Teachers Compile List Of Parents Who Question Racial Curriculum, Plot War On Them: “Infiltrate… shut down their websites… expose these people publicly

Exhibit #3,274 on how public education is child cruelty and homeschooling is the only option.

In a better day pitchforks and torches would be in use.

“What follows is the story of the wealthiest county in America descending into a moral panic as a group of suburban white women egged each other to extremes against perceived ‘evil,’ while a school system seemed to slide from serving taxpayers to targeting them.”

Don't like it? Send your kids to the indoctrinating private school of your choice or else homeschool them.
That's one choice. Another is take education away from the corrupt unions and Federal government and put it under local state control.
Why? You keep forgetting that public education is the default position....not designed for the crazies on the fringes.
Yeah, that high school dropout rate in your big Democrat run cities is great, huh. You have no solutions, only carry on with the status quo.
So you flip flop back and forth there....either you care about parents sending their kids to public schools or you don't.....which is it, sweetie?
No one is flipping. You're avoiding the issue. Public education is a crisis and Democrats don't want to be part of the solution. The union has other priorities rather than educating children.
Yes you are flip flopping....First you are upset about kids being in public education, then you complain about them dropping out (leaving public education)......very bi-polar thinking on your part.
Nice deflection, but this isn't about me. I keep giving you opportunities to actually debate a topic and you continually deflect. You obviously can't defend the failure of public education. Move on, dope.
You can't address your flip flopping on the topic, can you? Thought not.
No, you can't address the topic. I'm not the topic. Weak limp pusillanimous putrid punk.
Either you are upset about children in public schools or you are upset about drop outs from public schools.....which is it?
I'm not upset. I'm voicing my opinion about the failure of the public Education system in the USA. You failed here. Carry on, propaganda parrot.
How is it a failure? Millions of students are educated every year.....grow up, get jobs, some go to college, etc. Of course....some don't do well and become orange cultists.
Too many are confused because they're indoctrinated. They believe homosexuality is normal. Illegal immigration is normal. Islam is off limits to criticism. All white people are born racist. Etc, etc. Ask them how many Justices are on the Supreme Court and they giggle.
Homosexuality is normal. Illegal immigration no. And if Islam is open to criticism, so are all religions. And ALL white people? No. How long have you had experience in a public school classroom?
No, homosexuality is sin. If illegal immigration is not normal, then enforce our laws like President Trump did. Democrats criticize and mock Christians constantly, but if anyone criticizes Islam Democrats label them as Xenophobic or Islamophobic.
A sin? So you are all about hanging this on a religion? :heehee: Which religion?

Its sad that some parents are so shit that teachers have to take up the load.
That's odd. You think parents who are involved in and pay attention to the things their children are being taught are, as you say, "shit"? Would you prefer that parents NOT care what their children are being taught and just stay out of it?
There are shit parents everywhere. There is a family round here that is on its third generation of neo nazi. Father to son to grandaughter of horrible racist trash.

How can you blame the young girl when she has been reared in such an abusive environment ? No doubt the community will pick up the slack on this but it would have been better if it had been dealt with in school a few generations back.
Race hatred has no validity and should not be treated as a legitimate political view. Race haters should be monitored if they have kids so that the kids do not get abused.
Who is predominantly shooting Black people in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, East St. Louis, Atlanta, New Orleans, etc. White people or Black people?
And now you show us how non-racist you are. Again.
Once again you avoid the topic and focus on me. You're weak and ignorant.
I accept your second surrender.

When you say "teachers" do not think "all teachers".

I personally know several who are very much at odds with what's being done to American children but have developed the unfortunate habit of eating and feeding their families. Their indoctrination (failed) qualified them only to work in the public schools. They therefore sit down and shut up.

Fortunately most (but not all) of them believe that when they vote their vote is their secret.

All of them understand that if they utter one word of protest they'll be out of work.

Yes, it has come to that.

Exhibit #3,274 on how public education is child cruelty and homeschooling is the only option.

“What follows is the story of the wealthiest county in America descending into a moral panic as a group of suburban white women egged each other to extremes against perceived ‘evil,’ while a school system seemed to slide from serving taxpayers to targeting them.”

