Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

If a movie with a single gay character is "indoctrinating kids", does that mean a movie with a single black character is also "indoctrinating kids"? or what if there is a single religious character, would that be "indoctrinating kids"?
Maybe, because that doesn't involve sexuality, so that's OK for kids.

Little kids don't watch Romeo and Juliet.

We watched the 1968 version in Junior High. I don't recall what year I was in now. I do remember the teacher instructing us how we were old enough to appreciate the movie and story without resorting to snickering when the quick flash of a breast was on screen.

No one did that I recall. I'm sure this would be a no-no in many areas today.

Why do you think it's OK to expose little kids to faggotry, huh? It isn't. :nono:

Because gay people are normal part of human existence. They have always existed and they are not going anywhere.

The good news is that hate filled people like you will die out soon

Also I said in classrooms like these because I made a promise to SweetSue92, but she just has to realize that even though this isn't every school and classroom that we're running out of options here.
I made no promises to SweetSue92 so I’m free to say what I think

The lib teacher is clearly pushing the gay/transsexual agenda

Which does not belong in the classroom

What does belong in classrooms are cameras so that parents can see what goes on and judge for themselves

Last edited:
No, that would be normal behavior. Homosexuality is not normal in human interactions.

You're concerned about "normal behavior" in a movie called Strange World which, according to Wikipedia, is about a fictional land surrounded by mountains where a plant is found that acts as a fuel source, and in which the characters are "attacked by red wyvern-like creatures, crash-lands in a subterranean world, where Searcher and Legend are separated from the group. They are attacked by a creature called a "Reaper", but are rescued by Jaeger, who has been living underground all these years. He has been trying to cross the mountains from below, but is blocked by an acidic ocean, and states his intention to board the Venture to attempt to cross it. Meanwhile, Ethan sneaks away from the Venture to find his father. He befriends an amorphous blue creature, naming it Splat".

The only evil is that which you espouse. God is a Holy and righteous God and will not allow homos into His Kingdom without repentance and the shed blood of Christ
I disagree with you about homosexuality being evil, as I see nothing wrong with it.

What I oppose is treating children like pawns, which is the very subject of this thread, and which the Stalinists here all SUPPORT.

All the Stalinists understand is woke religion = good and any other religion (except Islam) = evil.

Evidently the movie was for earth science, as its about exploring a world that fits. If the state is literally spending scarce resources "investigating" this I fear the Florida taxpayers are in trouble.

The word pregnant was banned.

Can anybody just imagine how all the Stalinists here would be screaming if a central character was an Evangelical Christian, instead?

They would be screaming bloody murder until the spittle covered their keyboards.

The word pregnant was banned.

Wow. Someone had some hangups. Thats like...nature.

Forum List

Back