Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

Why u wanna bring her into that?

She's spitting out the same bullshit that that person is. If you want to be gay and you're an adult then so be it, but the schools need to leave the kids alone as that's the parent's decision whether or not they want to teach them about it.

Oh please. There was no culture of littering. You want to create a new culture friendly and accommodating to homosexuality. If you get children early enough you can train them to accept any kind of sexual deviance, right? That's it. It's all about expanding the number of possible child victims.
Coyote likes to make up new word definitions to fit some kind of alternate, radical universe. Calling littering a 'culture' is a blazing example.

hey-coyote-are.jpg

Inside joke. XD

She'll be fired. Mentioning sexuality at all was punishable by instant firing when I was in school.

Back then they had the good sense to know that children need nothing sexual to learn the basics to get them through life.
When I was in school a pregnant teacher was immediately put on leave immediately, BEFORE she started to show.

Umm I got nothing anymore except more students ( only from schools and classrooms like these) need to start walking out. That's the ONLY way that this madness is going to end.

Fifth grade? We watched All Quiet on the Western Front in the 5th grade. So gay bad but stabbing a man in a shellhole and watching him bleed to death is ok?

Seriously?
"Why their some of my best friends but, really, would you want your brother marrying one?"

"Oh, it is to laugh."

If my daughter married one, we would have serious questions on whose family is obliged to pay for the wedding.

Once we get past that, the rest should be easy.

If my daughter married one, we would have serious questions on whose family is obliged to pay for the wedding.

Once we get past that, the rest should be easy.
You actually understood what he was trying to say?

Since it wasn't in English, what WAS it?

Oh please. There was no culture of littering. You want to create a new culture friendly and accommodating to homosexuality. If you get children early enough you can train them to accept any kind of sexual deviance, right? That's it. It's all about expanding the number of possible child victims.
Yes, there was and is a culture of littering, or more accurately, littering is part of certain cultures.

There is no new culture being created. Homosexuals have been part of mainstream culture some time now. They are also parents of kids. The are represented in media, movies, books. The fact that you hate them is not going stop a teen who is actually gay from finding out he is gay. Your attempts to erase gay people from regular life will only serve to increase the loneliness and alienation of that kid rather than acceptance.

A lot of things have changed in children’s books, from the “Dick and Jane” days. Women wear pants and have a job. Girls get to have adventures instead waiting around to be rescued. There are black kids, Asian kids, fat kids, disabled kids pictured. And now gay people as parents, couples or teen crushes. Completely ordinary everyday people.

Forum List

Back