Tea Party Whacko Sharon Angle Caught On Tape!!! LOL

Tea Party Whacko Sharon Angle Caught On Tape!!! LOL

Sharron Angle caught on tape with third-party candidate - Shira Toeplitz - POLITICO.com

Ashjian told POLITICO that he secretly recorded his meeting with Angle to "give people the truth" in case she tried to lie about what happened during their encounter.

Read more: Sharron Angle caught on tape with third-party candidate - Shira Toeplitz - POLITICO.com

Angle says she has juice -- offers a bribe?

fuglyangle.png

what a f-ugly bitch

Sharron Angle Caught On Tape Trashing GOP - Las Vegas News Story - KVVU Las Vegas - "She promises to open doors for Ashjian in Washington is she's elected."

back on topic...

:eusa_whistle:

Angle is a nut job, granted. But she has no wear near the comedic value of the teenage slut witch.

I actually saw that one. Wallace asked them both to be specific, and that nitwit Rand Paul looked like a fool. I think Rand Paul said those things would be part of a discussion if younger people would be honest. I do not remember him saying he'd personally propose either

WHAT?? He was asked to give specifics about what he would do to cut the deficit and that was what he offered as WHAT HE WOULD DO to cut the deficit so how can you claim that he didn't say that he'd personally propose either??

I do agree that he is a fool and I pretty much feel the same for anyone who would vote for him especially based on what he has said in the past and how foolish he looks now.

Furthermore he didn't really say it the way that you phrased it. I don't remember him saying that it would be part of a discussion with younger people but instead he said "there will have to be changes for the younger generations" and the two changes that he mentioned were an increase in the retirement age and "higher premiums" for the younger people.

It's kind of hard to run an honest campaign based on being against tax increases even as one of your specific proposals to "cut spending" is a tax increase don't you think??

What was it paul said in the same debate?? "It’s not a revenue problem. It’s a spending problem in Washington." Well it seems like he kind of disagrees with his own statement. LOL

15:00
Wallace: So you would raise the retirement age?

R Paul: There may have to be for younger people, yes --- (pause) for younger people longevity is out there...

Wallace: You've also talked about higher deductibles or higher premiums...

(after some clarification as Paul went away from specifics again..."about 55 or younger")

R Paul: Yes, you're going to have to have eligibility changes for the younger people --- and I think if all younger people if they are honest and will have an adult discussion...

Fox News Sunday w/ Chris Wallace | FOXNews.com

------------

My point is that he kept clarifying and broadening his answers with wiggle room. It approached being disingenuous. If later things didn't work out...:eusa_whistle:

---

"It's kind of hard to run an honest campaign based on being against tax increases even as one of your specific proposals to "cut spending" is a tax increase don't you think??

What was it paul said in the same debate?? "It’s not a revenue problem. It’s a spending problem in Washington." Well it seems like he kind of disagrees with his own statement. " :lol:

yes, he is full of contradictions when pressed

I don't like the guy, but someone has to step up and make the tough decisions on Social Security. Raising the age of retirement for those under 50 and increasing contributions from both the employer and worker makes sense.

Can you imagine the UPROAR from the lefties if a Republican candidate wore a WIRE to a meeting of one of their candidates and then RELEASED IT TO THE MEDIA??

yet they find not one damn thing wrong with this..

Dirty dirty dirty. but what is NEW.

So you're saying that the Tea Party guy is dirty?

Can you imagine the UPROAR from the lefties if a Republican candidate wore a WIRE to a meeting of one of their candidates and then RELEASED IT TO THE MEDIA??

The hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Don't expect that to stop liberals. They don't care if they are hypocrites. They just care if they win.

So she created a strawman, that was fully speculative. You presume it to be fact, and then yell hypocrisy? Wow, that's some great logic there.

WHAT?? He was asked to give specifics about what he would do to cut the deficit and that was what he offered as WHAT HE WOULD DO to cut the deficit so how can you claim that he didn't say that he'd personally propose either??

I do agree that he is a fool and I pretty much feel the same for anyone who would vote for him especially based on what he has said in the past and how foolish he looks now.

Furthermore he didn't really say it the way that you phrased it. I don't remember him saying that it would be part of a discussion with younger people but instead he said "there will have to be changes for the younger generations" and the two changes that he mentioned were an increase in the retirement age and "higher premiums" for the younger people.

It's kind of hard to run an honest campaign based on being against tax increases even as one of your specific proposals to "cut spending" is a tax increase don't you think??

What was it paul said in the same debate?? "It’s not a revenue problem. It’s a spending problem in Washington." Well it seems like he kind of disagrees with his own statement. LOL

R Paul: There may have to be for younger people, yes --- (pause) for younger people longevity is out there...

(after some clarification as Paul went away from specifics again..."about 55 or younger")

R Paul: Yes, you're going to have to have eligibility changes for the younger people --- and I think if all younger people if they are honest and will have an adult discussion...

