Tea Party Whacko Sharon Angle Caught On Tape!!! LOL

Angle +1 in CNN/Time poll of likely voters.

Old poll. Even Rassmussen has Reid up by 1 now, and a Republican poll shows Reid up by 5.

Here's all the polls.

Thanks for falling right into that one. The polls have a 3% margin of error. Even if we were to accept your crazy Angle theory, Reid can't beat her by more than 1 or 2%. That is a pretty sad commentary on Mr. Reid.

Exactly.

This happens all the friggin' time with LP candidates...Some GOP state bigwig usually calls the candidate in question, to ask them to drop out using the stale old "siphoned off vote" excuse...To which the standard reply is; "well if you don't think you can win with me on the ballot, why don't you drop out of the race?"

Absolutely nothing to see here.

It not unusual but what is unusual is that Republicans dont see anything here but see something nefarious behind the Dems asking someone to drop out.

It's a clear double standard unless you're giving a pass to the Dems also...Are you?

Well that depends, Just asking them to drop out is nothing.

offering them a job to? Now that's illegal :)

And access? No?

Angle +1 in CNN/Time poll of likely voters.

Old poll. Even Rassmussen has Reid up by 1 now, and a Republican poll shows Reid up by 5.

Here's all the polls.

Thanks for falling right into that one. The polls have a 3% margin of error. Even if we were to accept your crazy Angle theory, Reid can't beat her by more than 1 or 2%. That is a pretty sad commentary on Mr. Reid.

That's why I don't depend any single poll, when it's possible to view many polls. That way the probability of MOE bias is reduced. Fell right into that one, didn't you?

As for Reid, he's been target #1 for the GOP. If he wins by one vote, they'll have pissed away a ton of money to bring him down, and that all goes for naught. Amazing how the Tea Party sure screwed that one up.

Here's all the polls.

That's why I don't depend any single poll, when it's possible to view many polls. That way the probability of MOE bias is reduced. Fell right into that one, didn't you?

As for Reid, he's been target #1 for the GOP. If he wins by one vote, they'll have pissed away a ton of money to bring him down, and that all goes for naught. Amazing how the Tea Party sure screwed that one up.

MOE bias is not reduced it is equally possible ALL the polls are off. They don't run it against other polls. I note doubt with the word IF. You also presume he would retain his Senatorial leadership position. I would think a close election would give that job to another Senator.

Hint: Never depend on any poll(s).

Sharron Angle caught on tape with third-party candidate - Shira Toeplitz - POLITICO.com

Ashjian told POLITICO that he secretly recorded his meeting with Angle to "give people the truth" in case she tried to lie about what happened during their encounter.

Read more: Sharron Angle caught on tape with third-party candidate - Shira Toeplitz - POLITICO.com

fuglyangle.png

what a f-ugly bitch

Sharron Angle Caught On Tape Trashing GOP - Las Vegas News Story - KVVU Las Vegas - "She promises to open doors for Ashjian in Washington is she's elected."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/135903-tea-party-whacko-sharon-angle-caught-on-tape-lol.html

Hey, Angle looks better than most guys left over from the 60's.

MOE bias is not reduced it is equally possible ALL the polls are off. They don't run it against other polls. I note doubt with the word IF. You also presume he would retain his Senatorial leadership position. I would think a close election would give that job to another Senator.

Simple monte carlo analysis would show that if you had 10 polls, with a MOE of +/-3, the probability that they'd all skew to one side of that standard deviation is 90% lower than if you looked at a single poll (assuming 95% confidence interval, which is standard for these public opinion polls). Thereby the simple regression technique used by Pollster, or simple averaging used by Real Clear, provides a much more reliable estimate of outcome. Nate Silver from 538 was the more accurate than any single pollster, using this type of method, in the past two election cycles.

Hint: I don't depend on any poll(s). I do look at them as a snapshot of trends and current public sentiment.