Don't like it? Send your kids to the indoctrinating private school of your choice or else homeschool them.
That's one choice. Another is take education away from the corrupt unions and Federal government and put it under local state control.
Why? You keep forgetting that public education is the default position....not designed for the crazies on the fringes.
Yeah, that high school dropout rate in your big Democrat run cities is great, huh. You have no solutions, only carry on with the status quo.
So you flip flop back and forth there....either you care about parents sending their kids to public schools or you don't.....which is it, sweetie?
No one is flipping. You're avoiding the issue. Public education is a crisis and Democrats don't want to be part of the solution. The union has other priorities rather than educating children.
Yes you are flip flopping....First you are upset about kids being in public education, then you complain about them dropping out (leaving public education)......very bi-polar thinking on your part.
Nice deflection, but this isn't about me. I keep giving you opportunities to actually debate a topic and you continually deflect. You obviously can't defend the failure of public education. Move on, dope.
No, you can't address the topic. I'm not the topic. Weak limp pusillanimous putrid punk.
Either you are upset about children in public schools or you are upset about drop outs from public schools.....which is it?
I'm not upset. I'm voicing my opinion about the failure of the public Education system in the USA. You failed here. Carry on, propaganda parrot.
How is it a failure? Millions of students are educated every year.....grow up, get jobs, some go to college, etc. Of course....some don't do well and become orange cultists.
Too many are confused because they're indoctrinated. They believe homosexuality is normal. Illegal immigration is normal. Islam is off limits to criticism. All white people are born racist. Etc, etc. Ask them how many Justices are on the Supreme Court and they giggle.
Homosexuality is normal. Illegal immigration no. And if Islam is open to criticism, so are all religions. And ALL white people? No. How long have you had experience in a public school classroom?
No, homosexuality is sin. If illegal immigration is not normal, then enforce our laws like President Trump did. Democrats criticize and mock Christians constantly, but if anyone criticizes Islam Democrats label them as Xenophobic or Islamophobic.
A sin? So you are all about hanging this on a religion? :heehee: Which religion?
Islam.

That's odd. You think parents who are involved in and pay attention to the things their children are being taught are, as you say, "shit"? Would you prefer that parents NOT care what their children are being taught and just stay out of it?
There are shit parents everywhere. There is a family round here that is on its third generation of neo nazi. Father to son to grandaughter of horrible racist trash.

How can you blame the young girl when she has been reared in such an abusive environment ? No doubt the community will pick up the slack on this but it would have been better if it had been dealt with in school a few generations back.
Race hatred has no validity and should not be treated as a legitimate political view. Race haters should be monitored if they have kids so that the kids do not get abused.
Who is predominantly shooting Black people in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, East St. Louis, Atlanta, New Orleans, etc. White people or Black people?
You're weak and delusional, not to mention narcissistic.

Islam.
So you think that because Islam calls homosexuality a sin, it's not normal? :heehee:

I accept your third surrender. You sure are getting some good use out of that white flag.....does it match your white sheets?

Islam.
So you think that because Islam calls homosexuality a sin, it's not normal? :heehee:
Homosexuality is perversion and sin against God. Islam says so.

I accept your third surrender. You sure are getting some good use out of that white flag.....does it match your white sheets?
Weak. You pitiful creature.

Islam.
That's interesting....what does that have to do with Public Education in our schools? Maybe in a private Muslim school......

Weak. You pitiful creature.
Awwwwwww.....I'm so sorry for you. :itsok:

Islam.
That's interesting....what does that have to do with Public Education in our schools? Maybe in a private Muslim school......

Islam.
Whatever. Later.

Parents have the option of private school or home schooling....It's always been available for them.
Let's see if we have this correct. Parents who care what their children are being taught and don't want government bodies trying to destroy their lives need to just sit down and shut up or take their kids somewhere else?
Not sit down and shut up....participate....volunteer....join the PTA....help their children with their work....actually take them to educational places like museums, etc. But one thing we are seeing from this pandemic is how many parents are hands off. Makes one wonder why they had children in the first place.
And part of being involved is being aware of what their children are being taught and questioning the curricula, etc. It is NOT, however, the schools' job to hunt down and seek to destroy parents who do that.

Parents have the option of private school or home schooling....It's always been available for them.
So a black family making $15/hr can afford private school?
Leftards are total lying dumbasses.

Some parents have a toxic effect on their kids. It isnt the teachers job to correct that but if kids come to school homophobic or racist then it is the schools job to knock the poor little bastards into shape.
Thats a real benefit to the community.

No it's not you befuddled jackass
Or.....parents can send their children to a private school that enhances and encourages toxic behavior.
Have you credible statistics that show private schools are doing that?
They can do that if they want....that's the thing about private schools, they can teach whatever they want.
Involved parents have a choice, they can leave the government schools for greener pastures or they can stay in the schools and fight to make them better, to serve the community's families instead of ruling them. Thankfully, they have options.

When a Baltimore high school’s top student has a 0.13 GPA and passed 3 classes in 4 years, you would call that a success story.

When a Baltimore high school’s top student has a 0.13 GPA and passed 3 classes in 4 years, you would call that a success story.

That's just sad

Forum List

Back