------------

My point is that he kept clarifying and broadening his answers with wiggle room. It approached being disingenuous. If later things didn't work out...:eusa_whistle:

---

"It's kind of hard to run an honest campaign based on being against tax increases even as one of your specific proposals to "cut spending" is a tax increase don't you think??

What was it paul said in the same debate?? "It’s not a revenue problem. It’s a spending problem in Washington." Well it seems like he kind of disagrees with his own statement. " :lol:

I don't like the guy, but someone has to step up and make the tough decisions on Social Security. Raising the age of retirement for those under 50 and increasing contributions from both the employer and worker makes sense.

Agreed. But Rand Paul who is supposed to be a different kind of politician running against -- gulp -- others being politicians, is alwasy qualifying and hemming and hawing when pressed.

He's a phony.

For one thing, he ISN'T a tea party guy. and YES, I am saying he is dirty just like the crook Dirty Harry Reid.

Breaking: In Wake of Taping, Ashjian’s ‘Tea Party of Nevada’ Chairman to Resign, Endorse Angle
Posted by Ron Futrell Oct 4th 2010 at 7:27 pm in Featured Story, Politics, Tea Parties | Comments (36) While Harry Reid and Sharron Angle have been going toe to toe (they are tied in the polls) there is a “Tea Party of Nevada” candidate, Scott Ashjian, who wants his 15 minutes of fame. The problem for Angle is that Ashjian’s 15 minutes of fame could cost her the race.

Scott Ashjian

There was no “Tea Party of Nevada” until Ashjian created it and the media relished the novelty. He has never been to a Tea Party event and has not been endorsed by any Tea Party out there so the left loves that he could help give Reid six more years in the U.S. Senate by people mistakenly voting for the “Tea Party” candidate. Speculation has it that Reid is behind Ashjian’s candidacy, but that has not been proven. All Ashjian can do in this race is save Harry Reid. Certainly nobody with any real Tea Party affiliation would ever want that to happen.

Now there are the audio tapes.

The Chairman of the “Tea Party of Nevada,” Syd James (it is basically a party of two), arranged a meeting with the Angle camp under the premise that Ashjian would drop out and endorse Angle (Ashjian’s name would still be on the ballot). Ashjian has claimed that it was Angle who arranged the meeting, but James assures me that it he arranged it and he’s sorry he did.

Ashjian wore a wire into the meeting and covertly taped the conversation with Angle. James said he had no idea that the meeting was taped and would’ve never done it had he known Ashjian was going to tape it. If you listen to the tapes, understand their surreptitious nature and understand the context was that Angle thought Ashjian had come bearing gifts of an endorsement. If Angle made a mistake it was trusting Ashjian, but since James arranged the meeting, the Angle camp was trusting James, who is a highly respected doctor in Las Vegas.

As a result, James feels used by Ashjian and has told me he will resign from his position with the “Tea Party of Nevada” and endorse Angle. When’s the last time you heard of the head of one political party (if you want to call the “Tea Party of Nevada” a party) resigning to endorse another party’s candidate less than a month before the election? (more…)
- Big Journalism

Angle offered to pay back the other candidate if he dropped out of the race.

That is pay for dropping out. Last time I checked, the Tea Party Whacko Lunatics called that interfering with an election when only rumors of the WH doing the same thing.

Here we have the tapes, and the Right Wing Lunacy @ USMB attacks the evidence.

Folks, we now have the Right Wing Lunatic Brigade @ USMB using the OJ Simpson Defense team strategy to defend the Tea Party Back Room Deals --- Business as usual with a different face on it. :lol:

Sharon Angles Chicago style Politics with White Face

All I heard is the guy wanted an apology in the press. That's hardly a monetary bribe, like the "job" offered at the White house if a certain candidate from Illinois would drop out. Remember that one??????????

Oh, I guess you were hoping we forgot!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Breaking: In Wake of Taping, Ashjian’s ‘Tea Party of Nevada’ Chairman to Resign, Endorse Angle
Posted by Ron Futrell Oct 4th 2010 at 7:27 pm in Featured Story, Politics, Tea Parties | Comments (36) While Harry Reid and Sharron Angle have been going toe to toe (they are tied in the polls) there is a “Tea Party of Nevada” candidate, Scott Ashjian, who wants his 15 minutes of fame. The problem for Angle is that Ashjian’s 15 minutes of fame could cost her the race.

Scott Ashjian

There was no “Tea Party of Nevada” until Ashjian created it and the media relished the novelty. He has never been to a Tea Party event and has not been endorsed by any Tea Party out there so the left loves that he could help give Reid six more years in the U.S. Senate by people mistakenly voting for the “Tea Party” candidate. Speculation has it that Reid is behind Ashjian’s candidacy, but that has not been proven. All Ashjian can do in this race is save Harry Reid. Certainly nobody with any real Tea Party affiliation would ever want that to happen.

