Teacher in custody after Georgia police respond to report of shots fired

This is why teachers don't need guns.

Georgia teacher in custody after report of shots at school

DALTON, Ga. (AP) — Police in Georgia say officers have responded to reports of shots fired at a high school and a teacher who may have been barricaded in a classroom is in custody.

Police in Dalton tweeted that no children were hurt or were in danger. Police spokesman Bruce Frazier tells The Associated Press that the scene is secure. Police are not immediately saying what happened inside the school.

Police say the school has been evacuated and students have been taken to the Northwest Georgia Center. Police are advising parents to go there to pick them up.

Dalton is about 90 miles (145 kilometers) north of Atlanta.

The identity of the teacher has not been released.

The high school's website says it has 2,000 students.

wow... look at the morons who think this is funny.

yeah , a little bit of info on the DRAMA QUEEN type teacher . --- History teacher who opened fire at school 'left threatening note' | Metro News --- guys names , looks like its 'jesse randall peterson' .
So he IS the one that left the note for kids to find trying to scare the hell out of them I mentioned in my earlier post. What a jack ass! Thank God they found him out. What an absolute disgrace he is to humanity.
16435236-2024-4FB9-8EFC-A628C9E350AE.jpeg

I hope they can throw every charge in the book at him.

yeah , a little bit of info on the DRAMA QUEEN type teacher . --- History teacher who opened fire at school 'left threatening note' | Metro News --- guys names , looks like its 'jesse randall peterson' .
So he IS the one that left the note for kids to find trying to scare the hell out of them I mentioned in my earlier post. What a jack ass! Thank God they found him out. What an absolute disgrace he is to humanity.
View attachment 179549

----------------------------------------- its all SPECULATION on my part but i figure that he will be praised for his efforts to keep Public Schools as 'Gun Free murder zones' Depotoo .

Thats what I was thinking to. A sacrificial activist, trying to put the axe on arming teachers... It who k,ow? I guess week have to wait for more details...

Conservanazis are so deranged that this is what they resort to...imagining conspiracies where none exist, and ignoring conspiracies where they do.
Conspiracy requires more than one individual. It was just one idiot making a statement about arming teachers. Sometimes these idiots make their reasons known, sometimes they don't. But having occurred by a teacher, just after all this hoopla about arming teachers, the more logical conclusion is that the teacher was making himself a "martyr" for the cause of not arming teachers.

View attachment 179549

----------------------------------------- its all SPECULATION on my part but i figure that he will be praised for his efforts to keep Public Schools as 'Gun Free murder zones' Depotoo .
Well Nia88’s already doing her part. Lol.

Conspiracy requires more than one individual. It was just one idiot making a statement about arming teachers. Sometimes these idiots make their reasons known, sometimes they don't. But having occurred by a teacher, just after all this hoopla about arming teachers, the more logical conclusion is that the teacher was making himself a "martyr" for the cause of not arming teachers.

That's not a logical conclusion. A logical conclusion is that the teacher was a gun owner with mental illness.

Trump: “I like taking the guns early like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida … to go to court would have taken a long time. Take the guns first, go through due process second.”*
8fdb8d31659040cd2c362dca512d6824b987d32d1e96c58ef5d1319ed02712ed.gif

*his handlers will be "clarifying" that President Senile J. Diapers in fact meant the exact opposite within the next 60 minutes.

This is why teachers don't need guns.

Georgia teacher in custody after report of shots at school

DALTON, Ga. (AP) — Police in Georgia say officers have responded to reports of shots fired at a high school and a teacher who may have been barricaded in a classroom is in custody.

Police in Dalton tweeted that no children were hurt or were in danger. Police spokesman Bruce Frazier tells The Associated Press that the scene is secure. Police are not immediately saying what happened inside the school.

Police say the school has been evacuated and students have been taken to the Northwest Georgia Center. Police are advising parents to go there to pick them up.

Dalton is about 90 miles (145 kilometers) north of Atlanta.

The identity of the teacher has not been released.

The high school's website says it has 2,000 students.

Dumb ass.......that school is already a gun free zone......it didn't stop this teacher from doing something bad with a gun....however, doofus.......that gun free zone stops all good teachers who will use their privately owned guns to defend their students from having those guns on campus....

Why do you left wing, anti gun assholes have to be so stupid?

From heavy.com-

Records show Davidson has been charged with aggravated assault with a gun, terroristic threats and acts, carrying a weapon in school safety zones without a license to do so, reckless conduct, disrupting public school and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony. He is being held without bail at the Whitfield County Jail...

...Authorities said they are still investigating how the gun got onto campus. Bartoo said teachers are not allowed to have guns on campus.

View attachment 179549

Wouldn't surprise me if they turn him loose because he was just trying to show how easy it is the bring a guns to school and kill everyone and that he's really a hero and all.

Hopefully not. See post 79
View attachment 179549

Wouldn't surprise me if they turn him loose because he was just trying to show how easy it is the bring a guns to school and kill everyone and that he's really a hero and all.

Forum List

Back