Tax the rich, lose the rich

thank you. so as a business owner who made $505.000, who files as an individual which most llc's and S corps and the rest do, after taxes, what do you think he or she nets? ballpark figure?

No idea....

not even a guess?

ballpark?lets say you live in California, all in, if you clear 275-300K god bless.

I live in Australia. Under our taxes, their net monthly take home pay would be $26,908 (not including filing your income tax at the end of year, in which case most people get a refund)....

What part of "Those cuts are now being used to save jobs, and to help businesses stay afloat in this abject failure of this presidents economy" do you not understand?

What part of "there is no confidence in this presidents abilty to handle this economy, and that businesses are not taking risks to expand until confidence is restored so, they will use those cuts to try and stay afloat and avoid further job loss" do you not understand?

What part of "those cuts created jobs in the past, before the economy went to shit, and will help create jobs again when the signs of recovery begin to show and confidence is again restored" do you not understand.

What part of "if we do away with those cuts now, more people will lose their jobs in record numbers, further wreaking havok on this great country's citizens" do you not understand?

Seriously, you're a whacked in the head lil' weirdo who will continually refuse to accept any answers from ANYBODY with an opposing view.....You need to grow the fuck up, lil' man!

Now, ONCE AGAIN, your questions have been answered. They will not be answered again. 15 times is enough. If you still can't grasp it, then you're just a fucking blooming idiot.

And, we now get to see your spinelessness in still refusing to answer mine.

You're making yourself look like a fool yet again.

So we are back to your so-called answers finally?? LOL the question was about job creation, extending the taxcuts and how extending them WILL CHANGE ANYTHING since extending them is merely maintaining the status quo. So NO your claims about what you BELIEVE the taxcuts ARE doing NOW is not an answer to the question that was asked.

Your confidence spin is not answer to what will extending the taxcuts accomplish as far as job creation goes either but that has already been explained so it's funny that you grasp at that straw again. LOL

The claim that they created jobs in the past most of which were more than likely cut during the crisis is not an answer to what extending the taxcuts will accomplish as far as job creation goes either.

Then you present MORE of your opinions as you claim that more jobs will be lost as if that is an answer to MY QUESTION but then you know that already don't you?

Jobs were lost while the taxcuts were active so what will change if the top cuts are also extended and the status quo is maintained??

Let me know when you can actually answer my questions. LOL
Seriously, are you that fucking dense?

Here simpleton. I'll put it in Sesame Street form so your lil' brain can comprehend.

1) Doing away with the cuts will cause further job loss. That is a given. Most credible economists fully agree.
2) Those cuts are now serving a purpose other than what they were originally intended. They are helping business owners weather the storm of this incompetent president and administration.
3) THERE IS NO CONFIDENCE IN THIS PRESIDENT, OR HIS ABILITY TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY OUT OF THE QUAGMIRE.
4) When confidence is restored, the cuts will no doubt be used to help create expansion and jobs....Ask any business person.
5) That's 4 answers to one question. 4 very valid answers, and absolutely correct answers.

Now, ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, TROLL!

Give us YOUR position on the matter. You have fully failed to do so...No doubt, because you are affaid to give your position because you know it will force you to actually debate. Something you are not at all good at, OBVIOUSLY!

1) If you're for the cuts, explain why?

2) If you're against the cuts, explain why?

Do I have to go even simpler and put it into Romper Room form for ya'...Or does your lil' brain now comprehend?

WOW, your SPIN is NOT an answer to MY question. I have listed my question and explained how your spin does NOT apply yet you continue to post the same nonresponsive bs to a question that you made up and falsely attributed to me.

In the end you've got NOTHING but opinion based predictions and scare tactics.

BTW, why the shift in your question?? Is it because you know your previous question was responded to and you are giving up on claiming that it hasn't?? LOL
Besides that I have already stated that I believe the majority of the taxcuts should stay in place and I have explained my position on the top taxcuts so why ask me to restate my position if you are only going to ingore it AGAIN??

oh and This debate is about the taxcuts and how maintaining the status quo will change anything which is what my question was about and your "answer" was about confidence NOT the taxcuts. You failed to answer MY question AGAIN and therefore you lose AGAIN. LOL

Do you even bother reading BEFORE you respond?? Based on how you continue to parrot the same responded to BS as you try to claim that it's hasn't been responded to and try to claim that your responses are answers to my questions when they are not my guess is that you don't. LOL

Last edited:
So we are back to your so-called answers finally?? LOL the question was about job creation, extending the taxcuts and how extending them WILL CHANGE ANYTHING since extending them is merely maintaining the status quo. So NO your claims about what you BELIEVE the taxcuts ARE doing NOW is not an answer to the question that was asked.

