody not agreeing with his asinine BS. He can't stand the fact that i'm absolutely right. Can't stand the fact that i've ran businesses and know what the fuck it's all about.

The boy needs to educate himself. Maybe take a business course and get a fucking clue.

NO you did NOT. How about you PROVE it and show when and where you answered ALL of my questions instead of making the false claim?

See the difference is that I went back and found your own words and posted them for all to see AGAIN and all you can do is attack me as you run away from the facts. So why can you go back and find when and where you allegedly answered all my questions and post them?? What are you afraid of??
HEY!.....dumbass!.....see my #752......Pretty much summed up all your questions, for about the 15th fucking time in this thread.

Seriously, i've known some pretty abjectly stupid people in my life but, you take the fucking cake!....Too include the icing and the candles.....No wonder it's taking you over two years to complete x-ray tech school......It took my cousin 6 months!

LMAO!

I have already countered your NON answer but I see that you didn;t even address it. Imagine that, you running scared away from the facts AGAIN as you respond to a comment about your $90,000 waitress that you said i made up. LOL

Here is my question and my counter to your response which did NOT answer the question that was asked.

BTW how does claiming that jobs will be created when confidence is restored answer the question "they (the job creators) aren't using what they have to create jobs NOW so how will extending what they already have make them change their minds and start doing what they haven't been doing??"

IT DOESN'T. This discussion is about how will extending the taxcuts change anything since they haven't done much of anything recently and that extending them is merely maintaining the status quo NOT what restoring confidence will do. You lose AGAIN.

Try not to stumble over yourself as you run away from it this time. LOL

NO you did NOT. How about you PROVE it and show when and where you answered ALL of my questions instead of making the false claim?

See the difference is that I went back and found your own words and posted them for all to see AGAIN and all you can do is attack me as you run away from the facts. So why can you go back and find when and where you allegedly answered all my questions and post them?? What are you afraid of??
HEY!.....dumbass!.....see my #752......Pretty much summed up all your questions, for about the 15th fucking time in this thread.

Seriously, i've known some pretty abjectly stupid people in my life but, you take the fucking cake!....Too include the icing and the candles.....No wonder it's taking you over two years to complete x-ray tech school......It took my cousin 6 months!

LMAO!

I have already countered your NON answer but I see that you didn;t even address it. Imagine that, you running scared away from the facts AGAIN as you respond to a comment about your $90,000 waitress that you said i made up. LOL

Here is my question and my counter to your response which did NOT answer the question that was asked.

BTW how does claiming that jobs will be created when confidence is restored answer the question "they (the job creators) aren't using what they have to create jobs NOW so how will extending what they already have make them change their minds and start doing what they haven't been doing??"

IT DOESN'T. This discussion is about how will extending the taxcuts change anything since they haven't done much of anything recently and that extending them is merely maintaining the status quo NOT what restoring confidence will do. You lose AGAIN.

Run away from what?.....The fact that you're too much of a fucking insecure lil' whimp to answer simple questions?

Nooooooooo, i'm going to be right here and LMAO as you further spin and deflect your loony liberal ass off!

Now, as you were. Carry on!

Last edited:
You have outdone yourself in stupidity. Even I couldn't predict such a lame boneheaded statement. Congratulations!

says the troll who has nothing valid to offer. GJ troll. let me know when you believe that you ahve something pertinent to add. LOL

Defending him even though his own words show he lied does nothing for your credibility. Not that you had any to begin with so I can see why you care so little about it. LOL
Oh shut up and answer the fucking questions, ya' weird lil' insecure fuck!

I have already addressed your offtopic spin based question but you chose to run away from my response even though you have failed to address mine. That is your problem not mine coward. LOL

LMAO!

Run away from what?.....The fact that you're too much of a fucking insecure lil' whimp to answer simple questions?

Nooooooooo, i'm going to be right here and LMAO as you further spin and deflect your loony liberal ass off!

Now, as you were. Carry on!

