Tax the rich, lose the rich

Ask California Girl (1) if she pays US taxes along with British taxes, and (2) if she uses British health care. The answers should be enlightening.

Why don't you fucking ask me then? Instead of making your stupid pronouncements? What the fuck is the matter with you Joke? Do you consider yourself so far above us all that we are here to do your bidding?

You're a pathetic excuse for a man.

Any millionaire who is unwilling to pay a 3.6% increase needs to have all the returns investigated back to 2001.

I think it is the family of 4 who makes 251,000 a year that is worried about it. Or the Small business owner who had to show a 201,000 dollar income in order to keep enough money in the bank to cover 3 months expenses.

REP. JAMES CLYBURN (D-SC), MAJORITY WHIP: If you make $251,000 you get the same tax cut for the first $250,000 that everybody else who gets $250,000 or less. The only thing you pay the increase on is that $1,000, not the $251,000. And I think that one of the reasons there‘s been some recalcitrance out there is that people have not made that clear. So, I want to make it clear today, that we‘re proposing a tax cut on the first $250,000 of all Americans‘ income and we were applying the Bush numbers—apply to all income over that.

I knew CalTwig would neg rep an honest question like mine. :lol:

Honey, you are such a sad sack. Remember that you are here for grins and chuckles only. Make sure the laughs keep on coming.

Any millionaire who is unwilling to pay a 3.6% increase needs to have all the returns investigated back to 2001.

I think it is the family of 4 who makes 251,000 a year that is worried about it. Or the Small business owner who had to show a 201,000 dollar income in order to keep enough money in the bank to cover 3 months expenses.

REP. JAMES CLYBURN (D-SC), MAJORITY WHIP: If you make $251,000 you get the same tax cut for the first $250,000 that everybody else who gets $250,000 or less. The only thing you pay the increase on is that $1,000, not the $251,000.
Amazing.....that there are (actually) people who need that explained, to them.

:eusa_eh:

(Then, again.....there's no explaining Porky Limbaugh/FAUX Noise fans....)​

I knew CalTwig would neg rep an honest question like mine. :lol:

Honey, you are such a sad sack. Remember that you are here for grins and chuckles only. Make sure the laughs keep on coming.

There was no question, Joke. That's why I negged you. You're so arrogant you choose to address the board instead of me. Had you asked me, I would have answered you. Simply put, you don't address me - or anyone else - you address the board ABOUT me or ABOUT others. That is fucking rude, conceited and pathetic. I do not address rude, conceited and pathetic people.... but I do neg them occasionally.

Sad bastard, you don't even have the brains to understand basic manners.

Remember CalToot that you are on ignore, so I will have to wait for a response.

Hey, cool! I'm on Joke's ignore list. Fuckin' awesome! I had not realized that I bugged him that much that he can't cope with reading my posts! That is TOOO COOOOL! YAY for ME! I ROCK!

That 251,000 earner would pay the higher rate on 1,000. If we're talking 36% going to 39%,

they pay an extra 30 bucks.

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh $30 oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh the monstrosity of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That 251,000 earner would pay the higher rate on 1,000. If we're talking 36% going to 39%,

Just enough to push them over the edge to the point where they pack up and move to some tax-free haven where they can live in freedom!

Tax the rich and they'll just pay, it's all they can do if they want to keep their bussiness in the US.

It's time they paid their fair share.

OKay, so lest quantify that.....whats a fair share to you? what % of taxes by this segment and what % of a 'rich' persons income is fair?

whats the threshold btw? 250K...500K? 1 million?

cool, I live in san jose....can you meet me at the chevron on blossomhill rd. and snell ave.? I want to fill up my tank....I am sure paying that 30 bucks won't bother you...

Last edited:

cool, I live in san jose....can you meet me at the chevron on blossomhill rd. and snell ave.? I want to fill up my tank....I am sure paying that 30 bucks won't bother you...

I don't make 251,000 a year dumbass.

Just enough to push them over the edge to the point where they pack up and move to some tax-free haven where they can live in freedom!

I'm wondering where all these rich people will be moving to, where they'll get rates in the 10's 20's and low 30's on their first 250,000 of taxable income, and no more than 39% on the rest.

I'm wondering where all these rich people will be moving to, where they'll get rates in the 10's 20's and low 30's on their first 250,000 of taxable income, and no more than 39% on the rest.

They are always welcome at some tax haven in the Carribean. But we can't compete with those rates right now....if they wanted to move to a tax haven in the Carribean or Central America, they would have left by now.

There is always Canada, Europe and Japan....but they would pay significantly higher there

Maybe they will Trajan with them. Tell him to start packing. He can take SFC Ollie with him.

Ask California Girl (1) if she pays US taxes along with British taxes, and (2) if she uses British health care. The answers should be enlightening.

Why don't you fucking ask me then? Instead of making your stupid pronouncements? What the fuck is the matter with you Joke? Do you consider yourself so far above us all that we are here to do your bidding?

You're a pathetic excuse for a man.

:lol::lol::lol:

what a fucking joke this thread has turned out to be. :lol:

way to go jake. way to go.

:lol:

she won't answer.

CaliforniaGirl is as twisted sick women who parks cars in a British parking building, demeans America and its better parts, and attacks obamacare while using British socialized medicine. Of course she neg reps and won't answer.

She goes hormonal when she sees me addressing one of her sillinesses.:lol:

CaliforniaGirl is as twisted sick women who parks cars in a British parking building, demeans America and its better parts, and attacks obamacare while using British socialized medicine. Of course she neg reps and won't answer.

She goes hormonal when she sees me addressing one of her sillinesses.:lol:

CaliBoil is such a hoot.

Forum List

Back