Your confidence spin is not answer to what will extending the taxcuts accomplish as far as job creation goes either but that has already been explained so it's funny that you grasp at that straw again. LOL

The claim that they created jobs in the past most of which were more than likely cut during the crisis is not an answer to what extending the taxcuts will accomplish as far as job creation goes either.

Then you present MORE of your opinions as you claim that more jobs will be lost as if that is an answer to MY QUESTION but then you know that already don't you?

Jobs were lost while the taxcuts were active so what will change if the top cuts are also extended and the status quo is maintained??

Let me know when you can actually answer my questions. LOL

Here simpleton. I'll put it in Sesame Street form so your lil' brain can comprehend.

1) Doing away with the cuts will cause further job loss. That is a given. Most credible economists fully agree.
2) Those cuts are now serving a purpose other than what they were originally intended. They are helping business owners weather the storm of this incompetent president and administration.
3) THERE IS NO CONFIDENCE IN THIS PRESIDENT, OR HIS ABILITY TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY OUT OF THE QUAGMIRE.
4) When confidence is restored, the cuts will no doubt be used to help create expansion and jobs....Ask any business person.
5) That's 4 answers to one question. 4 very valid answers, and absolutely correct answers.

Give us YOUR position on the matter. You have fully failed to do so...No doubt, because you are affaid to give your position because you know it will force you to actually debate. Something you are not at all good at, OBVIOUSLY!

Do I have to go even simpler and put it into Romper Room form for ya'...Or does your lil' brain now comprehend?

WOW, your SPIN is NOT an answer to MY question. I have listed my question and explained how your spin does NOT apply yet you continue to post the same nonresponsive bs to a question that you made up and falsely attributed to me.

BTW, why the shift in your question?? Is it because you know your prvious were responded to and you are giving up on claiming that they haven't?? LOL
Besides that I have already stated that I believe the majority of the taxcuts should stay in place and I have explained my position on the top taxcuts so why ask me to restate my position if you are only going to ingore it AGAIN??

oh and This debate is about the taxcuts and how maintaining the status quo will change anything which is what my question was about and your "answer" was about confidence NOT the taxcuts. You failed to answer MY question AGAIN and therefore you lose AGAIN. LOL

Do you even bother reading BEFORE you respond?? Based on how you continue to parrot the same responded to BS as you try to claim that it's hasn't been responded to and try to claim that your responses are answers to my questions when they are not my guess is that you don't. LOL
My answers deal directly with the cuts, ya' fucking dumbass. Show me where they don't deal with the cuts.

Last time, in even simpler form for your obviously ignorant ass.

The tax cuts aren't going to change the status quo until this inept clown of a president shows he has a fucking clue, and confidence is restored. The tax cuts are now helping to head off further job loss. Helping businesses to weather the storm. Helping businesses maintain a bottom line. Doing away with them will only lead to further job loss.....Get it?

Now, tell me how this is not relevant to the debatre, ya' fuckin' idiot.

Now, answer my fucking questions if you have the balls, lil' one!

You keep ducking them. It's the ultimate sign of weakness. Your spin and deflection only further proves that you are gutless. It only further proves that yet again, you are clueless.

If you refuse to answer them this time, the debate is over. You lose by forfeit, because you are pulling out of the game.

Last edited:

BTW, why the shift in your question?? Is it because you know your prvious were responded to and you are giving up on claiming that they haven't?? LOL

My answers deal directly with the cuts, ya' fucking dumbass. Show me where they don't deal with the cuts.

The tax cuts aren't going to change the status quo until this inept clown of a president shows he has a fucking clue, and confidence is restored. The tax cuts are now helping to head off further job loss. Helping businesses to weather the storm. Helping businesses maintain a bottom line. Doing away with them will only lead to further job loss.....Get it?

You keep ducking them. It's the ultimate sign of weakness. Your spin and deflection only further proves that you are gutless. It only further proves that yet again, you are clueless.

If you refuse to answer them this time, the debate is over. You lose by forfeit, because you are pulling out of the game.

No your nonresponses don't deal with MY question which is what this is about and what you claimed to have done when you haven't.