More avoidance from you. Typical Showing up in the thread but refusing to respond to the content of the post is RUNNING AWAY you cowardly little hack. LOL

I have shown that you shifted your questions ans changed your arguments and you lied and tried to put words into my mouth and demand that I prove claims that i never made. Where as you can only attack me presonally as you run away from the debate that you lost pages ago. LOL

If you aren't running away how about you respond to the content coward??

Face it you have been owned AGAIN and all you can do is run away from the debate as you attack me personally in your usual cowardly hit and run style. LOL

says the troll who has nothing valid to offer. GJ troll. let me know when you believe that you ahve something pertinent to add. LOL

Defending him even though his own words show he lied does nothing for your credibility. Not that you had any to begin with so I can see why you care so little about it. LOL

I have already addressed your offtopic spin based question but you chose to run away from my response even though you have failed to address mine. That is your problem not mine coward. LOL
You haven't addressed Jack Shit, ya' whiney lil' fuck.....Now answer the fucking questions or concede defeat, YET AGAIN!

You haven't addressed Jack Shit, ya' whiney lil' fuck.....Now answer the fucking questions or concede defeat, YET AGAIN!

And yet I have. Go back and read for the FIRST time posts #745, 751, 757, and 762.

I have shown how you tried to change your question (singular).

I have shown how you dishonestly tried to put words into my mouth.

I have shown how you dishonestly tried to claim that your spin about confidence is a valid response to questions about extending the taxcuts, when it's NOT.

I have shown how you failed to answer MY question and then tried to respond to a question that i did not ask as you pretend that it was my question.

I have shown all of this and all you have left is to LIE, scream and whine that I haven't answered your "questions" when I have adressed them and shown them to be pointless and based on how you are trying to hold me accountable for postions I did not take.

Hell, i'm still waiting for drsmith to explain to us all how doing away with the cuts will help create jobs.

More Rich Americans Renounce U.S. Citizenship over Taxes - DailyFinance

Keep in mind that wealthy people represent the dynamic force in our economy, starting businesses, expanding existing businesses or investing in new or starting companies. That they want to take their marbles and leave is a bad sign for us.
All you "don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you" liberal class warriors can just STFU now.

I see nothing in the article that states taxing the rich is why they are leaving at a pithy 800 a year. WOW!! And I do see many of these people "might leave," while others already have dual-citizenships and haven't lived in America in ages!!! LOL!!!:eek:

Another rightwing article built on a strawman that doesn't exist.:lol:

Last edited:
Got beaten into the ground again, huh, TwistedJoker?
Hardly!.....I answered the questions...your lil' lover doesn't have the ability too, Jane. Obviously.

And yet I have shown how you FAILED to answer my question.

You spun some line about confidence will bring back jobs but how does that answer my question about the expiring taxcuts that are currently in place and extending them will only maintain the status quo.
So how will extending the taxcuts to the job creators who already have the taxcuts and have had them throughout this crisis and haven't created jobs with them change anything??

Got beaten into the ground again, huh, TwistedJoker?
Hardly!.....I answered the questions...your lil' lover doesn't have the ability too, Jane. Obviously.

You spun some line about confidence will bring back jobs but how does that answer my question about the expiring taxcuts that are currently in place and extending them will only maintain the status quo.
So how will extending the taxcuts to the job creators who already have the taxcuts and have had them throughout this crisis and haven't created jobs with them change anything??

No, what you have shown, and it's nothing new for you, is your inability to accept the fact that you can't force someone into providing the answers you want to hear. Your questions have been answered by me repeatedly. You just can't stand the fact that i'm absolutely right. Can't stand the fact that everytime a small business owner who is receiving those cuts is interviewed, there positions mirror mine to a tee. You just can't stand the fact that you are clueless on so many issues. But then that's your own fault. There is no reason whatsoever that you can't go take some courses and learn a lil' about what you are trying to argue.

You can whine and snivel til' the cows come home. Fact of the matter is, and it's up here for everybody to see, you are not willing to answer questions posed, while i've fully answered all questions you've posed to me.....Your spin and deflect tactics are a miserable failure. You've made yourself, yet again, look like an uneducated fool.

