Taylor Swift Won

Was it her man or was it the Quarterback Mahomes.
From what I understand Kelce caught one ball and gained one yard. Whoppee.
I'm not putting him down, cause he part of the team. But Kelce is a winner by what his team mates accompliced. MaHomes Lead the team and he gets the most valuable player award.
I view the game today as decandent and part of the Democrat Bread and Circuses as of Old Rome.
he had 8 receptions for 81 yds and 1 TD....

She couldnt hold the jock of the musicians I most listen to. All the best to her and her followers, but she isn';t my kind of spirit. Whatever culture war she is playing, it isn't the average Americans war that's for sure, she is in the 1%ers club.
You sound like a grumpy old man.

Human nature is such than in promiscuous men, money and fame only add to the promiscuity. I give that couple zero shot of making it.
They look very much in love.

1707742682835.png

Last edited:
Her man won the super bowl.

Is this a foretelling of what's to come in November?

Yay or nay?
Wouldn't you agree with me that the NFL should be held to the same standards of racial inclusion and diversity as any other business?

How come it is dominated by one race? That is against the principles you Moon Bats think should apply to American businesses, isn't it?

Or are they "different"?

Last edited:
America is about the $ first and foremost. Success is measured solely by money, not by family, loyalty, being a good person....it's all about the buck. She's done well.

You sound like a grumpy old man.
No. Just objective. I acknowledge that the music before my prime was better. We have lost our soul and creativity in music. It is now an episode of The Voice, with great promoters.

Remember the Milli Vanilli scandal? Proof positive that music today is just a marketing industry.

The only people that "won" last night are the NFL business people and entertainers that made tons of money because of the game.

Imagine the idiot that paid thousands of dollars for a ticket to the NFL game to watch a bunch of Negro entertainers run fast and jump high. LOL!

No. Just objective. I acknowledge that the music before my prime was better. We have lost our soul and creativity in music. It is now an episode of The Voice, with great promoters.

Remember the Milli Vanilli scandal? Proof positive that music today is just a marketing industry.
I also like the music my parents enjoyed. It was much better but times change.

The only people that "won" last night are the NFL business people and entertainers that made tons of money because of the game.

Imagine the idiot that paid thousands of dollars for a ticket to the NFL game to watch a bunch of Negro entertainers run fast and jump high. LOL!
Now none of us has to imagine what kind of racist idiot would be triggered by the popularity or the NFL. :lmao:

Forum List

Back