Simple monte carlo analysis would show that if you had 10 polls, with a MOE of +/-3, the probability that they'd all skew to one side of that standard deviation is 90% lower than if you looked at a single poll (assuming 95% confidence interval, which is standard for these public opinion polls). Thereby the simple regression technique used by Pollster, or simple averaging used by Real Clear, provides a much more reliable estimate of outcome. Nate Silver from 538 was the more accurate than any single pollster, using this type of method, in the past two election cycles.

Hint: I don't depend on any poll(s). I do look at them as a snapshot of trends and current public sentiment.

Yet there is the word depend in your post, in reference to polls. Care to explain?

Yet there is the word depend in your post, in reference to polls. Care to explain?

Polls are a snapshot in time that reflect the opinion of the questions asked, and reliable within the mathematical boundaries they specify in their parameters. Looking many polls in either rolling average or using regression methods, provide a more accurate view of that snapshot and provide trends. The underlying math is provable, and they are what they are.

Do I think that today's snapshot and trend is going to be the same in four weeks? Nope. Do I see the trends changing from what they were three months back? Yep. Angle looked like she was going to clean Reid's clock. Her history and wackiness and actions in the campaign, turned all that around. I'd lay 2-1 that she's toast at this point

Polls are a snapshot in time that reflect the opinion of the questions asked, and reliable within the mathematical boundaries they specify in their parameters. Looking many polls in either rolling average or using regression methods, provide a more accurate view of that snapshot and provide trends. The underlying math is provable, and they are what they are.

Do I think that today's snapshot and trend is going to be the same in four weeks? Nope. Do I see the trends changing from what they were three months back? Yep. Angle looked like she was going to clean Reid's clock. Her history and wackiness and actions in the campaign, turned all that around. I'd lay 2-1 that she's toast at this point

Nice dance around the word depends. Still didn't explain why you used the word though.

Nice dance around the word depends. Still didn't explain why you used the word though.

What dance? Polls will still reflect a snapshot in time four weeks from now, and the actions of the campaigns will effect whatever that snapshot is. As it stands, Angle is trending down, and if the election were held today, she'd loose by about a point and a half.

What dance? Polls will still reflect a snapshot in time four weeks from now, and the actions of the campaigns will effect whatever that snapshot is. As it stands, Angle is trending down, and if the election were held today, she'd loose by about a point and a half.

Go ahead and say it. IF YOU DEPENDED ON POLLS. You used the word to describe polls in a post and now want to disavow the word. Everything you are saying is a defense of how you can use (depend) on a poll. By the way, the CNN/Time poll is not that old.

Go ahead and say it. IF YOU DEPENDED ON POLLS. You used the word to describe polls in a post and now want to disavow the word. Everything you are saying is a defense of how you can use (depend) on a poll. By the way, the CNN/Time poll is not that old.

And when you take all polls, and view them as one, it shows that if the election were held today, Reid would beat Angle by 1.5-2 points. You'll also notice that the CNN/Time poll shows 8% undecided. Looks like a lot more people are deciding they'll hold their nose, and vote for Reid over the crazy lady.

Last edited:

Sharron Angle caught on tape with third-party candidate - Shira Toeplitz - POLITICO.com

Ashjian told POLITICO that he secretly recorded his meeting with Angle to "give people the truth" in case she tried to lie about what happened during their encounter.

Read more: Sharron Angle caught on tape with third-party candidate - Shira Toeplitz - POLITICO.com

fuglyangle.png

what a f-ugly bitch

Sharron Angle Caught On Tape Trashing GOP - Las Vegas News Story - KVVU Las Vegas - "She promises to open doors for Ashjian in Washington is she's elected."

I couldn't get the audio to play. Is there a transcript somewhere?

Yeah! Real "Tea Party Whacko!" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell us what you really think, Ms. Angle
Jon Ralston today posted a remarkable audio recording of Nevada Republican Sharron Angle meeting privately with a conservative rival, Scott Ashjian, and his allies.

