🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor-Greene compares mask rules to the Holocaust

Greene raised eyebrows Friday when she called Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) “mentally ill” and compared the House rule on masks to “a time in history when people were told to wear a gold star, and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany.”

Those comments sparked broad pushback, with critics saying the comparison to the Holocaust was beyond the pale.

Weren't the Democrats comparing Trump and his Administration to Hitler and the Nazi's?
The dems have selective memories.
Greene is going to cause Pelosi or one of the squat members to stroke out and I can't WAIT to see the fallout...

Yes, wearing a face mask during a pandemic is comparable to yellow stars sewn on Jews' clothing so everyone knew who to cart off to the gas chambers to execute.

MTG is an imbecile and so are all of you.

Yes, wearing a face mask during a pandemic is comparable to yellow stars sewn on Jews' clothing so everyone knew who to cart off to the gas chambers to execute.

Not as imbecilic as you'd like to think. It's obvious now that masks haven't been a necessity for quite awhile
yet Rachel Maddow and up and coming quisling David Hogg are bemoaning the fact that people can't be
pigeon holed (compliant/noncompliant) when the CDC finally admits this has all been a farce
and masks aren't required most of the time anymore anyway.

So when walking down the street or in a park you can't quickly identify who you should fear and loathe and
who is a virtue signaling ally.

I'm afraid the masks for the most part have been more about seeing how far people can be herded
and managed and not always about stopping covid (which they obviously did not do very well anyway).
I'm not claiming this has always been the intent but that's how it all looks now.

Don't worry. You can still wear your mask while cuddling your Anthony Fauci plush toy if it makes you feel all safe and secure.

Not as imbecilic as you'd like to think. It's obvious now that masks haven't been a necessity for quite awhile
yet Rachel Maddow and up and coming quisling David Hogg are bemoaning the fact that people can't be
pigeon holed (compliant/noncompliant) when the CDC finally admits this has all been a farce
and masks aren't required most of the time anymore anyway.

So when walking down the street or in a park you can't quickly identify who you should fear and loathe and
who is a virtue signaling ally.

I'm afraid the masks for the most part have been more about seeing how far people can be herded
and managed and not always about stopping covid (which they obviously did not do very well anyway).
I'm not claiming this has always been the intent but that's how it all looks now.

Don't worry. You can still wear your mask while cuddling your Anthony Fauci plush toy if it makes you feel all safe and secure.
I never supported the mask mandates, but don't let that stop you from jumping to conclusions.

1621741436260.png

I am not making this up, and I guess it was inevitable. But this is sick.

MTG, evidently auditioning to be the female Trump, thinks that Pelosi's mask rules are EXACTLY like the Holocaust. My guess is that the millions who suffered and died, and their families, might disagree a bit.

"You know, we can look back in a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene said. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

Maybe this ignorant asshole needs to be put in a concentration camp worked to the bone , starved until she is about 90 lbs , beaten regularly then thrown into an oven so she can really know what the Holocaust was like.
The real problem here is that I think she was serious.
so was I

Maybe this ignorant asshole needs to be put in a concentration camp worked to the bone , starved until she is about 90 lbs , beaten regularly then thrown into an oven so she can really know what the Holocaust was like.
Now who is getting carried away

The covid19 vaccine is becoming a kind of Star of David in the minds of the baby Hitlers who are increasingly carried away with their authority

“You must get vaccinated OR ELSE”

Now who is getting carried away

The covid19 vaccine is becoming a kind of Star of David in the minds of the baby Hitlers who are increasingly carried away with their authority

“You must get vaccinated OR ELSE”
IDGAF if you get vaccinated or not and no one is going to force you to.

The victims of the holocaust had no such choice.

Don't be so obtuse

Don't be so obtuse
Jews had a choice

Making them wear the Star of David patch was just a form of harassment in the beginning

Many chose to leave Germany, but many did not

Only later did the patch lead to genocide

MTG, evidently auditioning to be the female Trump, thinks that Pelosi's mask rules are EXACTLY like the Holocaust. My guess is that the millions who suffered and died, and their families, might disagree a bit.

"You know, we can look back in a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene said. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

She equates "I don't wanna wear a mask!!!" with a genocide. And she's probably one of the smarter trump fluffers. :heehee:

Don't be so obtuse
Jews had a choice

Making them wear the Star of David patch was just a form of harassment in the beginning

Many could not.

Don't try to equate wearing a mask to the fucking Holocaust

You're just going to sound like a fucking idiot.

She just never disappoints.
If you watch the video, the interview is being done by a Trumpster "news" channel, and the "interviewer" is agreeing with everything she says.

This is the alternate universe, in all its glory.
I would have asked her how this fits in with the Jewish Space Lasers.

Don't be so obtuse
Jews had a choice

"Jews had a choice".....wow! just wow!

Don't be so obtuse
Jews had a choice

"Jews had a choice".....wow! just wow!
I think that stupidity is very much the driving force. People use the word "literally" when trying to make a point and dont really know what the word means.
LITERALLY !!!!

This is not any differnet than lefties comparing Trump or any Republican they don't like to Hitler? For the record Republicans do this with Democrats as well it's stupid when either side does it. For those who call out both sides for this thank you for those who only call out the other said but never your own for doing it please shut the fuck up because you are really no better than those you are bitching about.

She equates "I don't wanna wear a mask!!!" with a genocide. And she's probably one of the smarter trump fluffers. :heehee:
Did you notice the guy "interviewing" her? He was in complete agreement.

A great example of the alternate universe.

Forum List

Back