No, what you have shown, and it's nothing new for you, is your inability to accept the fact that you can't force someone into providing the answers you want to hear. Your questions have been answered by me repeatedly. You just can't stand the fact that i'm absolutely right. Can't stand the fact that everytime a small business owner who is receiving those cuts is interviewed, there positions mirror mine to a tee. You just can't stand the fact that you are clueless on so many issues. But then that's your own fault. There is no reason whatsoever that you can't go take some courses and learn a lil' about what you are trying to argue.

You can whine and snivel til' the cows come home. Fact of the matter is, and it's up here for everybody to see, you are not willing to answer questions posed, while i've fully answered all questions you've posed to me.....Your spin and deflect tactics are a miserable failure. You've made yourself, yet again, look like an uneducated fool.

LOL Is that why you don't like the responses I gave to your baseless questions??

Furthermore, NO MY QUESTIONS have NOT been answered and that has been shown and your avoidance in this post further shows that to bethe case.. YOU LIED and tried to rephrase my question as you try to claim that your answer to your own made up question was an answer to MY question when it wasn't.

BTW I se that you are still running away as you failed to address the actual content of my posts because you know that you have nothing VALID to offer than can counter what has been said. What questions are you claiming I am avoiding?? I have already asked this question and not gotten a response so I expect the same avoidance this time. LOL

How does claiming that jobs will be created when confidence is restored answer the question "they (the job creators) aren't using what they have to create jobs NOW so how will extending what they already have make them change their minds and start doing what they haven't been doing??
IT DOESN'T. This discussion is about how will extending the taxcuts change anything since they haven't done much of anything recently and that extending them is merely maintaining the status quo NOT what restoring confidence will do.

This debate is about the taxcuts which is what my question was about and your "answer" was about confidence NOT the taxcuts. YOU LOSE AGAIN

Now to watch you run away from it AGAIN. LOL

LOL Is that why you don't like the responses I gave to your baseless questions??

Furthermore, NO MY QUESTIONS have NOT been answered and that has been shown and your avoidance in this post further shows that to bethe case.. YOU LIED and tried to rephrase my question as you try to claim that your answer to your own made up question was an answer to MY question when it wasn't.

BTW I se that you are still running away as you failed to address the actual content of my posts because you know that you have nothing VALID to offer than can counter what has been said. What questions are you claiming I am avoiding?? I have already asked this question and not gotten a response so I expect the same avoidance this time. LOL

How does claiming that jobs will be created when confidence is restored answer the question "they (the job creators) aren't using what they have to create jobs NOW so how will extending what they already have make them change their minds and start doing what they haven't been doing??
IT DOESN'T. This discussion is about how will extending the taxcuts change anything since they haven't done much of anything recently and that extending them is merely maintaining the status quo NOT what restoring confidence will do.

This debate is about the taxcuts which is what my question was about and your "answer" was about confidence NOT the taxcuts. YOU LOSE AGAIN

What part of "Those cuts are now being used to save jobs, and to help businesses stay afloat in this abject failure of this presidents economy" do you not understand?

What part of "there is no confidence in this presidents abilty to handle this economy, and that businesses are not taking risks to expand until confidence is restored so, they will use those cuts to try and stay afloat and avoid further job loss" do you not understand?

What part of "those cuts created jobs in the past, before the economy went to shit, and will help create jobs again when the signs of recovery begin to show and confidence is again restored" do you not understand.

What part of "if we do away with those cuts now, more people will lose their jobs in record numbers, further wreaking havok on this great country's citizens" do you not understand?

Seriously, you're a whacked in the head lil' weirdo who will continually refuse to accept any answers from ANYBODY with an opposing view.....You need to grow the fuck up, lil' man!

Now, ONCE AGAIN, your questions have been answered. They will not be answered again. 15 times is enough. If you still can't grasp it, then you're just a fucking blooming idiot.

And, we now get to see your spinelessness in still refusing to answer mine.

You're making yourself look like a fool yet again.

Last edited:
TwistedJoker can argue all he wants about the effectiveness of this administration's attempts to fix the economy.

The fact remains that if McCain and the GOP had all three (house, senate, presidency) we would be over 25% official unemployment with another 50% underemployed (part time work).