Now there are the audio tapes.

The Chairman of the “Tea Party of Nevada,” Syd James (it is basically a party of two), arranged a meeting with the Angle camp under the premise that Ashjian would drop out and endorse Angle (Ashjian’s name would still be on the ballot). Ashjian has claimed that it was Angle who arranged the meeting, but James assures me that it he arranged it and he’s sorry he did.

Ashjian wore a wire into the meeting and covertly taped the conversation with Angle. James said he had no idea that the meeting was taped and would’ve never done it had he known Ashjian was going to tape it. If you listen to the tapes, understand their surreptitious nature and understand the context was that Angle thought Ashjian had come bearing gifts of an endorsement. If Angle made a mistake it was trusting Ashjian, but since James arranged the meeting, the Angle camp was trusting James, who is a highly respected doctor in Las Vegas.

As a result, James feels used by Ashjian and has told me he will resign from his position with the “Tea Party of Nevada” and endorse Angle. When’s the last time you heard of the head of one political party (if you want to call the “Tea Party of Nevada” a party) resigning to endorse another party’s candidate less than a month before the election? (more…)
- Big Journalism

Hello Dante! The guy wore a wire!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

------------

---

Agreed. But Rand Paul who is supposed to be a different kind of politician running against -- gulp -- others being politicians, is alwasy qualifying and hemming and hawing when pressed.

He's a phony.

That's because he now has the GOP pulling his strings!

For one thing, he ISN'T a tea party guy. and YES, I am saying he is dirty just like the crook Dirty Harry Reid.

Sharron Angle promises Tea Party candidate "juice" if he drops out of race

By now you've surely heard that Nevada journalist Jon Ralston has obtained audio of an extraordinary private meeting between Sharron Angle and the Nevada Tea Party candidate for Senate, in which Angle trashes the GOP leadership at length.

But the real news on this audio, which deserves more attention, is this: Angle seems to clearly promise that her access to the GOP leadership, and her "juice" with them, will enable her to "help" the Tea Partyer, Scott Ashjian, if he drops out of the race.

Angle promises Ashjian that her "juice" as a Senator will allow her to "help those who help me." Angle says: "Whatever juice I have, you have as well."

The key quote is clear if you listen to the audio that Ralston has posted. Much of the discussion concerns Angle's desire for Ashjian to embrace her candidacy, and at one point she says she could lose the race if he doesn't.

And then, at around the 32 minute mark, Angle is talking about how much "juice" she has as a result of the Tea Party movement's support for her, and seems to suggest this gives her clout with GOP leaders. Here's what she says:

"That gives me juice to help those who help me. That's really all I can offer to you is, whatever juice I have, you have as well. You want to see DeMint? I have juice with DeMint. I go to Washington D.C. and I say, `I wanna see Jim DeMint,' he's right there for me. I say `I wanna see Tom Coburn,' he's right there for me." I wanna see Mitch McConnell, he's there."​

...​

Stephanie and Samurai are a little slow on the uptake. Either that, or they are both just bullshit artists and whackos themselves.

Hello Dante! The guy wore a wire!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
anyone remember where the right wing loons were on this one:

Linda Tripp recorded 20 hours of phone conversation with Monica Lewinsky. Many commentators have argued that Tripp violated an implicit rule of friendship. But did she violate a rule of law? And if the tapes were illegal, why can the special prosecutor use them?

The law is generally easier on taping of conversations when the taper is a participant in the conversation. The logic is that the other parties know you're listening.

Were Tripp's Tapes Illegal? - Bruce Gottlieb - Slate Magazine

------------

Is taping a conversation the same as wearing a wire?

:eusa_whistle:

Well, well. All these bullshit artists in a confined area. This should be fun. I see the basis of your twisted claims rests on an illegally made tape. Why wasn't a warrant issued or the police involved before the tape? The only thing I see missing is a Democratic connection of the third candidate.

Well, well. All these bullshit artists in a confined area. This should be fun. I see the basis of your twisted claims rests on an illegally made tape. Why wasn't a warrant issued or the police involved before the tape? The only thing I see missing is a Democratic connection of the third candidate.

Well, that's fine. Put them both in jail. Remember when Obama tried to talk Sestak out of the PA primary, and the right went batshit about selling juice? But that was all based on hearsay. This is a rock solid example of selling juice.

But I thought it was a bullshit charge against Obama and it's a bullshit charge against Angle, at least regarding the criminality. The political consequences are different. The whole conversation makes Angle look more batshit crazy. She disses the establishment, whose ass she's been kissing for support. She then offers to use her juice to give the Tea Party guy access to those same establishment polls. Talk about sounding desperate and hypocritical.

Forum List

Back