Taylor Swift Won

Human nature is such than in promiscuous men, money and fame only add to the promiscuity. I give that couple zero shot of making it.
0n7r8cubwby51.jpg

I only tuned in for the epic half time show and just waited for the team I wanted to win to win.

Taylor Swift is winning the culture war.

So stand back, and stand by.
Happy for her, but her boyfriend is a real asshole.
It was a good game, and close, so you are okay with players berating the coach? Okay, didn’t take you for an asshole but maybe you are.

It was a good game, and close, so you are okay with players berating the coach? Okay, didn’t take you for an asshole but maybe you are.
it happens all the time ... its a very competitive sport and players get fired up .. Kelce immediately apologized to Reid on the sideline .. great players get emotional and fired up .. nothing to see here .

it happens all the time ... its a very competitive sport and players get fired up .. Kelce immediately apologized to Reid on the sideline .. great players get emotional and fired up .. nothing to see here .
Yeah, I guess, the heat of the moment stuff. That makes sense.

I didn't actually watch the game, I just was rooting for Taylor's team.

It makes her more influential come November.

Her man won the super bowl.

Is this a foretelling of what's to come in November?

Yay or nay?

Sure. It means the election will go into OT and then gals with their p-hats will finally have their turn to storm the Capitol to RESIST!!! THE STEAL

I didn't actually watch the game, I just was rooting for Taylor's team.

It makes her more influential come November.
If you need to believe so. I didn’t care who won, favored SF but my teams were gone. As far as Swift, I don’t listen to bubble gum pop, but I hear she is good at singing. More power to her.

You should ask that question to all of rightwing media who can't seem to keep Taylor Swift out of their filthy mouths.

She's literally living rent free in their heads.
Actually she is being pushed by media at every turn. How many times did they cut to her during the Super Bowl? A dozen times?

Honestly I think the reason she is so over right now is because she is an attractive young looking white woman. So much of pop culture has been over saturated with blacks, gays, mulattos, trannies, and fat slobs. Most people are sick of it and yearn for a time when advertising used attractive people.

I’ll hand it to Taylor, she sure knows how to use that white priviledge.

IMG_5490.jpeg

Forum List

Back