Tea Partiers have a better grasp of science...how embarassing!

Thats scary to know. I just thought they were ignorant and harmless. How do they always end up saying stupid stuff on TV that contradicts this study?
Apparently, you're not bright enough to realize you're being fed a carefully-crafted vision of the TEA Party by people with a vested interest in portraying them in a bad light.

Trust that I realize both sides carefully craft bad images of each other. However, the Tea Party has had some real humdingers you have to admit. My personal favorite:

“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways of shutting that whole thing down.” -Todd Akin

15 Mind-Numbingly Dumb Things TEApublicans Have Said Lately | Americans Against the Tea Party

That's your problem, Akin isn't part of the TEA Party.

Are all CON$ part of the Tea Bag Brotherhood?

NO!

Then you are a stupid idiot to say the study "said" Baggers are better versed in science than liberals. In fact YOU are proof that Baggers lack even the most basic reasoning skills and therefore the study is flawed since reasoning skills are essential for science.
Thank you!

I can run rings around you in my sleep in any field of science you want, even the ones I don't understand.
Sure, in your DREAMS you can do anything!
:rofl::lmao:

Pick one and prove me wrong.

Apparently, you're not bright enough to realize you're being fed a carefully-crafted vision of the TEA Party by people with a vested interest in portraying them in a bad light.

Trust that I realize both sides carefully craft bad images of each other. However, the Tea Party has had some real humdingers you have to admit. My personal favorite:

“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways of shutting that whole thing down.” -Todd Akin

15 Mind-Numbingly Dumb Things TEApublicans Have Said Lately | Americans Against the Tea Party

That's your problem, Akin isn't part of the TEA Party.
WAKE UP!!!!!!

From FOX no less:

Tea Party-backed Rep. Akin wins Missouri GOP Senate primary to take on McCaskill | Fox News

Tea Party-backed Rep. Akin wins Missouri GOP Senate primary to take on McCaskill

Score another win for the Tea Party.

Missouri Rep. Todd Akin broke out of a three-way GOP primary fight Tuesday and won the nomination to take on Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill in the fall. Akin had played up his Tea Party credentials, in an unusual primary race in which all three candidates claimed conservative, outsider appeal.

The results send yet another Tea Party-backed candidate into the general election, with the McCaskill face-off considered one of the most closely watched Senate races of the year.

Are liberals tea partiers?

no?

then tea partiers are better versed in science than liberals.

All that hysterical screeching for nothing, ed. Take a midol.

NO!

Then you are a stupid idiot to say the study "said" Baggers are better versed in science than liberals. In fact YOU are proof that Baggers lack even the most basic reasoning skills and therefore the study is flawed since reasoning skills are essential for science.
Thank you!

I can run rings around you in my sleep in any field of science you want, even the ones I don't understand.

You are saying that if he chooses one that you do not understand you can bullshit your way through a discussion.

Finally.......you say something honest.

Last edited:
Thats scary to know. I just thought they were ignorant and harmless. How do they always end up saying stupid stuff on TV that contradicts this study?

Sure, there are stupid people in every group, and even smart people can say stupid things every once in a while.

Like:

QPYtS.jpg

...although I don't think that's a smart person saying a stupid thing. He's dumb as a rock.

Yes. That's what it said. Tea Partiers are better versed in science than liberals.
No it didn't! It made absolutely no comparison between Libs and the Tea Bag Brotherhood. Your false claim only proves the ignorance of the Right!

It compared Baggers to NON-Baggers, not Libs. The NON-Baggers included the smarter Libs and the dumber CON$ dragging down the Libs score. IOW, it was a comparison between Baggers and Libs with NON-Bagger CON$.

You could REASON this from the study if you had any simple arithmetic skills. Each chart has the breakdown of the sample's participants in the upper right corner. In the Libs/CON$ chart there were 1168 Libs and 1148 CON$ for a total of 2,316. In the Bagger chart there were 430 Baggers and 1886 NON-Baggers for a total of 2,316.

A comparison between Baggers and Libs would have had 430 Baggers and 1168 Libs for a total of 1,598. Since no such study was done then only a stupid fool would claim the study said Baggers were better versed in science than Libs!!!!!

trypng.png

tpscic.png
Wow, some people sure do bitterly cling to their bigotry when it's shown to be wrong, don't they?

Ed, your little hissy fit refutes nothing.

Are liberals tea partiers?

no?

then tea partiers are better versed in science than liberals.

All that hysterical screeching for nothing, ed. Take a midol.

NO!

Thank you!
And people wonder why we say progressives are stupid. :lol:

denying Evolution, The Big Bang Theory, and contraception doesn't show much knowledge of science.

Most tea partiers are not social conservatives.

That being said, people can understand the evolution without believing in it. People can understand the Big Bang Theory without having a theoretical phyiscists understanding of it. Also the BBT is really something to ponder for 200-500 people on the planet, not something a person needs to be versed in to be well rounded.

And understanding contriception exists and choosing not to use it are also two different things.

:lol:
Right after you prove to me that everyone that leans conservative is a Tea Party member. until then you shut up.

Apparently --- only the smarter ones are... It's the MATH SKILLS.. They know the diff between Billions and Trillions..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Shouldn't believe everything nbc tells you!!!!!!

Todd Aiken is not a tea party republican.

Whoopie Goldberg is a fanatical liberal totalitarian of the Obamacult though.

Here's her little verbal turdage regarding legitimate rape;-
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nZskUvAGyjQ&desktop_uri=/watch?v=nZskUvAGyjQ

:lol:
Right after you prove to me that everyone that leans conservative is a Tea Party member. until then you shut up.

Apparently --- only the smarter ones are... It's the MATH SKILLS.. They know the diff between Billions and Trillions..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Pretty sure I can drag up a shitload of dems looking stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWfGKt0aZLI]Dumb Liberal Hippies Don't Know Why They're Protesting - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrjzWU1BwPw]Fail Compilation Of Liberals And Democrats - YouTube[/ame]

There have been countless studies that prove one way or the other on this subject. It's tiring at this point.

Don't let it get your head, most of you guys have already proven in this thread alone that you are not this rare animal called the "intelligent" conservative.

Last edited:
Shouldn't believe everything nbc tells you!!!!!!

NBC didnt tell me they just showed the dumb comments on TV.

Given NBCs history of falsification, you don't think that NBC have major credibility issues?

I think all sites and networks have credibility issues. Leading the pack is Fox which I hear is a Teaparty strong hold. I watched them deny Obama had won reelection to the point that I was embarrassed for them.

NBC didnt tell me they just showed the dumb comments on TV.

Given NBCs history of falsification, you don't think that NBC have major credibility issues?

I think all sites and networks have credibility issues. Leading the pack is Fox which I hear is a Teaparty strong hold. I watched them deny Obama had won reelection to the point that I was embarrassed for them.

Fox is worse in your estimation because??
Oh yeah, it's slightly biased toward the center.
The rest are extreme far left.
Has fox doctored evidence to incite violence?
NBC has.
Has fox aligned itself with an organization that incites the murder of children?
NBC has.
How about YOUR fellow fanatics view on rape?
She is one of your lot isn't she?
Or is that too inconvenient to your dogma to address?

PHP:
There have been countless studies that prove one way or the other on this subject. It's tiring at this point.

Don't let it get your head, most of you guys have already proven in this thread alone that you are not this rare animal called the "intelligent" conservative.

I would say that is merely your unsupported opinion.

Putting you squarely in the liberal low info camp.

Forum List

Back