Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

Oh quit using children as a front for your own bigotry. Gay people are a part of the public community and are defined by more than sex. Do you show movies with heteros? Do they have crushes? You going to ban Romeo and Juliet?

God save us from assholes like who use children as means to legitimize your own bigotry.
What bigotry? Homosexuality is sinful, evil, and should not be force fed on children.

DeSantis reminds me of Alex Forrest where it comes to Disney.
Potatohead reminds me of Slick Willy and Crooked Hillary with selling government influence to get rich and being a stupid Leftest that screws up everything he touches.

Strange Worlds is inappropriate to show to children because of homosexual agenda of the stupid movie.

Walt is turning over in grave with the way those filthy demented California Libtards have screwed up his vision of wholesome entertainment for children.

Unfortunately that's how often times it is in today's day and age. SweetSue92 isn't one though and every once in a while I read about a good teacher bashing the woke agenda, but more often than not it's backing it up.

Reality check

This was a first-year teacher who showed a REALLY BAD Disney movie as a reward. Good idea? Nope, not even close. Worth all this? No.

Everyone take a deep breath. Please. I'm so dead sick of all our moral panics.

Potatohead reminds me of Slick Willy and Crooked Hillary with selling government influence to get rich and being a stupid Leftest that screws up everything he touches.

Sure, but that still makes what I said valid.

Umm I got nothing anymore except more students ( only from schools and classrooms like these) need to start walking out. That's the ONLY way that this madness is going to end.

Interesting that a movie having a gay character makes it a "gay film".

Talk about being filled with hate

And of course, being the sick, disgusting thing you are, you jump right in to defend indoctrinating kids.

If a movie with a single gay character is "indoctrinating kids", does that mean a movie with a single black character is also "indoctrinating kids"? or what if there is a single religious character, would that be "indoctrinating kids"?

Forum List

Back