Furthermore, I already DID show how they don't deal with MY question but apparently you can't read.

The sad thing is that you finally answered my question as you now admit that extending the taxcuts alone won't change a thing. Thanks for admitting that point that i have been trying to make this entire time is correct. LOL

Oh and IF you could read you would know that I answered your questions

So jester is the fact that you ducked my questions in my last few posts the ultimate sign of weakness on your part and does your spin and deflection only further prove that you are gutlessa and clueless?

I have to ask because that is your standard and you failed to answer my questions. LOL

No your nonresponses don't deal with MY question which is what this is about and what you claimed to have done when you haven't.

Furthermore, I already DID show how they don't deal with MY question but apparently you can't read.

The sad thing is that you finally answered my question as you now admit that extending the taxcuts alone won't change a thing. Thanks for admitting that point that i have been trying to make this entire time is correct. LOL

FINALLY!.......We now know your position. Now was that so hard?.......I didn't have to read through 10,000 posts to find your position.......And the funny thing is, we actually agree to a point......Imagine that.

FINALLY!.......We now know your position. Now was that so hard?.......I didn't have to read through 10,000 posts to find your position.......And the funny thing is, we actually agree to a point......Imagine that.

UH that has always been my position and I have stated such across several threads on the subject and within this thread despite your claims that i haven't answered your questions.

So are you admitting that merely extending the taxctus won't change anything which is what I have been saying this whole time that you have been saying that i don't know what I am talking about??
I am sorry but throughout this thread you have done nothing but attack me and make false claims about what i said and then in the end you end up agreeing with my point and that's the best you have to offer??

WOW! I guess, thanks for conceding the point.

No idea....

not even a guess?

ballpark?lets say you live in California, all in, if you clear 275-300K god bless.

I live in Australia. Under our taxes, their net monthly take home pay would be $26,908 (not including filing your income tax at the end of year, in which case most people get a refund)....

wow, so that looks like 322K....and maybe a refund perhaps(?)

I think I'll move to Australia;)...seriously though, do you think that is to much or to little of a tax burden on that income?

UH that has always been my position and I have stated such across several threads on the subject and within this thread despite your claims that i haven't answered your questions.

So are you admitting that merely extending the taxctus won't change anything which is what I have been saying this whole time that you have been saying that i don't know what I am talking about??
I am sorry but throughout this thread you have done nothing but attack me and make false claims about what i said and then in the end you end up agreeing with my point and that's the best you have to offer??

And you haven't attacked me?........Fuckin' LMAO!......Hypocritical much?

I don't have to admit shit. Extending the cuts will NOT change the status quo, OBVIOUSLY. The status quo will not change until we summarily kick this current inept president to the curb and get someone in there who has a fucking clue. Whether they are ass, elephant, or god damn fish for that matter......Extending the cuts however, will at least help stem further job loss. Help keep businesses in business. And I have been stating it all along!

Forgive me but, i'm still reeling from the fact that we actually agree on something. Maybe there is hope for this great country after all. Despite the fact that we have the most devisive president in history occupying that big ol' white house.

I don't have to admit shit. Extending the cuts will NOT change the status quo, OBVIOUSLY. The status quo will not change until we summarily kick this current inept president to the curb and get someone in there who has a fucking clue. Whether they are ass, elephant, or god damn fish for that matter......Extending the cuts however, will at least help stem further job loss. Help keep businesses in business. And I have been stating it all along!

Forgive me but, i'm still reeling from the fact that we actually agree on something. Maybe there is hope for this great country after all. Despite the fact that we have the most devisive president in history occupying that big ol' white house.

I didn't say that I didn't attack you but I did return what you gave. As soon as you saw me you started demanding that I answer your ever-changing questions and calling me names so naturally i returned the favor.

What was it you said a few pages back about if you can't take the heat??

LOL you don't have to admit it but you did. You agreed with the point i have been making throughout this whole thread. and all you can proclaim is "finally" when it was there the whole time. LOL

Furthermore, the devisiveness is coming from you and the party of no that would watch this country burn as they try to stall and prevent the recovery all so they can gain in november and claim obama failed.

The funniest part of all is that throughout this thread you have argued that i didn't know what I was talking about but then you admit that you agree with me. LOL

Thanks for the laughs, have a nice holiday. Looks like i will have to continue to play catch up in the other two threads seeing as how so many posters have no life and post 24/7.

