Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

The message children get is, it's okay to kill
yourself if you don't get your way.
Bigotry or knowing right from wrong. Addressing bigotry is not the job of teachers or the schools. We are as free to be bigots as we are to prefer vanilla ice cream to chocolate. It really isn't you job to go into every home and tell them how to live.
“Knowing” right from wrong? Not so much. Bigotry? Maybe more.

Addressing bigotry, and other social issues of the day has always been a part of schooling. I grew up with the “Don’t be a Litterbug” campaign and Smokey the Bear’s don’t start forest fires.

No one is stopping you from being a bigot. You are absolutely free to be. It is your right.

Stalinists believe in an all-powerful state that OWNS people's children. The natural outgrowth of such authoritarian principles is that it is the role of the state and not the parents to shape the children's sense of morality, ethics and value systems.

Woke is something akin to a state religion with these people where the goal is unquestioning conformity to the state ideology controlled by a cradle to grave system of state indoctrination.

It is all incredibly illiberal in principle.
Woke IS a religion. It is quickly becoming the state mandated religion.

Addressing bigotry, and other social issues of the day has always been a part of schooling. I grew up with the “Don’t be a Litterbug” campaign and Smokey the Bear’s don’t start forest fires.

No one is stopping you from being a bigot. You are absolutely free to be. It is your right.
Social issues of the day have never, ever, been part of education until very recently. You believe in SEL don't you? Social Emotional Learning. It's new and needs to be stamped out, then the roots burned and the ground sowed with salt.

Gross littering and forest fires are not 'social issues.' I fear you are losing your grip on reality.

Why does anyone need to know that "students, teachers, lawyers, pilots, mail deliverers, farmers, doctors" are gay or heterosexual?

Indeed. Why do they? All the gay people I know aren’t waving signs saying “I’m Gay”, but if they have spouses or families, are you going to censor it?

Blondes are definitely defined by their hair color, otherwise suicide blondes (dyed by their own hand) would not be so prevalent. A character with a crush on another human being would most predominately be hetero in human society. A homo-crush is odd and not typical. Why include it in a kids' movie?

Most people, now that gays are no longer relegated to the closet, know at least one gay person. It is not as uncommon as all that and including them normalizes it.

Social issues of the day have never, ever, been part of education until very recently. You believe in SEL don't you? Social Emotional Learning. It's new and needs to be stamped out, then the roots burned and the ground sowed with salt.
Well, I pointed out already that yes, they have been a part of education for more than 50 years at least.

Gross littering and forest fires are not 'social issues.' I fear you are losing your grip on reality.
Yes, they are. Littering especially because we were trying to change a culture. It was the “woke” of the day.

Indeed. Why do they? All the gay people I know aren’t waving signs saying “I’m Gay”, but if they have spouses or families, are you going to censor it?

Most people, now that gays are no longer relegated to the closet, know at least one gay person. It is not as uncommon as all that and including them normalizes it.
IDK, why did you bring them up in the first place? Gay families shouldn't be thought of as normal. They are not. Their children are not the product of the couple's intercourse as is typical and normal. It is OK to be abnormal? Yes!! Just don't try to convince US it's a normal family situation because it isn't.

Well, I pointed out already that yes, they have been a part of education for more than 50 years at least.
Not when my son was in school. Now that the great granddaughter is in a decent school not there either. Keep degenerates out of schools. You won't like the consequences. Keep indoctrinating children and it will come to that.

Eleven-year-olds I am sure have seen gay characters on TV and in film...Nothing new.
You obviously received no benefit from education, so see no reason for kids to receive any sort of actual education, either.

The Chinese are running rings around us and all we do is fiddle through our days cramming woke shit down kid's throats instead of educating them.

Last edited:
Umm I got nothing anymore except more students ( only from schools and classrooms like these) need to start walking out. That's the ONLY way that this madness is going to end.

She'll be fired. Mentioning sexuality at all was punishable by instant firing when I was in school.

Back then they had the good sense to know that children need nothing sexual to learn the basics to get them through life.

Yes, they are. Littering especially because we were trying to change a culture. It was the “woke” of the day.
Oh please. There was no culture of littering. You want to create a new culture friendly and accommodating to homosexuality. If you get children early enough you can train them to accept any kind of sexual deviance, right? That's it. It's all about expanding the number of possible child victims.

Forum List

Back