Teachers conviscating lunches they deem unhealthy

School lunch nutrition programs have been around longer than I have been alive.

Would you consider banning nuts, peanut butter, from schools because of possibly fatal allergies wrong?
Nobody died from a fricking peanut butter sandwich when I was growing up. this is the problem today, we protect those that should die. By doing this we weaking the human race.
its why there are so many homosexuals now.

"Nobody died from a fricking peanut butter sandwich when I was growing up."

They didn't?

Or they didn't know that was what caused it?
two kids died when I was going to school. one from asthma, the other was hit by a car. I suppose he could have been eating a peanut butter sandwich when he got hit, they didnt go in to that level of detail with us.

Would you consider banning nuts, peanut butter, from schools because of possibly fatal allergies wrong?
Nobody died from a fricking peanut butter sandwich when I was growing up. this is the problem today, we protect those that should die. By doing this we weaking the human race.

They didn't?

two kids died when I was going to school. one from asthma, the other was hit by a car. I suppose he could have been eating a peanut butter sandwich when he got hit, they didnt go in to that level of detail with us.

and....

those were the only two school kids to die in America while you were in school.

th

They didn't?

and....

th
Did I imply America or did I imply that I KNEW of, or actually knew.
food allergies are bullshit for the most part.
how about the kids that are lactose intolerent? should we ban dairy products too? God forbit they touch a slice of cheese.

If you want to start banning food groups the list is long....just give the kids bread and water....oh wait there are wheat allergies

image_gallery

They didn't?

and....

th
how about the kids that are lactose intolerent? should we ban dairy products too? God forbit they touch a slice of cheese.

You placed no limitation, did you?

If you want to start banning food groups the list is long....just give the kids bread and water....oh wait there are wheat allergies

image_gallery
we cant forget other allergy causing items like, perfume, wool, some people are allergic to cold steel, certain paints,
I suggest having school outside with everyone naked,, oh wait, then there is sun posioning, better have school at night,, no that wont work there are insects..
we need bubbles, each student should have their own government funded bubble that is designed for them and them only.

image_gallery

Shellfish and nuts can be deadly. the others less so.

But hey...

maybe your friends granddaughter wont' eat that peanut butter cookie a friend gives her at recess.

Then again, maybe she will.

image_gallery
we cant forget other allergy causing items like, perfume, wool, some people are allergic to cold steel, certain paints,
I suggest having school outside with everyone naked,, oh wait, then there is sun posioning, better have school at night,, no that wont work there are insects..
we need bubbles, each student should have their own government funded bubble that is designed for them and them only.

The more you post, the more moronic you appear.

They didn't?

and....

th

You placed no limitation, did you?

How do all these kids live after they leave school and are subjected to the evils of peanuts in the course of their every day life.
why is it only kids that seem to have this issue.
because its BS thats why.
pick anything and you will find someone that is allergic to it.

image_gallery

Shellfish and nuts can be deadly. the others less so.

But hey...

maybe your friends granddaughter wont' eat that peanut butter cookie a friend gives her at recess.

Then again, maybe she will.

My guess is she won't, she's being raised right and she's had allergic reactions, she knows the consequences. I went to a public school for 12 years and can't recall a single incident of a fellow classmate having an allergic reaction to foods. it may have happened but I'm sure we'd all have noticed.

Here's the part left out of the OP: "IN ENGLAND".

You missed the part where he said:

coming to america no doubt

Are we blaming this on gay marriage too?

No, this is good old fashioned nannyism, to be blamed on progressives in general.
It has already happened here too.

Same moonbat new age teachers that can't run a classroom, and demand parents drug normal young boys, are going to say what you can and cannot eat.

Get used to it.

Here's the part left out of the OP: "IN ENGLAND".

You missed the part where he said:

coming to america no doubt

Are we blaming this on gay marriage too?

No, this is good old fashioned nannyism, to be blamed on progressives in general.
It has already happened here too.

Same moonbat new age teachers that can't run a classroom, and demand parents drug normal young boys, are going to say what you can and cannot eat.

Get used to it.

No

Forum List

Back