We the American people cannot trust this generation of Republicans to care about the welfare of everyday Americans, period.

What part of "Those cuts are now being used to save jobs, and to help businesses stay afloat in this abject failure of this presidents economy" do you not understand?

What part of "there is no confidence in this presidents abilty to handle this economy, and that businesses are not taking risks to expand until confidence is restored so, they will use those cuts to try and stay afloat and avoid further job loss" do you not understand?

What part of "those cuts created jobs in the past, before the economy went to shit, and will help create jobs again when the signs of recovery begin to show and confidence is again restored" do you not understand.

What part of "if we do away with those cuts now, more people will lose their jobs in record numbers, further wreaking havok on this great country's citizens" do you not understand?

Seriously, you're a whacked in the head lil' weirdo who will continually refuse to accept any answers from ANYBODY with an opposing view.....You need to grow the fuck up, lil' man!

Now, ONCE AGAIN, your questions have been answered. They will not be answered again. 15 times is enough. If you still can't grasp it, then you're just a fucking blooming idiot.

So we are back to your so-called answers finally?? LOL the question was about job creation, extending the taxcuts and how extending them WILL CHANGE ANYTHING since extending them is merely maintaining the status quo. So NO your claims about what you BELIEVE the taxcuts ARE doing NOW is not an answer to the question that was asked.

Your confidence spin is not answer to what will extending the taxcuts accomplish as far as job creation goes either but that has already been explained so it's funny that you grasp at that straw again. LOL

The claim that they created jobs in the past most of which were more than likely cut during the crisis is not an answer to what extending the taxcuts will accomplish as far as job creation goes either.

Then you present MORE of your opinions as you claim that more jobs will be lost as if that is an answer to MY QUESTION but then you know that already don't you?

Jobs were lost while the taxcuts were active so what will change if the top cuts are also extended and the status quo is maintained??

Let me know when you can actually answer my questions. LOL

Nothing the GOP has offered is anything that even remotely holds out hope for a change for success with our economy.

So we are back to your so-called answers finally?? LOL the question was about job creation, extending the taxcuts and how extending them WILL CHANGE ANYTHING since extending them is merely maintaining the status quo. So NO your claims about what you BELIEVE the taxcuts ARE doing NOW is not an answer to the question that was asked.

Your confidence spin is not answer to what will extending the taxcuts accomplish as far as job creation goes either but that has already been explained so it's funny that you grasp at that straw again. LOL

The claim that they created jobs in the past most of which were more than likely cut during the crisis is not an answer to what extending the taxcuts will accomplish as far as job creation goes either.

Then you present MORE of your opinions as you claim that more jobs will be lost as if that is an answer to MY QUESTION but then you know that already don't you?

Jobs were lost while the taxcuts were active so what will change if the top cuts are also extended and the status quo is maintained??

Let me know when you can actually answer my questions. LOL
Seriously, are you that fucking dense?

Here simpleton. I'll put it in Sesame Street form so your lil' brain can comprehend.

1) Doing away with the cuts will cause further job loss. That is a given. Most credible economists fully agree.
2) Those cuts are now serving a purpose other than what they were originally intended. They are helping business owners weather the storm of this incompetent president and administration.
3) THERE IS NO CONFIDENCE IN THIS PRESIDENT, OR HIS ABILITY TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY OUT OF THE QUAGMIRE.
4) When confidence is restored, the cuts will no doubt be used to help create expansion and jobs....Ask any business person.
5) That's 4 answers to one question. 4 very valid answers, and absolutely correct answers.

Now, ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, TROLL!

Give us YOUR position on the matter. You have fully failed to do so...No doubt, because you are affaid to give your position because you know it will force you to actually debate. Something you are not at all good at, OBVIOUSLY!

1) If you're for the cuts, explain why?

2) If you're against the cuts, explain why?

Do I have to go even simpler and put it into Romper Room form for ya'...Or does your lil' brain now comprehend?

No confidence exists in the GOP or the alternatives now being put forward: extended ax cuts for the rich.

Forum List

Back