I didn't say that I didn't attack you but I did return what you gave. As soon as you saw me you started demanding that I answer your ever-changing questions and calling me names so naturally i returned the favor.

What was it you said a few pages back about if you can't take the heat??

LOL you don't have to admit it but you did. You agreed with the point i have been making throughout this whole thread. and all you can proclaim is "finally" when it was there the whole time. LOL

Furthermore, the devisiveness is coming from you and the party of no that would watch this country burn as they try to stall and prevent the recovery all so they can gain in november and claim obama failed.

The funniest part of all is that throughout this thread you have argued that i didn't know what I was talking about but then you admit that you agree with me. LOL

Thanks for the laughs, have a nice holiday. Looks like i will have to continue to play catch up in the other two threads seeing as how so many posters have no life and post 24/7.
Yeah, lets just hope that those who are up here 24/7 aren't using any of those hours wasting their employers time and money by posting jibberish up here. That's a low life, ungrateful thing to do after all.....As i'm quite sure you'll agree!

You have a nice holiday too!.....It's LABOR day after all, and it's agood thing to honor those HARD WORKING americans who actually WORK and don't screw their employers by posting jibberish on a message board their entire shifts.....:razz:

Last edited:
Not being filthy rich, I'm not "in love" with the super rich or anything however taxing in excess;just like excessive regulations; can be a strong incentive to go elsewhere with your wealth or business. Look at areas such as Michigan vs. the Southern States with auto manufacturers, look at Switzerland of all places getting oil companies to make them their domicile, look at States that have excessive regulations such as New York,Vermont and California regarding health insurance also having the highest insurance premiums with the least amount of competition.

Here in Louisiana, we started giving film companies tax credits, now, this State is the third largest film producing state in the Country.

Sometimes, you just can't be "fair" and unless the entire planet operates under one tax code,the same regulations,etc., rich people and their assets will be like a mighty river left untamed , they will stream toward places that increase their bottom line.

Good points, JohnRocks, and it makes more sense than the points by the left or right here.

Keep the tax levels low, regulate business harshly for competition and fair working standards, and don't let businesses or unions be counted as "people" for donating to campaigns. The people must make the choices politically, the businesses have to cbe ompetitive and provide safe work places and get to make big profits to boot, and we don't have the money running over the citizens.

Last edited:
Good points, JohnRocks, and it makes more sense the points by the left or right here.

Keep the tax levels low, regulate business harshly for competition and fair working standards, and don't let businesses or unions be counted as "people" for donating to campaigns. The people make the choices politically, the businesses have to competitive and provide safe work places and get to make big profits to boot, and we don't have money running over the citizens.

Define "fair working standards" and the associated "regulate business harshly for competition."

I agree the concepts, but the devil is in the details.

By the goals, asterism.

That which fosters competition is good, that which fosters safe working conditions is good.

The means can be worked out equitably, an adverb despised by capital.

By the goals, asterism.

That which fosters competition is good, that which fosters safe working conditions is good.

Sounds good.

Now how does one write a law that can be equally applied? "Equitably" can mean lots of things. "Competition" and "safe" are moving targets. There's really no safe way to be a bouncer, and some areas have a temporary lack of competition.

By the goals, asterism.

Sounds good.

Now how does one write a law that can be equally applied? "Equitably" can mean lots of things. "Competition" and "safe" are moving targets. There's really no safe way to be a bouncer, and some areas have a temporary lack of competition.

You are not asking for a "fair" world, are you? In a republican democracy, the Congress provides (legislation) and the President decides (to sign or veto). That's the way it works here.

Last edited:
By the goals, asterism.

Sounds good.

You are not asking for a "fair" world, are you? In a republican democracy, the Congress provides (legislation) and the President decides (to sign or veto). That's they way it works here.

good point, one which needs to made more often. Congress has the 'power of the purse' strings in its hands.

if you send a bill to the prs. that cuts defense, you're a rabid lefty who wants the country weak, if they send one to the pres. that cuts entitlements you are a rabid righty who wants people to starve etc.

The issue is, the bills are not stand alone bills, every pres. from Washington to Obama has had to sign bills that contain items they disagree with to get some they want. They get stuffed with earmarks along the way too. Congress knows this so they play the old rope a dope, both parties do it.

We; all of us right left center get bought and sold like chattel and over looked in every bill that gets passed.

We need the line item veto. Fuck the SC on that.

Forum List

Back