🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Taylor-Greene compares mask rules to the Holocaust

What greene is saying is that wearing the mask is an expression of government power much the same as Nazi germany compelling Jews to wear the patch
This is so stupid it hurts.

It just gets better. She is now explaining her crazy.

'I think any rational Jewish person didn't like what happened in Nazi Germany and any rational Jewish person doesn't like what's happening with overbearing mask mandates and overbearing vaccine policies,' Greene told Arizona TV outlet 12 News on Saturday.

Priceless.

Dont try to equate wearing a mask to the fucking Holocaust
I’m not

What greene is saying is that wearing the mask is an expression of government power much the same as Nazi germany compelling Jews to wear the patch
Read that 3 more times and it will still sound as stupid as the first time you posted it. Smfh.
She is getting press though, right? That is what the Squad gets. Repubs need hundreds more like her. In the halls of congress it will be poetic justice against the Progs.

Yes, wearing a face mask during a pandemic is comparable to yellow stars sewn on Jews' clothing so everyone knew who to cart off to the gas chambers to execute.

MTG is an imbecile and so are all of you.
The MAGA idiots are hoping that trump will somehow miraculously prove he was cheated in 2020. But it is over...all the repubs can do now is whine and act like imbeciles going around the country conducting fake audits. MTG is a lunatic that is threatening her fellow Congress people. She needs to have a mental examination along with her King trump.

And there ya go. The Trumpsters will be just fine with this.
I think he's trying to make the point that both sides invoke Hitler and World War 2 to the point of abject stupidity.
If he's saying both sides, I'd agree. But I'd like to see him say that.

Votto? You said "You little Goebbels you".
Both sides say it, and both are probably right as our rights evaporate every day.
Comparing mask wearing which is for the protection of the community to Hitler's gas chambers is beyond stupid. It is way nuts...

Dont try to equate wearing a mask to the fucking Holocaust
I’m not

Read that 3 more times and it will still sound as stupid as the first time you posted it. Smfh.
She is getting press though, right? That is what the Squad gets. Repubs need hundreds more like her. In the halls of congress it will be poetic justice against the Progs.
Tell me how those articles are attacking Jewish folks or are you saying if you don't agree with Israel you attacking Jewish folks.

I am not making this up, and I guess it was inevitable. But this is sick.

MTG, evidently auditioning to be the female Trump, thinks that Pelosi's mask rules are EXACTLY like the Holocaust. My guess is that the millions who suffered and died, and their families, might disagree a bit.

"You know, we can look back in a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene said. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

OMG You assholes always compare things to the Holocaust all the time. You virtue signaling loser.:mm:

The overblown pearl clutching from the usual suspects after they threw out Nazi insults on a daily basis for 4 years. They use their Star of David (their precious masks) to know who to harass. Seems most people are waking up and tossing the masks. Much to the left’s chagrin.

I am not making this up, and I guess it was inevitable. But this is sick.

MTG, evidently auditioning to be the female Trump, thinks that Pelosi's mask rules are EXACTLY like the Holocaust. My guess is that the millions who suffered and died, and their families, might disagree a bit.

"You know, we can look back in a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene said. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

OMG You assholes always compare things to the Holocaust all the time. You virtue signaling loser.:mm:
I sure don't. But, if it helps your feelz.

The overblown pearl clutching from the usual suspects after they threw out Nazi insults on a daily basis for 4 years. They use their Star of David (their precious masks) to know who to harass. Seems most people are waking up and tossing the masks. Much to the left’s chagrin.
That was a good attempt at deflection. The earlier comparisons between trump and Hitler were accurate and are still accurate. The statement by the lunatic MTG are an illustration of how far the GQP has fallen. Her statements are a slap in the face for anyone who lost loved ones in Nazi Germany. But you and McCarthy don't care. They fear attacking her will open them to attacks from the twice impeached, loser of the House, the Senate and the Presidency....trump.

The GQP is content in bowing to a loser. That works for me!

The once proud Republican Party, now the laughing stock of the world.
Nobody knows how our politics works, just like we do not know how theirs works.

You are the laughing stock.
That is true....no one does understand the GQP. They are intent on destroying the electoral system of the United States. They supported a full out incursion on the United States Capitol on January 6th. Now they are refusing to investigate it...for fear that their treasonous involvement will come to light.

The only thing that they have not done, but probably will very soon, is express their dying devotion to Vladimir Putin. It seems they are following his instructions in destroying faith in our Democratic system. trump followed his orders for four years. Now that he has lost, the GQP has picked up Putin's efforts.

That was a good attempt at deflection. The earlier comparisons between trump and Hitler were accurate and are still accurate. The statement by the lunatic MTG are an illustration of how far the GQP has fallen. Her statements are a slap in the face for anyone who lost loved ones in Nazi Germany. But you and McCarthy don't care. They fear attacking her will open them to attacks from the twice impeached, loser of the House, the Senate and the Presidency....trump.

Deflection? Try truth you Stage 4 TDS suffering blowhard. Accurate? Fuck off you BlueAnon retard. You said Q! This is where we point at you and laugh at your utter stupidity. Bowing? That’s you idiots when you see Xi or Putin. Make sure you keep your knee pads clean.

Deflection? Try truth you Stage 4 TDS suffering blowhard. Accurate? Fuck off you BlueAnon retard. You said Q! This is where we point at you and laugh at your utter stupidity. Bowing? That’s you idiots when you see Xi or Putin. Make sure you keep your knee pads clean.
AND YOU ARE STILL A LOSER!

Surely the gop can find better people than her ilk. She just spouts nonsense. She knows it. But it gets press. Mission accomplished.

Surely the gop can find better people than her ilk. She just spouts nonsense. She knows it. But it gets press. Mission accomplished.
Well, after four years of trump, our Ignorance Barometer has been damaged beyond repair.

Forum List

Back