Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

A lot of things have changed in children’s books, from the “Dick and Jane” days.

For one thing, the kids can't read these days.

But, they are intimately familiar with the apparent multiplicity of ways their genitals will fit with others.

According to who? We keep sex out of kids' movies and homosexuality is the definition of sexual proclivities.
Homosexuality, like heterosexuality, can be defined by sexual proclivities or by lifestyle, spouse, family arrangements etc.

Jane has been jettisoned.

Jane is still there, just with slight modifications...

tumblr_93561c4e4373388577d36f08164e8df3_f4efb7eb_500.png

Yes, there was and is a culture of littering, or more accurately, littering is part of certain cultures.

There is no new culture being created. Homosexuals have been part of mainstream culture some time now. They are also parents of kids. The are represented in media, movies, books. The fact that you hate them is not going stop a teen who is actually gay from finding out he is gay. Your attempts to erase gay people from regular life will only serve to increase the loneliness and alienation of that kid rather than acceptance.

A lot of things have changed in children’s books, from the “Dick and Jane” days. Women wear pants and have a job. Girls get to have adventures instead waiting around to be rescued. There are black kids, Asian kids, fat kids, disabled kids pictured. And now gay people as parents, couples or teen crushes. Completely ordinary everyday people.
You equate the presence of gays by force with normalcy. There are no gay parents without the state. There is no depiction of gay couples or gay teen crushes without a compliant media force feeding it to a rebellious public. Keep degeneracy away from children. If some degenerate wants to give their kid up to get used to diddling it's their business. Leave the kids alone.

This is getting nuts guys. A little bit off topic but close enough to count I do believe.

For one thing, the kids can't read these days.

But, they are intimately familiar with the apparent multiplicity of ways their genitals will fit with others.
My third grade grandson just received an A+ in felching.

He is so relieved after his b- in reverse cowgirl.

You equate the presence of gays by force with normalcy. There are no gay parents without the state. There is no depiction of gay couples or gay teen crushes without a compliant media force feeding it to a rebellious public. Keep degeneracy away from children. If some degenerate wants to give their kid up to get used to diddling it's their business. Leave the kids alone.
Fortunately your opinion on gays is a minority one. They are no more degenerate than you.

There are just some sexual practices that are too weird to speak about publicly ...

The female orgasm and post-marital sex are the two that come to mind.
Damn, just Damn!

I have experienced so many female orgasms that I find myself wanting to write a book.

Oh the horror! They showed a film with a gay character who had a crush on another character! The world as we know it is coming to an end! One simply Does Not Do It!

So you're saying teachers should be exempted from following the LAW? What's that say to her students when she tries to enforce the rules?

Fortunately your opinion on gays is a minority one. They are no more degenerate than you.
Grooming children is always degenerate. Respecting the innocence of childhood isn't.

It isn't about how one views homosexuality, but how one views children.

We keep arresting degenerate teachers. Every day there are more and more teachers removed from contact with children.

Forum List

Back