The recording is worth listening to in full despite its poor quality. It suggests that -- at least for the purposes of this conversation with a Tea Party figure -- behind the facade of a real grassroots outsider who hates the organized Republican Party is ... a real grassroots outsider who hates the organized Republican Party.

“The Republicans have lost their standard, they’ve lost their principle," she tells Ashjian. "Really that’s why the machine in the Republican Party is fighting against me.... They have never really gone along with lower taxes and less government regulation."

In opposing her, local Republicans are "coming out and showing their colors" she said. "That’s kind of good."

Angle's words may not have an immediate political impact, but they show what a profound challenge she and a handful of other Senate candidates pose to the Republican leadership, should they win. Angle's view of herself is clearly of an insurgent, a subversive force within the GOP.

"We need to work from within," she tells Ashjian. "And we have actually taken over the Washoe County Republican Party."

"The only thing that’s different between you and I is, I guess, I was pragmatic enough to know because of other battles [that Angle has been involved in] that third parties can’t get traction," Angle told Ashjian. "So I said all right, I’ll work with it. Just show me what the rules are, and I’ll work with. And the rules are there are Democrats, you got Republicans. And so what I set about [was] bringing myself up within that Republican rank."

Tell us what you really think, Ms. Angle - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com#

This is the big scandal?

That a Tea Party candidate is a Tea Party candidate???

How delusional do liberals have to be to think this is gotcha? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

An audiotape has just emerged on the website of the Las Vegas Sun, capturing Sharron Angle, the Tea Party/Republican candidate, in private conversation with a third-party spoiler candidate Scott Ashjian:

Some choice quotes:
The Republicans have lost their standards, they’ve lost their principles…..Really that’s why the machine in the Republican Party is fighting against me…..They have never really gone along with lower taxes and less government…
I believe you (Ashjian) can do some real harm, not to Harry Reid but to me…I’m not sure you can win and I’m not sure I can win if you’re hurting my chance and that’s the part that scares me…
(The Republicans in D.C.) don’t want me back there…because they know I’ll shake this mess up….…..I shook it up in Carson City, they hated me there…41-Angle was not a compliment……..When I go back, there may be five or six of us….maybe Joe Miller (Alaska), Ken Buck (Colorado), Christine O’Donnell (Delaware).
Duh — what’s not to like? If this is an attempt by the Sun to counteract its rival’s recent endorsement of Angle

Secretly Recorded Audio Reveals Sharron Angle a True-Believer in Tea Party Principles - Big Government

I'm sorry libs, but I don't think this hurts Angle as much as you think. As a matter of fact, I think this helps her.

For one, you can't understand Angle at all in that audio. It's awful. What you can catch, isn't a scandal. It's Angle saying she doesn't trust the Republicans leadership. NEWSFLASH, WE DON'T EITHER! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Desperate libs. Very Desperate.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can you imagine the UPROAR from the lefties if a Republican candidate wore a WIRE to a meeting of one of their candidates and then RELEASED IT TO THE MEDIA??

yet they find not one damn thing wrong with this..

Dirty dirty dirty. but what is NEW.

Can you imagine the UPROAR from the lefties if a Republican candidate wore a WIRE to a meeting of one of their candidates and then RELEASED IT TO THE MEDIA??

yet they find not one damn thing wrong with this..

Dirty dirty dirty. but what is NEW.

The hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Don't expect that to stop liberals. They don't care if they are hypocrites. They just care if they win.

Angle offered to pay back the other candidate if he dropped out of the race.

That is pay for dropping out. Last time I checked, the Tea Party Whacko Lunatics called that interfering with an election when only rumors of the WH doing the same thing.

Here we have the tapes, and the Right Wing Lunacy @ USMB attacks the evidence.

Folks, we now have the Right Wing Lunatic Brigade @ USMB using the OJ Simpson Defense team strategy to defend the Tea Party Back Room Deals --- Business as usual with a different face on it. :lol:

Sharon Angles Chicago style Politics with White Face

Forum List

Back