🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tea party candidate Collett skewered for having 10 children on Medicaid

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oh my, Greg doesn''t believe in government doing anything except pay for his kids' healthcare.< my comment

Idaho tea party candidate Collett skewered for having 10 children on Medicaid (update) » Idaho Statesman Blogs

He is featured in an Oct. 4 NBC News story, “Health care holdouts: Uninsured but resisting,” telling the network, “I don’t think that the government should be involved in health care or health insurance.”

Collett, 41, told NBC’s Maggie Fox he would rather pay the fine for not complying with the insurance mandate in the new law — $95 the first year — than sign up, but may ultimately buy insurance if it “makes financial sense.”

Read more here: Idaho tea party candidate Collett skewered for having 10 children on Medicaid (update) » Idaho Statesman Blogs

The teabaggers are the worst. They claim they are against government programs, then take full advantage of them themselves. Disgusting,..

The teabaggers are the worst. They claim they are against government programs, then take full advantage of them themselves. Disgusting,..

Does that mean you support the democrat war on kids.? More abortion, more child-molesting, and less medicaid for kids.

Where does the left come up with this stuff? Media Matters 24/7? Have the bigots on the left determined that republicans are hypocrites if they follow the law as convoluted as it is? Does the democrat dirty tricks squad examine the personal life of every state and local political candidate? I am awed by th democrat party (mostly tax exempt) ability to malign every republican.

Where does the left come up with this stuff? Media Matters 24/7? Have the bigots on the left determined that republicans are hypocrites if they follow the law as convoluted as it is? Does the democrat dirty tricks squad examine the personal life of every state and local political candidate? I am awed by th democrat party (mostly tax exempt) ability to malign every republican.
Greg stated he was against Medicaid. How do you feel about his 10 kids being on Medicaid?

Same concept as those like Obama saying the rich should pay more, 'it's the right thing to do,' but they follow the law to the letter to pay as little as possible when they could easily cut a second check to the coffers on it being 'the right thing to do.'

Greg stated he was against Medicaid. How do you feel about his 10 kids being on Medicaid?

Apparently since it's the law, it's OK.

New Orleans judge rules statute forbidding felons from having firearms unconstitutional after 'fundamental right' amendment

bobby jindal amends constitution - guns for felons

Oh my, Greg doesn''t believe in government doing anything except pay for his kids' healthcare.< my comment

Idaho tea party candidate Collett skewered for having 10 children on Medicaid (update) » Idaho Statesman Blogs

He is featured in an Oct. 4 NBC News story, “Health care holdouts: Uninsured but resisting,” telling the network, “I don’t think that the government should be involved in health care or health insurance.”

Collett, 41, told NBC’s Maggie Fox he would rather pay the fine for not complying with the insurance mandate in the new law — $95 the first year — than sign up, but may ultimately buy insurance if it “makes financial sense.”

Read more here: Idaho tea party candidate Collett skewered for having 10 children on Medicaid (update) » Idaho Statesman Blogs

This raises another serious issue -- why are ignoramuses having ten children while smart responsible parents are only have two?

He is featured in an Oct. 4 NBC News story, &#8220;Health care holdouts: Uninsured but resisting,&#8221; telling the network, &#8220;I don&#8217;t think that the government should be involved in health care or health insurance.&#8221;

Collett, 41, told NBC&#8217;s Maggie Fox he would rather pay the fine for not complying with the insurance mandate in the new law &#8212; $95 the first year &#8212; than sign up, but may ultimately buy insurance if it &#8220;makes financial sense.&#8221;

This raises another serious issue -- why are ignoramuses having ten children while smart responsible parents are only have two?

I'm not sure but I think that might be racist.

Last edited:

Does that mean you support the democrat war on kids.? More abortion, more child-molesting, and less medicaid for kids.

If you wanted to show tacit support for the tea party guy in the OP, your best bet would have been to just shut up.

How the hell else will the Teabaggers ever win another election if they don't have 10 kids each and make them all vote Tea bagger. He was just trying to "grow" the party. He just forgot that he didn't have enough money to pay for their insurance.

Same concept as those like Obama saying the rich should pay more, 'it's the right thing to do,' but they follow the law to the letter to pay as little as possible when they could easily cut a second check to the coffers on it being 'the right thing to do.'

No, it's nothing like that.

Eight of his kids are adopted. First question has to be, who in their right mind adopts children they can't afford to raise,

and second, what sort of adoption system allows that to happen?

Forum List

Back