Taylor Swift

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Thereā€™s nothing important to say about her.

I am just trying to assist our libtards here at USMB, since it looks like itā€™s been a while since theyā€™ve claimed how ā€œup in our headā€ the singer is.

I was just scrolling through the headlines for new threads and all I see are old libtard threads about Taylor.

I think our libturds are getting lazy.

IMG_0847.jpeg

Backagain is in love. šŸ˜ Taylor and Backagain sitting in a treeā€¦..

I am just trying to assist our libtards here at USMB, since it looks like itā€™s been a while since theyā€™ve claimed how ā€œup in our headā€ the singer is.

I was just scrolling through the headlines for new threads and all I see are old libtard threads about Taylor.

View attachment 896711
Then why are you starting the umpteenth thread on her?
This is the best that Alt-Right Nation has to offer the American voter right now? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 896711
Dua Lipa is way hotter than Talor Swift will ever be...

Screenshot_20240202_144607_Google.jpg

View attachment 896711
LMAO, seems she may miss the SB because there's no place to park her airplane.

Then why are you starting the umpteenth thread on her?
This is the best that Alt-Right Nation has to offer the American voter right now? :auiqs.jpg:
I told you already, you fucking moron. Iā€™m trying to help all my libturd pals here. Slackers that they are.

The only thing I am tired of is liberals telling me how much I care about her.
Up until they started obsessing about that accusation, I easily forgot she even existed.

Forum List

Back