Tea Partiers Protest At White House: 'Hang The Lying Kenyan Traitor'

Don't really care what someone does in protest. It is their right, no? Why do you think it is alright for whites to protest and not blacks? Do you think blacks don't deserve Constitutional rights?
You don't get it. How many businesses were looted and burned by Teapers?
But how does that justify hate speech by the teaper? YOU DON'T get it. Your argument is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. It is a deflection to avoid the topic of hate in the tea party. Do you want to be represented by hate or by sound fiscal policies? Wait, you are a racist, so you encourage the teaper hate faction, pussy.

Again, start a thread about the NFL so I can talk about the NBA or MLB.

So you're admitting that libturds are a gang of haters because they engaged in speech that was far worse?

Again, no racist speech has been quoted, so what do you keep going back to the "racist" meme?
Hate exists on both sides. The game the racist tea party faction plays to point their stinky little fingers at racisist lefties is nothing more than a smoke screen to disguise their own hate.
That's sick.

Don't really care what someone does in protest. It is their right, no? Why do you think it is alright for whites to protest and not blacks? Do you think blacks don't deserve Constitutional rights?
But how does that justify hate speech by the teaper? YOU DON'T get it. Your argument is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. It is a deflection to avoid the topic of hate in the tea party. Do you want to be represented by hate or by sound fiscal policies? Wait, you are a racist, so you encourage the teaper hate faction, pussy.

So you're admitting that libturds are a gang of haters because they engaged in speech that was far worse?

Again, no racist speech has been quoted, so what do you keep going back to the "racist" meme?
Hate exists on both sides. The game the racist tea party faction plays to point their stinky little fingers at racisist lefties is nothing more than a smoke screen to disguise their own hate.

Why don't you work on cleaning out your own house first before you start pointing fingers at others? You're just trying to excuse your appaling hypocrisy.

This reminds me of that couple that killed people that went to the Bundy ranch you guys claimed were tea partiers until you learned they were really occupiers.

I've been to tea party protests. People of all races stood hand in hand for the principles of limited government
They were teapers....just because teapers rejected them after they went on their killing spree doesn't change that fact. Can I claim Ferguson looters aren't black just because I don't approve of their behavior?

no they were occupiers. Not that the media didnt try to lie about it.

you could try. But it's not blacks that are the issue it's the occupiers that they have been shipping in to the community causing problems.

Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama's executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

"Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!" one protester could be heard saying in the video.

"Plenty of trees in the front yard," another said. "Wouldn't be the first one hung on one of them trees."

"We've got rope," said another.

"Don't snap his neck, you pull him up watch him choke to death," someone else said.

The rally was meant to show support for a group of sheriffs who were supposed to meet on the Hill later Wednesday in an effort to voice opposition to the immigration actions, according to the Right Wing Watch. The rally was reportedly only attended by about two dozen people, the site reported.

Watch the video below, via Right Wing Watch:

Obviously they are left wing plants having nothing to do with the TEAparty.

You have proof? HOw about condemning hate first, then playing the victim card second.

You just called for civil war and you talk about the hate of others???

Is "Burn this bitch down" hate speech?
You should read the thread where I clearly said it was. Then again, you are a racist pussy and can't see past your own nose.
So says the Sharpton tool.

This reminds me of that couple that killed people that went to the Bundy ranch you guys claimed were tea partiers until you learned they were really occupiers.

I've been to tea party protests. People of all races stood hand in hand for the principles of limited government
They were teapers....just because teapers rejected them after they went on their killing spree doesn't change that fact. Can I claim Ferguson looters aren't black just because I don't approve of their behavior?

you could try. But it's not blacks that are the issue it's the occupiers that they have been shipping in to the community causing problems.
No, no, no....the tea party manufactured fake facebook pages and fake information to deceive the lemmings that follow their terrorist movement.

Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama's executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

"Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!" one protester could be heard saying in the video.

"Plenty of trees in the front yard," another said. "Wouldn't be the first one hung on one of them trees."

"We've got rope," said another.

"Don't snap his neck, you pull him up watch him choke to death," someone else said.

The rally was meant to show support for a group of sheriffs who were supposed to meet on the Hill later Wednesday in an effort to voice opposition to the immigration actions, according to the Right Wing Watch. The rally was reportedly only attended by about two dozen people, the site reported.

Watch the video below, via Right Wing Watch:

Obviously they are left wing plants having nothing to do with the TEAparty.

You have proof? HOw about condemning hate first, then playing the victim card second.

You just called for civil war and you talk about the hate of others???

That is the difference between me and you. I embrace who I am. I am an equal opportunity bigot. I would ejoy to watch racists from both sides kill each other off. You just want to kill black people because you are an ignorant racist. Throw in some Germans, canadians, and gays...I would have the biggest erection ever.

No, no, no....the tea party manufactured fake facebook pages and fake information to deceive the lemmings that follow their terrorist movement.
Your master.

8216 This Is a Riot and an Uprising 8217 Watch Live as the National March Against Police Violence Descends on the Nation 8217 s Capital Video TheBlaze.com

Why don't you work on cleaning out your own house first before you start pointing fingers at others? You're just trying to excuse your appaling hypocrisy.
My house...Why am I responsible for all blacks? Are you responsible for all whites...or are you just a racist hypocrite?

I'm always impressed by the intellectual qual
So the right never does opposition research?
What's taboo about a teabagger throwing every talking point Hannity gave them in an effort to avoid a particular subject? That always happens.

Do you support this crap?

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/12/11/elijah-cummings-black-capitol-staffers-stage-‘hands-up’-walkout

Again, not relevant to this thread

we know you're not. thanks for admitting it
You're not the boss of what relevant on this board.

OK I give up. Hijack away.
Poor baby. If you can't compete then find a new hobby. I hear Al Sharpton is hiring.

Who said anything about not competing. Teabaggers hijacked this thread, and I acknowledged it. Big deal. The fact that childish teabaggers think rules only apply to others is not new.

My house...Why am I responsible for all blacks? Are you responsible for all whites...or are you just a racist hypocrite?
White lives matter.

You should read the thread where I clearly said it was. Then again, you are a racist pussy and can't see past your own nose.
Typical illiterate teaper racist. I condemned Al and his race hustling. Or are you just a racist liar?

we know you're not. thanks for admitting it
You're not the boss of what relevant on this board.

OK I give up. Hijack away.
Poor baby. If you can't compete then find a new hobby. I hear Al Sharpton is hiring.

Who said anything about not competing. Teabaggers hijacked this thread, and I acknowledged it. Big deal. The fact that childish teabaggers think rules only apply to others is not new.
Are you going to whine all damn day?

Obama is acting unilaterally, against the law, against the will of the Congress and the Nation. So what's this got to do with racism?

Why do you think all TEA Partiers are responsible for the remarks of a few hotheads - if they even are TEA Partiers, that is?

Why be a bigot at all? Be like the tea party and stand for equality for a change

White lives matter.
Who said they don't. What have you done to help the trailer trash white people who are killing each other over meth/?

Typical illiterate teaper racist. I condemned Al and his race hustling. Or are you just a racist liar?
Then why do you do what you condemn? Are you an idiot?

Obama is acting unilaterally, against the law, against the will of the Congress and the Nation. So what's this got to do with racism?

Libturds never pass up a chance to call right-wingers "racists."

Forum List

Back