Tax the rich, lose the rich

And you haven't attacked me?........Fuckin' LMAO!......Hypocritical much?

I don't have to admit shit. Extending the cuts will NOT change the status quo, OBVIOUSLY. The status quo will not change until we summarily kick this current inept president to the curb and get someone in there who has a fucking clue. Whether they are ass, elephant, or god damn fish for that matter......Extending the cuts however, will at least help stem further job loss. Help keep businesses in business. And I have been stating it all along!

Forgive me but, i'm still reeling from the fact that we actually agree on something. Maybe there is hope for this great country after all. Despite the fact that we have the most devisive president in history occupying that big ol' white house.

I didn't say that I didn't attack you but I did return what you gave. As soon as you saw me you started demanding that I answer your ever-changing questions and calling me names so naturally i returned the favor.

What was it you said a few pages back about if you can't take the heat??

LOL you don't have to admit it but you did. You agreed with the point i have been making throughout this whole thread. and all you can proclaim is "finally" when it was there the whole time. LOL

Furthermore, the devisiveness is coming from you and the party of no that would watch this country burn as they try to stall and prevent the recovery all so they can gain in november and claim obama failed.

The funniest part of all is that throughout this thread you have argued that i didn't know what I was talking about but then you admit that you agree with me. LOL

Thanks for the laughs, have a nice holiday. Looks like i will have to continue to play catch up in the other two threads seeing as how so many posters have no life and post 24/7.
Yeah, lets just hope that those who are up here 24/7 aren't using any of those hours wasting their employers time and money by posting jibberish up here. That's a low life, ungrateful thing to do after all.....As i'm quite sure you'll agree!

You have a nice holiday too!.....It's LABOR day after all, and it's agood thing to honor those HARD WORKING americans who actually WORK and don't screw their employers by posting jibberish on a message board their entire shifts.....:razz:

LOL you are such a tool. You lose the argument and show yourself to be nothing but a trolling hack as you proclaimed throughout this thread that I don't know what I am talking about only to end up agreeing the point I have been making throughout this thread. Then in response to making yourself look like a fool your best and only tactic is to attack me personally. LOL
Thanks for trolling hack. LOL

Perhaps the smartest thing to do is kick the rich out of America, as all they do is artificially inflate the economy and send jobs overseas. I hate taxing them, just kick their asses out so we don't have to hurt them any further. We do not benefit from them being here, they have us in a war that is not ours, but we have to pay for it, on their behalf. I doubt they will take their debt with them.

Keep in mind that wealthy people represent the dynamic force in our economy, starting businesses, expanding existing businesses or investing in new or starting companies. That they want to take their marbles and leave is a bad sign for us.
Ya' gotta consider the other-side-o'-the-coin.....​

New Rule:

"The next rich person who publicly complains about being vilified by the Obama administration must be publicly vilified by the Obama administration. It's so hard for one person to tell another person what constitutes being "rich", or what tax rate is "too much." But I've done some math that indicates that, considering the hole this country is in, if you are earning more than a million dollars a year and are complaining about a 3.6% tax increase, then you are by definition a greedy asshole.

".....you should be down on your knees thanking God and/or Ronald Reagan that you were lucky enough to be born in a country where a useless schmuck who contributes absolutely nothing to society can somehow manage to find himself in the top marginal tax bracket.

Truth is, there are only two things that the United States is not running out of: Rich people and bullshit."

:clap2:

Last edited:
Any millionaire who is unwilling to pay a 3.6% increase needs to have all the returns investigated back to 2001.

It must be really great to be rich.

You absolutely nothing to worry or complain about and you have white trash schmucks out there defending you without you even asking them.

Rs are begining to get questioned further about their allegiance to special interest groups. It could get a little rough justifying these things.

You absolutely nothing to worry or complain about and you have white trash schmucks out there defending you without you even asking them.
It's not like their defenders haven't had a lotta-practice.....

rush_lemmings_001.jpg

S-BeckTardsForPalin.gif

Any millionaire who is unwilling to pay a 3.6% increase needs to have all the returns investigated back to 2001.

I think it is the family of 4 who makes 251,000 a year that is worried about it. Or the Small business owner who had to show a 201,000 dollar income in order to keep enough money in the bank to cover 3 months expenses.

Tax the rich and they'll just pay, it's all they can do if they want to keep their bussiness in the US.

It's time they paid their fair share.

And they'll move out. Sarah, it just isn't that simple. They pay their fair share - the problem is you want them to pay YOUR fair share too.

The tax increase, Charles Main, begins on the first $ over the base figure, $250,000.

Rs are begining to get questioned further about their allegiance to special interest groups. It could get a little rough justifying these things.

Just once, I wish people would put their stupid partisan views aside and look at the reality. ALL our politicians are in bed with 'special interest groups'. ALL of them.

It's no wonder we have such an incompetent Government. Too few of us are capable of seeing past the stupid labels.

Perhaps the smartest thing to do is kick the rich out of America, as all they do is artificially inflate the economy and send jobs overseas. I hate taxing them, just kick their asses out so we don't have to hurt them any further. We do not benefit from them being here, they have us in a war that is not ours, but we have to pay for it, on their behalf. I doubt they will take their debt with them.

So, now you want to kick Americans out of their country because they have more money than you?

Jeeeesus H Christ. Who the fuck do you think you are?

Ask California Girl (1) if she pays US taxes along with British taxes, and (2) if she uses British health care. The answers should be enlightening.

Forum List

Back